Disney Dream - October 21, 2016

How many cabins would you like to see in your FE Group?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure this is getting to all of you, I have emailed you as well but BraleyCakes & ChandraC....you should of both received emails from me asking for a little more info. I have not heard from either of you and I really want to get this list out before Monday August 8th. Please check your email accounts and spam for a email from me...disneyfancat. Thank you

Bowen Family, LaCroix Family, Snow Family, Gordon Family, Kuzma Family, Rising Family I have all of your information. Happy Cruisin!

I have tried to personally message you but can't figure out how to do it!

Hi folks - My wife & I will be joining you all on this cruise. We'll be celebrating her birthday which is on our departure day - Oct. 21st! This is our 6th Disney cruise & 2nd on the Dream so we're looking forward to being gold castaway club members for the first time and seeing the changes made to the Dream in the last dry dock. Looking forward to it!

I have tried to personally message you but can't figure out how to do it!

You should be able to do it by clicking "Inbox" in the upper right hand corner and then clicking on "Start New Conversation" (see attached screen shot).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 6.31.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 6.31.44 PM.png
    63 KB · Views: 1
Hi all! Are we still doing this? I haven't heard back from the organizer in a few days. I just need to know for sure because I ordered a fish extender but it may not be too late to cancel if we didn't get enough families, thanks

Hi all! Are we still doing this? I haven't heard back from the organizer in a few days. I just need to know for sure because I ordered a fish extender but it may not be too late to cancel if we didn't get enough families, thanks
I was under the impression that it was still a go....

Update......last minute additions cause a little delay but Saturday morning look for an email from me. Ty for your patience

I am sending out the Fish Extender list at this time. If for any reason there is a mistake, please email everyone. Their email will be in the address bar of the email I send. I think this would be easier as the updated info goes directly to your cruisemates, and I am not able to go on this cruise at this time. As of today, I have everyones info except BraleyCakes. I am unable to message you here on disboards and I do NOT have your cabin or email address. I will update you all when they respond to me. Thank you everyone, if you have any questions or comments respond to my email as thats the quickest way to reach me.

Happy Cruising Everyone!

I am unable to message you but if you still want to participate in the FE exchange please message me your information. Thanks :)

I am so sorry I never received any information or notifications regarding this message. Is it to late to participate still?

Hi guys I am coming on my first disney cruise on these dates. I have no idea what I'm doing but would love to join in on this..would be great if somebody could advise, I would really appreciate it

Update......last minute additions cause a little delay but Saturday morning look for an email from me. Ty for your patience
Hi I would love to join in on this please am I too late? I'm a newbie and not sure what I'm doing xx

I am going to turn this group over to Sierra79 as we are not going on the cruise. For those of you that just discovered the posting and want to participate, I will let her decide if she is forming another group or if she is going to try and add you to the first group. Please contact her to join. If you are unable to message her its because you probably need to post 10 times.

Happy Cruisin everyone!

Lizzy7172, AstonC, BraleyCakes

Sierra79 is taking over this FE Cruise and since there are 4 of you she will probably start a new group. Message her your information. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter