Disney Dream - October 21, 2016

How many cabins would you like to see in your FE Group?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My family of 4 would also like to participate if it's not too late. I just signed up for this board and don't know how to private message. Please message me so I can reply.
It's not too late to sign up but I think the reason you can't message me if you need to have 10 posts. So a lot of people will just post 10 times here really quick and then you'll be able to message me privately. If you're comfortable putting down the names of the people in your cabin and whether it's the mom or dad, and then the ages and gender of the children... Your cabin number... Any allergies... Celebrating anything special and your email address. Then I can directly get in contact with you. If you don't want to put your email address on here I understand but you'll have to post 10 times and then message me. I hope to have a list everybody before the 6th of August. Thanks for asking I look forward to hearing from you

So far I have received 4 replies via messaging that a family wants to participate. I am giving this one more try. If you want to participate you will need to message me (DO NOT LEAVE A POST HERE BUT PERSONALLY MESSAGE ME) your information. Posting here does not always get seen by me and so I will message those of you interested personally 1 time. Remember if you want to participate you need to send me a conversation or reply to my personal message to you before August 5th. Thats 2 weeks away. You will need to include the following information:

Names of each person in your group and ages, girl or boy (ie....David - adult, Mary - adult, Ben 10 son, Kenn 8 son, Susan 4 daughter)
Allergies - (ie....Ben peanuts)
Celebrating any special occasion?
Cruise Ship Room #
email address - so I can send you a list of people participating.

Happy Cruising!! I will also try to message those of you that have not sent me information.
Its the end of June and only 2 people have signed up to participate. Since it seems like there is not a huge interest in participating in the FE group I am not sure its going to happen. I have contacted a few people on the board and it seems like I am being told that if there was a huge interest people would have signed up. My husband and I will not be going on this particular cruise due to work issues so I will keep checking for another couple weeks but if there isn't a bigger interest I am not going to bother putting groups together. Hope you have a great cruise!! PM me if you have any questions.
I am unable to message you but if you still want to participate in the FE exchange please message me your information. Thanks :)

It's not too late to sign up but I think the reason you can't message me if you need to have 10 posts. So a lot of people will just post 10 times here really quick and then you'll be able to message me privately. If you're comfortable putting down the names of the people in your cabin and whether it's the mom or dad, and then the ages and gender of the children... Your cabin number... Any allergies... Celebrating anything special and your email address. Then I can directly get in contact with you. If you don't want to put your email address on here I understand but you'll have to post 10 times and then message me. I hope to have a list everybody before the 6th of August. Thanks for asking I look forward to hearing from you
Hello! My family of 5 will be 1st time cruisers. I just found out about the fish extender program and would like to participate if it isn't too late!

We just signed up for this cruise and would love to participate if not too late. Two adults (Julie and Todd) and an 11 year old daughter (Madeline). Julie and Madeline are both gluten free / celiac disease. This is our 2nd Disney cruise and Todd and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary :)

Hello! My family of 5 will be 1st time cruisers. I just found out about the fish extender program and would like to participate if it isn't too late!
Its not too late but I am going to need some info. If you are unable to message me (you need 10 posts) then please tell me the names of each person participating in the cabin (and if children their ages and if a boy or girl). Cabin number, allergies, email address, and if you are celebrating anything special. I will then send you a confirmation email to double check everything.
Thanks

We just signed up for this cruise and would love to participate if not too late. Two adults (Julie and Todd) and an 11 year old daughter (Madeline). Julie and Madeline are both gluten free / celiac disease. This is our 2nd Disney cruise and Todd and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary :)

Its not too late to participate. I will need your last name, Cabin number and email address. You can message me if you don't want to leave the info on this post, but you do need 10 posts to be able to message people. Thanks

So far I have the following families participating....
BraleyCakes
Stnkrbell3
BridgeFK
SnowFamily10
LouLouLaCroix
Mky4Life
Jenlikes27
ChandraC

DisneyFanCat, post: 56203076, member: 565555"]So far I have the following families participating....
BraleyCakes
Stnkrbell3
BridgeFK
SnowFamily10
LouLouLaCroix
Mky4Life
Jenlikes27
ChandraC[/QUOTE]
Its not too late but I am going to need some info. If you are unable to message me (you need 10 posts) then please tell me the names of each person participating in the cabin (and if children their ages and if a boy or girl). Cabin number, allergies, email address, and if you are celebrating anything special. I will then send you a confirmation email to double check everything.
Thanks

We will be in room 8010. Phil and Chandra are mom and dad. We have 2 sons, Peyton 11, and Eli age 7. Also a daughter named Lilah age 2. No known allergies for any of us. Not celebrating anything special, just our first Disney cruise. My email is chan28436@wmconnect.com
No pressure here but the sooner I can get everyones info the better lol. Just because unfortunately I'm not very crafty so I will be doing some etsy shopping.

DisneyFanCat, post: 56203076, member: 565555"]So far I have the following families participating....
BraleyCakes
Stnkrbell3
BridgeFK
SnowFamily10
LouLouLaCroix
Mky4Life
Jenlikes27
ChandraC

We will be in room 8010. Phil and Chandra are mom and dad. We have 2 sons, Peyton 11, and Eli age 7. Also a daughter named Lilah age 2. No known allergies for any of us. Not celebrating anything special, just our first Disney cruise. My email is chan28436@wmconnect.com
No pressure here but the sooner I can get everyones info the better lol. Just because unfortunately I'm not very crafty so I will be doing some etsy shopping.[/QUOTE]
Phil and Chandra, you bring up a good point. We've never done this before but saw it taking place on our last cruise. It was things like ice cream topping supplies, coloring/sticker books, a lot of Disney dollar store items, etc. Is there any guidelines that I missed somewhere to give us a good idea of what we should be including?

No pressure here but the sooner I can get everyones info the better lol. Just because unfortunately I'm not very crafty so I will be doing some etsy shopping.
Phil and Chandra, you bring up a good point. We've never done this before but saw it taking place on our last cruise. It was things like ice cream topping supplies, coloring/sticker books, a lot of Disney dollar store items, etc. Is there any guidelines that I missed somewhere to give us a good idea of what we should be including?[/QUOTE]
I've been doing some searches. Most people recommend something not fragile, something easily portable in your luggage. I've read from a couple of posts that the recipients of oriental trading stuff just tossed it in the trash. Wasn't planning on purchasing from there anyway lol.

Just wanted to add that I hope my comments about Oriental Trading didn't offend anyone. We are not snobbish at all, far from it. I just thought after reading about others throwing the stuff away, that I hope everyone likes their goodies enough that the items will at least make it off the ship! Unless it's something edible of course

I will get the list out early next week to give everyone a chance to respond to me and get me their info. When I send the list I will include some ideas for you if you want. I know that if you do not want the items you receive, certain candy/food or any gift you can leave it for the staff on the ship but you must make sure you leave a note saying its for them or it gets thrown away. My friends say, they bring a bag and put items they can't pack or want in it and leave a note gifting it for them. Place it in your room on the dresser, bed, etc. where it is easily found.

Just wanted to add that I hope my comments about Oriental Trading didn't offend anyone. We are not snobbish at all, far from it. I just thought after reading about others throwing the stuff away, that I hope everyone likes their goodies enough that the items will at least make it off the ship! Unless it's something edible of course

Well lets face it, Oriental Trading Company is good for packaging and maybe a school carnival but I am with you on the Oriental Trading stuff. There are so many wonderful inexpensive ideas on the internet....just google Fish Extender Gifts and there are thousands. Plus I watched some really neat videos on YouTube of what people got and what they liked. There are a bunch of videos that also show you how to make different things.

Not sure this is getting to all of you, I have emailed you as well but BraleyCakes & ChandraC....you should of both received emails from me asking for a little more info. I have not heard from either of you and I really want to get this list out before Monday August 8th. Please check your email accounts and spam for a email from me...disneyfancat. Thank you

Bowen Family, LaCroix Family, Snow Family, Gordon Family, Kuzma Family, Rising Family I have all of your information. Happy Cruisin!

Hi All!!
I know we are a bit late getting started but I just saw and signed up for the board. Are we still able to join your FE group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter