• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Decorations and friends, what could be better. Time to plan..11/27 Final plans& recap

Great update, now I understand where you are going to be :rotfl:. Bill says you are stalking us, every single park day you have from Dec. 2 on we are in the same park every day:lmao: including the same Candlelight Processional show :thumbsup2.
:rotfl2:
Oh good more chances to see you both. I cannot wait for the candlelight show.

Okay; we have two options to meet up:

1) the party on the 3rd

or

2) Epcot the afternoon on the 8th (Saturday); we will be at MK in the morning and then Epcot for the afternoon/evening
The party maybe we can all meet and ride Pirates or something. As long as we meet I am fine with either.

I must be stalking too. I have the same day at Universal. My Disney days are the same til Day 6. We are doing the same CP and the MVMCP. Guess that's why we are friends, great minds think alike.
Maybe we will see you at Universal. :rotfl2: Funny we all have the same parks.

Oh, oh, oh, 12/8 we are in MK in the morning until about 1pm. The only problem I see with this alignment of any park plans is that there's no way to buy you a cocktail in MK unless it's at BoG!!! :lmao:

Hanging in there for the rest of your plans.

Oh, oh, oh, 12/8 we are in MK in the morning until about 1pm. The only problem I see with this alignment of any park plans is that there's no way to buy you a cocktail in MK unless it's at BoG!!! :lmao:

:rotfl2: We will work something out.

Great Progress :cheer2:

Thanks for doing a recap of your itinerary. Much easier to follow all in one page. All your plans look great :thumbsup2

On 12/5 we have a FP at Dinosaur 9:40-10:40am and for the Safari at 1:00-2:00pm..on the 6th we are actually checking out of Poly, Rosie & the other grannies have Kona ADRs, so we might be able to ALL meet up at the Poly depending what time you are dining at Captain Cooks! If you see a crazy crew of 5 kiddos that is the Pas clan (we are probably doing a Captain Cooks breakfast as well):rotfl: I just got our Magic Bands in today, DH and DS12's came in yesterday :upsidedow Thanks for the recap Scott!

I vote for the party meet since we leave on Sat. And Sat is Dec 7th-not 8th Ms Kat :)
:thumbsup2

Great Progress :cheer2:

Thanks for doing a recap of your itinerary. Much easier to follow all in one page. All your plans look great :thumbsup2
Thanks.
It does make it easier.

On 12/5 we have a FP at Dinosaur 9:40-10:40am and for the Safari at 1:00-2:00pm..on the 6th we are actually checking out of Poly, Rosie & the other grannies have Kona ADRs, so we might be able to ALL meet up at the Poly depending what time you are dining at Captain Cooks! If you see a crazy crew of 5 kiddos that is the Pas clan (we are probably doing a Captain Cooks breakfast as well):rotfl: I just got our Magic Bands in today, DH and DS12's came in yesterday :upsidedow Thanks for the recap Scott!
we have dinosaur 9-10.
I probalby will not get to the poly till around 9:15. If you see me sitting alone in Captain Cooks then that is me being alone. :lmao: Stop on by.

Disney mail came.

These are for Art of Animation.

These are for Saratoga Springs.

I am having issues with Fastpass+ and you know about it if we are friends on Facebook. Very annoying but hopefully it will be straightened out soon.

Next update is being worked on so look for it soon.

We got our bands today too :thumbsup2 We're going to the DISApalooza event on 12/6 at Hollywood studios, other than that our plan is to have no plan :goodvibes I'll keep my eye out for you and give you a shout if I see you, of course, you won't know me ;)

We will be in Mk that day too !!:idea:

Our Konaressies are for breakfast, we have 2 times 8:35a or 9:40a !1 Not sure which we do yet !! But that is a definite possibility as for either time you should still beat the Poly!!

We got our bands today too :thumbsup2 We're going to the DISApalooza event on 12/6 at Hollywood studios, other than that our plan is to have no plan :goodvibes I'll keep my eye out for you and give you a shout if I see you, of course, you won't know me ;)
:thumbsup2
If you see us definitely say hi.

YAY, Magic bands :cool1:
We are having such issues with ours. They had to issue Vinny a new one today for SSR so we shall see.

I won't go into it again here (those on FB know how I was) but they messed up Vinny's magic band and he was taken off the reservation. They wanted me to go through so many things to fix it but I finally found a helpful cm and supervisor on the DVC line and they helped and put him back on. She said fp's would work but they still don't. I give up.

Tonight we were side swiped by someone not paying attention. Everyone was okay but got damage to the car. Now that needs to be fixed.

One good thing happened today was our Universal tickets came. I ordered them from undercover tourist and so far am happy.

I will post the next day plans tomorrow.

I won't go into it again here (those on FB know how I was) but they messed up Vinny's magic band and he was taken off the reservation. They wanted me to go through so many things to fix it but I finally found a helpful cm and supervisor on the DVC line and they helped and put him back on. She said fp's would work but they still don't. I give up.

Tonight we were side swiped by someone not paying attention. Everyone was okay but got damage to the car. Now that needs to be fixed.

One good thing happened today was our Universal tickets came. I ordered them from undercover tourist and so far am happy.

I will post the next day plans tomorrow.

Scott we ordered thy UT in April and they were great !! No waiting in line to have vouchers changed to tickets as we had to do the year before !!!

UGH, sorry you are having issues with MBs:sad1:

Oh No, that sucks about your car. Glad you guys are okay :goodvibes

I hope they can get the FP thing fixed, you've really had quite the time of it I know. I saw the car....so sad. You guys need this trip!

Scott we ordered thy UT in April and they were great !! No waiting in line to have vouchers changed to tickets as we had to do the year before !!!
That is good to hear. I will be happy not waiting to change the voucher as we did that last time.

UGH, sorry you are having issues with MBs:sad1:

Oh No, that sucks about your car. Glad you guys are okay :goodvibes
Thanks. I think it is solved.
Thanks. It could have been worse and thankfully it wasn't.

I hope they can get the FP thing fixed, you've really had quite the time of it I know. I saw the car....so sad. You guys need this trip!
I think we do. :lmao:

Update:
The car is not an issue till Monday when someone calls us back about it but it is just a matter of getting it repaired now.
Vinny has been fixed on the magicband.
The fastpass+ is finally working for us. I was able to finish them up today. I might play around with them and move some things but not sure if I should. :rotfl2:

This day finds us back at the wonderful park of animals.

I hope they have a nice tree like this one again.

We have a fastpass here.

After our safari we have an hour to kill so I was thinking we might here.

Or possibly here.

The last one depends on if Vinny can handle it. He was very nervous last time. LOL

Then it will be time for our next fastpass and our choice is.

After visiting the big blue world we then travel a mountain. The last fastpass for the day is here.

I am not sure who will go on but we have them in case. Then is it is close to the time we wait and see the parade.

Then we will head back to the resort and relax but then we are off to here for dinner.

Dinner will be here.

I am looking forward to this meal as last time it was so good. Hopefully Renee will enjoy it too.

After we will probably head back to the resort and relax for the night.

Up next,

Day 11

Here are the countdowns so far.

Pans sound great !! Yes UT was awesome , when we went with P &P the TA got vouchers what a time we had with them I thought Carol was gonna blow a gasket. We stayed onsite so had express pass and found the parks easy to navigate . I do highly recommend Finnegans restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter