Decorations and friends, what could be better. Time to plan..11/27 Final plans& recap

We've used the TIW card since we got our Annual Passes. We find it suits our needs much better. Once the dining plan stopped the appetizers and tip, we gave up on it.

Our trips are getting very close.
:thumbsup2 I think it is a good choice.
Yes they are. I am so excited.

Sounds like a good dining decision :thumbsup2

Your trip is getting so close now :cool1:
:thumbsup2

Hey Scott the6th might work !!We are going to Piano Bob's that evening , I have never seen him !!! I o tend to get picked for things or picked on !!:rotfl2:So it could be quite amusing !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I like him. I don't remember him picking on anyone just to a conga line or the hokey pokey but that is the entire room. I could have forgotten something.

No pics for this update either. This day will find us at Magic Kingdom in the morning. We will do the usual

POTC
Haunted mansion
Peoplemover
Carousel of Progress

Now if we get there early enough we will see the opening show. I have yet to do that and then maybe we will go to Tom Sawyer Island.

Then we will leave around noon and head over to Epcot. I want to try the new place if it is open at Morocco. That will be lunch, something light.
Maybe we will look at the storytellers out or see what we can get on.

That evening we will be dining at Olivia’s, a little hidden gem at Old Key West. I will be having the shrinp and grits. I know already because last time it was so good or I will have the tomato and mozzarella appetizer and crab cake appetizer. We shall see.

Then after dinner we will take the boat back to DTD. Maybe look around. I would love to play mini golf this night or possibly go up in the balloon.
That will be our day 8.

Up next,

Day 9

Your plans for this day sound great! I'm glad that you are taking into account the decrease in appetite. My problem is that I already have the decreased appetite and still have the Pooh girth! :rotfl2:

So not to push this thing, but I am concerned. You said that you can't have butter or Olive oil any more. Does that mean that now everything that includes butter or olive oil is now omitted from your diet? meaning you can no longer eat cookies, scampi, chicken marsala, anything prepared with these items, or is it that you just can't have them like buttered bread, dipping bread in olive oil and balsamic? ....I'm sorry to pry, but I've been fretting over this for days. I think if you didn't have the surgery and just did this cut back the weight would just fall off, but that's just me. I really like my toast with butter, so I don't have toast. I couldn't live without eating these things. Can you have canola oil? I'm just a wreck thinking about what you can and can't eat now! :sad:

Your plans for this day sound great! I'm glad that you are taking into account the decrease in appetite. My problem is that I already have the decreased appetite and still have the Pooh girth! :rotfl2:

So not to push this thing, but I am concerned. You said that you can't have butter or Olive oil any more. Does that mean that now everything that includes butter or olive oil is now omitted from your diet? meaning you can no longer eat cookies, scampi, chicken marsala, anything prepared with these items, or is it that you just can't have them like buttered bread, dipping bread in olive oil and balsamic? ....I'm sorry to pry, but I've been fretting over this for days. I think if you didn't have the surgery and just did this cut back the weight would just fall off, but that's just me. I really like my toast with butter, so I don't have toast. I couldn't live without eating these things. Can you have canola oil? I'm just a wreck thinking about what you can and can't eat now! :sad:
:rotfl2: Just need to work on it. You certainly were not pooh size like me.

I am not sure if it forever or just the first 2 weeks. I have to ask again. I can have a drop of olive oil.
I do not like scampi or chicken marsala. Butter is the last thing I will miss.
I tried every diet out there and nothing worked. That doesn't always work on everyone.
No clue if I can that but I would say no.
I am very happy with it. I was put on soft foods yesterday. I can lean ground meat, crab cakes, mashed potatoes, egg salad and tuna. I did have butter in the mashed potatoes last night that Vinny made so I guess I can have it. :lmao:

Your plans sound good

Love to see some of storytellers next time we are there over christmas :santa:

Good plans for this day. I'm not a fan of the food in Morocco, but love Olivia's...a true hidden gem.

Hi Scott! I hope you are doing well! :)

I'm hoping that the new Spice Road Table is open when we are there as well. I would love to try it out and the tapas smaller portions certainly are appealing.

After seeing Kathy's breakfast at Olivia's it makes me want to find a way to get over there. It's such a pain when you don't have a car to get Disney transportation there but it may be worth it. I look forward to seeing how you liked it for dinner.

:rotfl2: Just need to work on it. You certainly were not pooh size like me.

I am not sure if it forever or just the first 2 weeks. I have to ask again. I can have a drop of olive oil.
I do not like scampi or chicken marsala. Butter is the last thing I will miss.
I tried every diet out there and nothing worked. That doesn't always work on everyone.
No clue if I can that but I would say no.
I am very happy with it. I was put on soft foods yesterday. I can lean ground meat, crab cakes, mashed potatoes, egg salad and tuna. I did have butter in the mashed potatoes last night that Vinny made so I guess I can have it. :lmao:

OK, if it was only for the first two weeks, I can see that. I'm glad you're not into butter, that is one of my downfalls! That's good you can eat ground meat, crab cakes and other stuff. Mashed potatoes are wonderful, but I like them with lot of butter! :lmao:

Your plans sound good

Love to see some of storytellers next time we are there over christmas :santa:
Thank you.
It is fun to see them.

Good plans for this day. I'm not a fan of the food in Morocco, but love Olivia's...a true hidden gem.
Thanks. The new place is supposed to be Mediterranean. Could be different. I would love Greek. LOL

Hi Scott! I hope you are doing well! :)

I'm hoping that the new Spice Road Table is open when we are there as well. I would love to try it out and the tapas smaller portions certainly are appealing.

After seeing Kathy's breakfast at Olivia's it makes me want to find a way to get over there. It's such a pain when you don't have a car to get Disney transportation there but it may be worth it. I look forward to seeing how you liked it for dinner.
I am thank you.
It should be opening later this month. I hope.
We ate there before for dinner and I loved it. The shrimp and grits are so good.

OK, if it was only for the first two weeks, I can see that. I'm glad you're not into butter, that is one of my downfalls! That's good you can eat ground meat, crab cakes and other stuff. Mashed potatoes are wonderful, but I like them with lot of butter! :lmao:
Even if it was permanent I would not mind a little oil once in a while. I based my life around food way too long and now it is time to live for me and ym health and not for eating.

This is smelling like a LARGE Dis Meet , We have to figure a date and do it !!!!!

Count me in for the meet....:grouphug:

Scott:wave: Long time no "see" We are going to be in WDW Dec. 3-6th...so I am going back to look and see if any of our plans are similar. It was originally a Mom/son trip to meet the "Grannies and wannabes" NOW the whole family invited themselves. We drive (not this trip too short), summer we stayed in Williamsburg VA at Hampton Inn and it was great! We've also stopped in Florence and stayed at Residence Inn. We usually drive straight through the night..well DH does :rolleyes: We stopped in Emporia, Va once. and I would say to avoid that area and stop in NC if you can....but there are lots of decent places on the route down :goodvibes

Great job healing after surgery. Take care and take it easy..you're doing FABULOUS!!!! If I see one of our surgeons tonight at work, I'll ask about the grey goose slushie!!!

ETA If you are at AK on 12/5 we are too! We are doing MVMCP that night, but it's been years since we have done AK (too hot for DH in the summer) and 12/6 is our check-out/free day. Maybe we can see you at GF (we are staying at Poly) :)

Count me in for the meet....:grouphug:

Scott:wave: Long time no "see" We are going to be in WDW Dec. 3-6th...so I am going back to look and see if any of our plans are similar. It was originally a Mom/son trip to meet the "Grannies and wannabes" NOW the whole family invited themselves. We drive (not this trip too short), summer we stayed in Williamsburg VA at Hampton Inn and it was great! We've also stopped in Florence and stayed at Residence Inn. We usually drive straight through the night..well DH does :rolleyes: We stopped in Emporia, Va once. and I would say to avoid that area and stop in NC if you can....but there are lots of decent places on the route down :goodvibes

Great job healing after surgery. Take care and take it easy..you're doing FABULOUS!!!! If I see one of our surgeons tonight at work, I'll ask about the grey goose slushie!!!

ETA If you are at AK on 12/5 we are too! We are doing MVMCP that night, but it's been years since we have done AK (too hot for DH in the summer) and 12/6 is our check-out/free day. Maybe we can see you at GF (we are staying at Poly) :)

Hi and that is great.
Thanks. I have a page of questions for my surgeon on the 21st. :lmao:
We are there on the 5th and the 6th is a free day so we will be at GF. Definitely need to meet up. If you want I can pm you my number and text and see if it can happen.

I have messed up the days so much. I am actually 3 days ahead of where I am supposed to be and the parks are not matching up.

I will be making a post soon with the updated info. It will take me a day or two to write it up.

Here is this weeks weight update.

The newest pic the shirt is a size smaller than on day 1.

:banana::yay: <<--- Some excitement for your awesome progress Scott. I know it isn't easy and there's no magic wand to make this happen overnight but congratulations for the great success so far.

Uhhh... thanks for clarifying the park days. I was trying to figure what days you were where. :rotfl2:

Enjoy your day!

No wonder I was so confused on your park days. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looking good with your progress. It will take time...just keep doing what you are doing. :thumbsup2

:banana::yay: <<--- Some excitement for your awesome progress Scott. I know it isn't easy and there's no magic wand to make this happen overnight but congratulations for the great success so far.

Uhhh... thanks for clarifying the park days. I was trying to figure what days you were where. :rotfl2:

Enjoy your day!
Thank you. It is true that is a process but I continue on. LOL
me too. Fastpass+ selections helped me figure it out.
Congrats on the top thread banner.

No wonder I was so confused on your park days. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looking good with your progress. It will take time...just keep doing what you are doing. :thumbsup2
:rotfl2: Me too. Like I said up above the fastpass selections helped me figure it out. Will be posting soon the updated version. It could be dates wrong. Who knows.
Thank you.

Okay let me recap and see if I did anything wrong.

Day 1 – 11/29 – Leave for Orlando. Arrive at night staying near Universal.
Day 2 – 11/30 – Going to see friends and family.
Day 3 – 12/01 – Universal Studios
Day 4 – 12/02 – Move to Art of Animation. Then off to Epcot where we have Fastpasses for.
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Mission: Space
  • Soarin’
Then we have lunch at Marrakesh and then at 5pm we have the Candlelight Procession with Neil Patrick Harris.

Day 5 – 12/3 – MK for a little while. Fastpasses are.
  • Jungle Cruise
  • POTC
  • Big Thunder Mountain.
Then we will head back to the resort to relax. At 4ish I will head back to MK for the party. Vinny and Renee will be dining at Cape May Buffet this evening as they are not going to the party.

Day 5 – 12/4 – Check out of AofA and into Saratoga Springs. HS day. Our fastpasses are.
  • Tower of Terror
  • Star Tours
  • Lights, Motors, Action
I have lunch this day with Tracy and Bill (if you know them) and (Lorrie and Jim) as we are dining with an imagineer. I am looking so forward to this lunch.
Then during the evening we will be at DTD.

Day 6 – 12/5 – AK day. Fastpasses are.
  • Dinosaur
  • Safari
  • Festival of the Lion King
We will of course also walk the trails. Dinner this evening is at Turf Club.

Day 7 – 12/6 – Day off. Vinny and Renee have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and I will eat at Captain Cooks because of my new stomach.
After that we will go to the resorts to see the different decorations.
Late afternoon we are back at Grand Floridian to have tea. We love sitting there and having tea and sandwiches. That evening will be relaxing with if anyone hungry it will be at SSR Artist’s Palette.

Day 8 – 12/7 – Epcot day.
Fastpasses include –
  • Test Track
  • Living with the land
  • Nemo
We will also look around at the storytellers maybe. After our break in the afternoon we will return for dinner at Chefs de France. We will probably also watch Illuminations.

Day 9 – 12/8 – MK day.
Fastpasses are –
  • Peter Pan
  • Winnie pooh
  • Little mermaid
We will also look around the park and go on other things.
Dinner is at Olivia’s that night.

Will stop here and continue on soon.

Great update, now I understand where you are going to be :rotfl:. Bill says you are stalking us, every single park day you have from Dec. 2 on we are in the same park every day:lmao: including the same Candlelight Processional show :thumbsup2.

Okay; we have two options to meet up:

1) the party on the 3rd

or

2) Epcot the afternoon on the 8th (Saturday); we will be at MK in the morning and then Epcot for the afternoon/evening

Great update, now I understand where you are going to be :rotfl:. Bill says you are stalking us, every single park day you have from Dec. 2 on we are in the same park every day:lmao: including the same Candlelight Processional show :thumbsup2.

I must be stalking too. I have the same day at Universal. My Disney days are the same til Day 6. We are doing the same CP and the MVMCP. Guess that's why we are friends, great minds think alike.

I must be stalking too. I have the same day at Universal. My Disney days are the same til Day 6. We are doing the same CP and the MVMCP. Guess that's why we are friends, great minds think alike.

I didn't know if you knew but there is a separate line for ECV's/wheelchairs for the CP. A CM should direct you where to go :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter