Decorations and friends, what could be better. Time to plan..11/27 Final plans& recap

Before I start this update I have 2 updates.
1) I am feeling better. The incisions still hurt a little but 3 days with no meds and getting around.
2) I changed the restaurant for the candlelight procession to Marrakesh. I just realized this was a mistake. We thought we were going to pay out of pocket for it and Teppan Edo was $65.00 which is ridiculous so this was $20 cheaper. Now we will decide if we will pay oop or use the 2 credits. The only other meal on the credits is Vinny and Renee at Cape may Buffet which is cheaper so probably the credits.

Day 7 of our trip is upon us, the half way mark. This day will find us in Epcot.
No thrill rides for us this day. On this day we are going to explore the countries.
I am not going to post any pics as I will show them in the TR. LOL
Then we will head back to the resort and dinner this evening will be The Turf Club. I am seeing my Doctor next week on Thursday so I will know then what I can eat for sure.
Then it will be off to bed.

Day 8 Plans:
This day is our first day off. We have breakfast plans at 1900 Park Fare. After we finish we will then go around the resorts and see the decorations. Get ready for lots of pics of the resorts.
After touring the resorts we have plans for Tea at the Grand Floridian.
After the tea maybe we will at the resort being all we get are little sandwiches. Not for me though, I am sure I will be full.
Then that day is over.

Up next,
Day 9 plans with pics.

Scott, glad you are feeling better...good to hear.

Your evening and next day plans sound great. We've never done 1900 Park Fare so I'll be anxious to hear what you think.

I started my PRR for our December trip...Celebrating Christmas with the Urchins. We can see if we overlap at a park.

Glad you are feeling better :goodvibes

Touring the resorts and checking out the decorations sounds like fun. Love the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

Scott I'm so glad to hear that you are doing much better! What a difference a week makes. :)

Speaking of your CP plans and Teppan Edo, we didn't realize that the CP dining package included an appetizer and dessert... we picked TE for one of our two (Chefs de France is the other CP dinner) and I don't eat any apps or dessert at TE. Wonder if I can give it away to someone else at our table??

For your day 8 plans, I think we are a day or two apart for the GF tea. We'll be having tea there on 12/8. I love their little sandwiches!

Looking forward to Day 9 plans!

I am glad the surgery went well. What date will Day 9 be?? Trying like Kathy to see where we overlap.

Scott, glad you are feeling better...good to hear.

Your evening and next day plans sound great. We've never done 1900 Park Fare so I'll be anxious to hear what you think.

I started my PRR for our December trip...Celebrating Christmas with the Urchins. We can see if we overlap at a park.

Glad you are feeling better :goodvibes

Touring the resorts and checking out the decorations sounds like fun. Love the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

Scott I'm so glad to hear that you are doing much better! What a difference a week makes. :)

Speaking of your CP plans and Teppan Edo, we didn't realize that the CP dining package included an appetizer and dessert... we picked TE for one of our two (Chefs de France is the other CP dinner) and I don't eat any apps or dessert at TE. Wonder if I can give it away to someone else at our table??

For your day 8 plans, I think we are a day or two apart for the GF tea. We'll be having tea there on 12/8. I love their little sandwiches!

Looking forward to Day 9 plans!

I am glad the surgery went well. What date will Day 9 be?? Trying like Kathy to see where we overlap.
Thank you.
Saturday the 7th we are coming up to.

Day 8 Plans:
This day is our first day off. We have breakfast plans at 1900 Park Fare. After we finish we will then go around the resorts and see the decorations. Get ready for lots of pics of the resorts.

Just a quick peek in to say I hope each day finds you feeling better.

You know how much I love the resorts, so I look forward to every picture you will take of those. I am hoping we can get Brandi around to several of them to show her the pretty Christmas decorations, too.

Just a quick peek in to say I hope each day finds you feeling better.

You know how much I love the resorts, so I look forward to every picture you will take of those. I am hoping we can get Brandi around to several of them to show her the pretty Christmas decorations, too.

it does thank you.

:thumbsup2 I am sure you will be able to and I am sure she will love it.

Scott,
I read in a caught up last week and I thought that I had commented, but now that I look back obviously I didn't :sad2:

I hope that you have been recovering well. It sounds like you have been doing pretty good from your comments. I hope that the surgery is successful for you and that all the stuff with your new house goes smoothly!

Your trip is coming up really soon now! I don't have one planned so yours becomes even more exciting to me for planning a trip!

Your days sound so nice and relaxed. So opposite my families commando style. I think I need to plan a solo vacation so I can go enjoy the sights and sounds without trying to please everyone!

glad to hear you are off the pain meds and doing well!

Scott,
I read in a caught up last week and I thought that I had commented, but now that I look back obviously I didn't :sad2:

I hope that you have been recovering well. It sounds like you have been doing pretty good from your comments. I hope that the surgery is successful for you and that all the stuff with your new house goes smoothly!

Your trip is coming up really soon now! I don't have one planned so yours becomes even more exciting to me for planning a trip!
I have done that before. :lmao:
I am thank you. Thank you.
I hope you get a trip soon. You are close to DL so you are lucky for that.

Your days sound so nice and relaxed. So opposite my families commando style. I think I need to plan a solo vacation so I can go enjoy the sights and sounds without trying to please everyone!

glad to hear you are off the pain meds and doing well!
Thank you. Relaxed is how we do it.
Solo trips are the best.
Thanks. Everyday I heal more.

Before I start I have to say I changed the plans for 2 days before. Instead of Epcot we will be at Ak.

Day 9
This day we will be at Epcot. First we will have to get there.

Of course I will take this pic again. LOL

My hopes for the day are –
Get Renee on Test Track. I hate the new queue but love the ride.

Of course we will have to do Vinny’s favorite.

At some point we will ride Spaceship Earth.

Then we will walk over and check out the countries. Of course we will ride.

I think will be here. Looks like a couple of things I can eat on the menu.

Then we will head back to the resort to relax. If warm enough and doctor says so I will swim. Then it is back to Epcot for evening fun.
Dinner this evening will be at.

And for my dinner I would love to have these. I have to ask if I can being it has butter.

Then maybe we will stay for Illuminations.

That will conclude day 9.

Up next,

Day 10 plans

Thanks for sharing your plans. So your day 9 is Sat. 12/7? I'm slow so I sometimes need pictures to be drawn to get the message across. :lmao:

An Epcot day! All great plans (especially SE and Malestrom) I'm just not the biggest TT fan because of the new queue.

I am fascinated with people who eat :snail: I just want to stare and see if they make a face when they eat them.

what? a day at epcot with no mention of a grey goose slushie? as i reading the right tr?:rotfl:

Thanks for sharing your plans. So your day 9 is Sat. 12/7? I'm slow so I sometimes need pictures to be drawn to get the message across. :lmao:

An Epcot day! All great plans (especially SE and Malestrom) I'm just not the biggest TT fan because of the new queue.

I am fascinated with people who eat :snail: I just want to stare and see if they make a face when they eat them.
Yes it is. :rotfl2:
I am not a fan of the new queue at all but I do love the actual ride.
Picture Meg Ryans face in the diner in When Harry met Sally and that is my face. :)

what? a day at epcot with no mention of a grey goose slushie? as i reading the right tr?:rotfl:
I have to ask the doctor if I can. :confused3 :sad:

You can't eat BUTTER? :scared1:

That sounds like a nice day, not too many rides, but enough to have fun.

I hope you get a trip soon. You are close to DL so you are lucky for that.

I can't complain, we have at least four different times we are going out there in the next two month. We made several lunch and dinner reservations for various times in the park when the Christmas decorations will be up, but the real fun one will be when our band plays out at the park. We do it every year on a Sunday, and one of our band members is a Club 33 member so they organize a "dinner party" on the Saturday night before the day we play. I had a ton of "extra" VGC points, so I booked one of the Grand Villas for that night. There are going to be at least nine of us going to dinner that night and we are all going to stay in the GV, can you say big gay party! :cool1: :lmao:

i think epcot day sounds great

Test Track was closed last trip, so I am excited to see what it looks like now inside. :goodvibes

You can't eat BUTTER? :scared1:

That sounds like a nice day, not too many rides, but enough to have fun.

I can't complain, we have at least four different times we are going out there in the next two month. We made several lunch and dinner reservations for various times in the park when the Christmas decorations will be up, but the real fun one will be when our band plays out at the park. We do it every year on a Sunday, and one of our band members is a Club 33 member so they organize a "dinner party" on the Saturday night before the day we play. I had a ton of "extra" VGC points, so I booked one of the Grand Villas for that night. There are going to be at least nine of us going to dinner that night and we are all going to stay in the GV, can you say big gay party! :cool1: :lmao:
Nope. and very little olive oil. Still worth it. I am feeling more energetic already.
We will probably do more but who know.
When I visit I need to find someone who can get me into Club 33.
That sounds like a fun night with everyone there.

i think epcot day sounds great

Test Track was closed last trip, so I am excited to see what it looks like now inside. :goodvibes
Thanks.
I am finding you love it or hate it.

Day 9 plans sound good. We are going to the MK for the a.m. on the 7th, but then we will be at Epcot for the afternoon/evening for the Candlelight Processional.

I'm not a fan of the new Test Track, but I know we have Fastpass+ for it because the girls love it.

Day 9 plans sound good. We are going to the MK for the a.m. on the 7th, but then we will be at Epcot for the afternoon/evening for the Candlelight Processional.

I'm not a fan of the new Test Track, but I know we have Fastpass+ for it because the girls love it.

:thumbsup2

Lucky you. We do not have tickets yet so I cannot do Fastpass+ yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter