Decorations and friends, what could be better. Time to plan..11/27 Final plans& recap

scottny

<font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font
Hello there.

I am going to try to write a pre-tr for our next trip which will be in December 2013. It has been a while since I have done this so be kind. :lmao:

Let me give a little background on us.

Here we are. Scott & Vinny.

I am the one on the left. Vinny is on the right. LOL. We are happily married in NYC and have been together for 12 years. Last week we celebrated our first wedding anniversary.

Vinny’s first trip to WDW was back in 2007 when members of his family were going. He thought Disney was for kids and adults cannot have fun. We went and we had a blast and he was hooked.

More trips have happened since then and we will look back at them during the next 7 ½ months.

We are not going alone though. Renee is coming with us. Who is Renee you ask? She is an old friend of Vinny’s. They used to work together. She attended our wedding brunch amongst other things and now she is coming with us for 2 fun weeks. Here is Renee. Bad pic but only I have but that will change on this trip.

We are driving down so that should be fun. Here is a map of the route. It is a boring trip down.

I think I am going to stop here as I wanted to really give the introductions.

Up next,

The when and where….

The 2nd one is the hardest.

So happy you will be there the same time we are :goodvibes. I can't wait to read what you have planned.

Of course, I'll be joining in here! :) Driving down?? I would think the drive back home would be boring.....

I'm in! We'll be in Florida around that time, bit I'm not sure what the plan is for the World, yet. We're doing a Western Caribbean cruise on the 7th.

Hello there.

I am going to try to write a pre-tr for our next trip which will be in December 2013. It has been a while since I have done this so be kind. :lmao:

Let me give a little background on us.

Here we are. Scott & Vinny.

I am the one on the left. Vinny is on the right. LOL. We are happily married in NYC and have been together for 12 years. Last week we celebrated our first wedding anniversary.

Vinny’s first trip to WDW was back in 2007 when members of his family were going. He thought Disney was for kids and adults cannot have fun. We went and we had a blast and he was hooked.

More trips have happened since then and we will look back at them during the next 7 ½ months.

We are not going alone though. Renee is coming with us. Who is Renee you ask? She is an old friend of Vinny’s. They used to work together. She attended our wedding brunch amongst other things and now she is coming with us for 2 fun weeks. Here is Renee. Bad pic but only I have but that will change on this trip.

We are driving down so that should be fun. Here is a map of the route. It is a boring trip down.

I think I am going to stop here as I wanted to really give the introductions.

Up next,

The when and where….

The 2nd one is the hardest.

Woo Hoo! Another trip in the works!

Of course, I'll be joining in here! :) Driving down?? I would think the drive back home would be boring.....
Glad to see you. it is but we have a plan for the drive home.

I'm in! We'll be in Florida around that time, bit I'm not sure what the plan is for the World, yet. We're doing a Western Caribbean cruise on the 7th.
Hello there.
Maybe we will see you around. We were supposed to do a cruise on the 8th but no more. Vinny said no.

Woo Hoo! Another trip in the works!
Hello. Glad to see you.
:cool1:

I am here and I know there will be some changes :lmao:
Hello and welcome.
:rolleyes1 there might be. :lmao:

I'm in! You guys are brave for driving that whole way!
hello and welcome.it should be entertaining.

Joining in. :)
Hello and welcome. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

I'm looking forward to the changes. No trip by you is ever set in stone this far out. :lmao: I think I have taken a lesson from you since we have changed travel plans and what resort we want and I haven't even made any reservations yet.

I think we have decided to drive down but my trip will be just a bit shorter. Are you driving straight through? That is our one constant, Jim likes to just drive and get there in one day. I sleep a lot.

I'm looking forward to the changes. No trip by you is ever set in stone this far out. :lmao: I think I have taken a lesson from you since we have changed travel plans and what resort we want and I haven't even made any reservations yet.

I think we have decided to drive down but my trip will be just a bit shorter. Are you driving straight through? That is our one constant, Jim likes to just drive and get there in one day. I sleep a lot.
The plans will tell. I do not want to give anything away. I have a long time here to fill up. :lmao:

I'm here and I can't wait to see what you've got in the works for this trip:cool1:
Hello and welcome.
Thanks. I hoping it will be a good one.

I'm in! Maybe it will work out where y'all can stop in Savannah for a quick DIS meet! Last time we planned that y'all ended up flying so I know things can change! :rotfl2:

I'm in! Maybe it will work out where y'all can stop in Savannah for a quick DIS meet! Last time we planned that y'all ended up flying so I know things can change! :rotfl2:
Welcome and glad you're here.
We might be staying there overnight. :banana:

I'm here too. Always love your trip reports Scott.
Welcome. Glad you're here.
Thank you.

Scott! We're in the Bronx too!! And we're arriving the day before you and will also be there for two weeks!!
I just started reading your other TR and saw you were planning this trip! Can't wait to hear more about it!

I've heard you give good TR! Now back to reading yours....:goodvibes

Oh! And we've driven down twice! (but now we stick to flying....we do JetBlue out of Westchester). :)

Oh Scott I love your TR. I think we will be there about the same time. Maybe we'll see ya. Can't wait to see where you are staying and what you have planned

Scott! We're in the Bronx too!! And we're arriving the day before you and will also be there for two weeks!!
I just started reading your other TR and saw you were planning this trip! Can't wait to hear more about it!

I've heard you give good TR! Now back to reading yours....:goodvibes

Oh! And we've driven down twice! (but now we stick to flying....we do JetBlue out of Westchester). :)
Hello. Oh how nice another Bronx person.
If you see us definitely say hello.
Oh no now I have to deliver on the tr's. :lmao:
We usually do fly to but Vinny wanted to drive so we are. it won't happen again. I love Westchester Airport. So easy to ge tin and out of.

Oh Scott I love your TR. I think we will be there about the same time. Maybe we'll see ya. Can't wait to see where you are staying and what you have planned
Thanks.
If you do make sure to say hello.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter