Decorations and friends, what could be better. Time to plan..11/27 Final plans& recap

Hey Scott - I have gotten really behind on the DIS boards lately and am slowly getting caught up.

I didn't read all your plans, but your trip sounds fantastic and you must be so excited to be in the single digits. :cool1:

I have really been enjoying your weekly pictures. I think you look great and I bet you feel great too!

Those pictures from the Botanical Garden are so beautiful. I was sorry to hear you deleted your most recent pictures. I hope you can go back soon. Denny & I got a membership at Longwood Gardens, which looks very similar. I'm hoping to head there this weekend and then again for the Christmas display before our membership expires.

Happy packing!

Hey Scott - I have gotten really behind on the DIS boards lately and am slowly getting caught up.
I totally know how that is.

I didn't read all your plans, but your trip sounds fantastic and you must be so excited to be in the single digits. :cool1:
You should read them all. Makes for a great read. :lmao: Only kidding.

I have really been enjoying your weekly pictures. I think you look great and I bet you feel great too!
Thank you.

Those pictures from the Botanical Garden are so beautiful. I was sorry to hear you deleted your most recent pictures. I hope you can go back soon. Denny & I got a membership at Longwood Gardens, which looks very similar. I'm hoping to head there this weekend and then again for the Christmas display before our membership expires.
I think we will go again once we return home. We have a membership so going is not a problem except for time.

Happy packing!
Thanks.

:cool1: For single digits AND AK on the 5th!:cheer2:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hi Scott, finally got caught up on your pre trip report thanks to this night of insomnia! :coffee: love your intinerary for this trip. Cannot wait for your photos and reviews. Also hoping that you have great dining experiences with your new stomach! Well back to catching up on what's new on the Dis boards, I haven't been very good about keeping up but not much else to do this time of night or should I say a.m.!

Yay:goodvibes:goodvibesfor single digit days!! I have 4 more days till I can say that !!!!
:cool1:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: single digits
:cool1:

Hi Scott, finally got caught up on your pre trip report thanks to this night of insomnia! :coffee: love your intinerary for this trip. Cannot wait for your photos and reviews. Also hoping that you have great dining experiences with your new stomach! Well back to catching up on what's new on the Dis boards, I haven't been very good about keeping up but not much else to do this time of night or should I say a.m.!
Hi,
Glad your here. Thanks. It is an adjustment with the stomach.

One week from tomorrow we will be in Epcot and having dinner at Les Chefs�� I am getting so excited. We are having our Thanksgiving dinner Sunday since we leave on Thursday. Also it is Cody's 13 the birthday so we will have cake and presents Sunday. Then I need to pack. I have everything just need to put in suitcase.

One week from tomorrow we will be in Epcot and having dinner at Les Chefs�� I am getting so excited. We are having our Thanksgiving dinner Sunday since we leave on Thursday. Also it is Cody's 13 the birthday so we will have cake and presents Sunday. Then I need to pack. I have everything just need to put in suitcase.

That sounds wonderful. I am the same just need to throw in a suitcase.

Scott, IT looks like the only day our plans cross is Tuesday at the party. I will try to make the big dismeet but we have dinner at 5:30 at LTT. If not I hope we run into each other.

I think we will move the DIS meet to 7 p.m. due to a great number of us wanting to see the lighting of the Castle.

I think we will move the DIS meet to 7 p.m. due to a great number of us wanting to see the lighting of the Castle.

That sounds good. If a pp photographer is around I will get a pic from them. :lmao:

A car update. The car went into the shop on Wednesday and we got a call that we can pick it up on Monday. We have had a VW Passat and it isn’t bad, I actually find the cabin roomier than the Camry. We have picked it up since and it looks beautiful.

I made a change to one dining reservation and will highlight that in another color for the change.

11/29 – We leave for our vacation. We have a car picking us up at 12:15 and we will meet Renee at the airport.
That evening we will find someplace to eat. I am thinking Bahama breeze or Longhorn Steakhouse.

11/30 – This day we head south to visit a friend of ours and also to see his son Scott and possibly Aubrey his granddaughter.

12/1 – Universal day 1. We will do the Universal side on this day. Maybe run over and se eif we can ride Harry Potter. I am thinking Margaritaville for dinner.

12/2 – We move to Disney and check into Art of Animation. We then have fp’s for
Spaceship Earth
Mission: Space
Soarin’
In between Mission and Soarin’ we have lunch at Marrakesh for the CP package. Then we will just stroll around till we have to line up for the show.
After the show I might go to MK. Not sure if anyone else will want to. I just looked and it is open till 1am.

12/3 – Universal day 2. Island of Adventure this day. I have the Christmas party at night and Vinny and Renee have dinner at Cape May.

12/4 - Check out early and move to Saratoga Springs and check in. Then it is off to DHS. Our fp’s are for Tower of Terror, Star Tours and the Stunt show. The last 2 I realized I cannot do but Vinny and Renee can. The reason I cannot is because I am going to Lunch with Imagineer with Tracy (Mrsksomeday) and Bill and Lorrie (Tazdev3225) and Jim. I am looking forward to this to see everyone and also I have wanted to do this for a while.
After we will hang in the park or leave and settle into the new place. Then head over to DTD for a bit. I think dinner will be Wolfgang Pucks Express.

12/5 – Animal Kingdom day. I love this park to take photos. I did not make any fp’s. I am thinking lunch will be at Flame Tree and dinner that night will be The Turf Club.

12/6 – Free day. Maybe Universal. If not then it will be looking at decorations at resorts. No dinner plans so who knows where we will end up.

12/7 – Epcot day. Fp’s for the day. Test Track, Living with the Land, Nemo.
Dinner this night is at one of my faves, Chef’s de France. I will have French onion soup and escargot. YUM!
We might see Illuminations this night.

12/8 – Magic Kingdom day. Fp’s are Peter pan, Winnie the Pooh and Under The Sea. Of course we will hit POTC, Transit Authority and more.
Dinner will be at Olivia’s.

12/9 – DHS day. Fp’s are Toy Story, Great Movie Ride and Indy.
Dinner was California Grill but I canceled. I cannot eat much and we can go to the Bay lake Tower lounge and see fireworks there. So now we are eating at Rose & Crown

12/10 – Animal Kingdom day. Fp’s are Safari, Nemo and Everest.
Dinner is at Teppan Edo.

12/11 – FREE DAY
Dinner is at Sanaa. I cannot wait.

12/12 – Magic Kingdom Day. Fp’s are Philgarmagic, Enchanted tales with Belle and POTC.
Dinner is at Be Our Guest.

12/13 – OUR LAST DAY. (Sorry no pics here)
Epcot day. Fp’s are Test Track, Living with the Land and Spaceship Earth.
We have lunch at Coral Reef.
Magical Express will be around 4:30. Flight is at 7:30.

Those are our plans. I hope they go somewhat to plans. Sorry this pre tr was all over the place the TR will be better I promise.

Sorry also I had to rush the ending here. Busy times now. Seeing “Catching Fire” tomorrow. Still have to pack. Thanksgiving is Thursday and I am making crustless pumpkin pie and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

If your friends with me on Facebook you will see updates.

I do hope to meet some new people this trip. Even a quick hello and photo is great.

I will try to get back to reply if anyone posts but if I do not then know I will be the 13th.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Happy thanksgiving! I'm subbing. Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get there! Maybe you can help me plan as.well!!!!!

Hi Scott! Thanks for the recap! Very helpful indeed. If we don't get a chance to meet up during the first part of your trip, we will be having lunch in Mexico at Epcot on the 13th when you are at Coral Reef. We may be able to say hi or something :drinking1 that day.

I love pumpkin anything so crustless pumpkin pie and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies sounds delish!

Have an awesome Thanksgiving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter