Decorations and friends, what could be better. Time to plan..11/27 Final plans& recap

Plans continue to sound great, Scott. We loved Teppan Edo when we went last December (aside from the screaming child throughout our meal).

We've never done Saana.

I can't wait to see AK this year for Christmas...we missed it last year.

Glad that the car will be fixed.

Plans continue to sound great, Scott. We loved Teppan Edo when we went last December (aside from the screaming child throughout our meal).

We've never done Saana.

I can't wait to see AK this year for Christmas...we missed it last year.

Glad that the car will be fixed.

Thanks. it is a good restaurant. Oh the kid would not be fun. :furious:

You should try Sanaa. Delicious.

I am so looking forward to it.

Yes it will be. Thankfully.

Thanks.

12 days till we leave. 15 till we arrive in Disney.

Day 12 plans should be up later today.

we always plan no park days but we have no kids to keep entertained. Some mornings we sleep in till 10 while we are there.
:rotfl2: everyone deserves to have 1 meltdown per trip.
We love Sanaa. This will be our 4th time back. The spicy durban shrimp and chicken are delicious. I like the shrimp more. It does depend on your tastes. I would suggest a lunch there for the 1st time. Cheaper and smaller portions.

We are eating there on the 3rd and it will be my first time , I think we may well do some sharing to get a variety !! How spicy is the shrimp ???

No plan "plans" - very nice! I cancelled Sanaa last trip so we still have not experienced this place. I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze more into our 10 days so a no plans day for us doesn't appear to be in order. ;)

We are eating there on the 3rd and it will be my first time , I think we may well do some sharing to get a variety !! How spicy is the shrimp ???
Sharing is a good idea. You cannot go by me as I like hot and spicy food.

No plan "plans" - very nice! I cancelled Sanaa last trip so we still have not experienced this place. I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze more into our 10 days so a no plans day for us doesn't appear to be in order. ;)
We have to have down days. We figure we go 1-3 times a year so we can definitely relax a few days and I definitely want to see the resorts.

Sorry no update. I got sidetracked. I will do it tomorrow or Wednesday. Here are the pics for this week of weightloss. I lost 2 lbs this week.

This is our last full day in the parks. The park will be Magic Kingdom.
We have fastpass+ for
Philharmagic. Of course it is during the day and night like in the pic.

Enchanted Tales with Belle. Being it is fastpass I figure why not.

Of course I have to get in POTC.

Of course we will also ride other things. Then for dinner we will be at Be Our Guest.

Not sure which room we will sit in.

After this we will be asked to leave the park as it will be open for the party and we are not attending this evening.

Not sure if we will do anything else this night. Maybe we will go to bay Lake Tower to Top of the World Lounge and see the fireworks from there.

Then the night will end and we will go nighty night. Though if you have read my other reports you know I can never sleep the last night so I will be out
exploring SSR.

Up next,

Our last day

Scott!! LOOKING GOOD! :goodvibes

I've got a 9:20ADR on the 6th at the wave...but I plan on texting you down there on the 5th (hopefully you're still planning on AK) :flower3: Rosie & Co. will be at Kona on the morning of the 6th...some really awesome ladies :grouphug:

Scott , you are really starting to show your weight loss. How exciting!

I love the no plan days. We have those for making up all the stuff we didn't get to in our jam packed days.

Love Sanaa!

You can really see the difference in your face Scott. I know it is hard work, but you are doing a great job. Looking GOOD!

I have to agree with everyone , the weight loss is showing in your face ! We have 6:15p ressies at BOG on the 8th !! Do I smell a meet!!!!

You can really see the weight loss in your face. Keep up the good work :cool1:

Day 12 plans sound good!!!

Scott, you are looking absolutely great. Awesome job. :thumbsup2

Like your plans (although I plan on skipping Enchanted Tales unless the little ones insist.

You can ask for a certain room, but there is no guarantee at Be Our Guest.

Scott!! LOOKING GOOD! :goodvibes

I've got a 9:20ADR on the 6th at the wave...but I plan on texting you down there on the 5th (hopefully you're still planning on AK) :flower3: Rosie & Co. will be at Kona on the morning of the 6th...some really awesome ladies :grouphug:
thank you.
We are going to AK on the 5th.
Yeah. I think the 6th we are now going to Universal but I am not sure. We have a free day so if we do not it is no big deal.

Scott , you are really starting to show your weight loss. How exciting!

I love the no plan days. We have those for making up all the stuff we didn't get to in our jam packed days.

Love Sanaa!
Thanks.
No plan days are important to us.
Love that place.

You can really see the difference in your face Scott. I know it is hard work, but you are doing a great job. Looking GOOD!
Thank you

I have to agree with everyone , the weight loss is showing in your face ! We have 6:15p ressies at BOG on the 8th !! Do I smell a meet!!!!
Thanks.
We could earlier. We have 6:40 reservations at Olivia's on the 8th.

You can really see the weight loss in your face. Keep up the good work :cool1:

Day 12 plans sound good!!!
Thanks.

Scott, you are looking absolutely great. Awesome job. :thumbsup2

Like your plans (although I plan on skipping Enchanted Tales unless the little ones insist.

You can ask for a certain room, but there is no guarantee at Be Our Guest.
Thanks.
I have never seen it and being you can get a fastpass I figured why not once. :rotfl2:
I will be fine in any room and just walk around after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter