Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

DVCLAURIE05

Envie went out this morning. I was in charge of a golf outing all day yesterday and did not get to the post office. Also, my Sunday paper did not have the Smart Source insert in it - had the Red Plum. :headache: So they are supposed to send them out today. I will get those to you as soon as I get them and get them clipped. :)

princesspaige

Received envie last week.

Thanks ladies! Have a great week.

Hmcfall711 - envie going to the post office after work. It's not very big this week. I only got one insert in Sunday's paper. :(

JULIEAMEDEIROS:

You're envie went out this AM (I was off work yesterday :sad2:). Positive note is that it has all my clippings from last week and this week since this my first time aboard the train but I started collecting for it last week. Hope you like it! :thumbsup2

Shelby5514

I mailed out a small envie this morning. Sorry I didn't receive any coupons from my train buddy last week but I did get good size inserts in my paper.

Didn't make it onto the boards yesterday but an envie went out to rdrjj5 yesterday. Sorry it's slim this week Donna, as my sender didn't get last week's coupons out until late and I've yet to receive them.

Hubby saved $2.64 at Target~ He bought 6 half gallons of Edy's ice cream :lmao:
I saved $17 at Target I scored good on the radio that was in the paper this week. It was reg $29.99 it is on sale for $19.99 and daughter printed out a $5.00 off coupon so I suprised her with it for babysitting the kids for me ;)

Jenerator, received my envie Friday and saved big over the weekend. I don't remember store by store, but I remember my total savings were $47!

Lauralooneyfordisney, your envie went out yesterday.

Jenerator, received my envie Friday and saved big over the weekend. I don't remember store by store, but I remember my total savings were $47!

Lauralooneyfordisney, your envie went out yesterday.

:wave2: No need to list the store with your coupon savings. Some of us do, some of us don't. We just like to see how much our train riders are saving using their coupons so we can crow a little that using coupons DOES save us money. :p

DisneyBelle99 sent one envie yesterday and one today. (I usually mail on Mondays but I was away).

XXStaceFaceXX - Recieved yours yesterday. Thanks!

Shop Rite Savings 35.00

Langsgm, got your envie last week, Thanks!!

So Scary - HUGE envie went out today!! You should get it Fri, since I sent it Priority because it was that big :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter