Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Carebearkidney--I'm going out of town for a few days this coming week but will make sure your envelope gets dropped in the mail tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Did you get my envie? I haven't gotten any feedback and it's been a while and they were only going one state over. I hope all is well.

Finally able to post. This web page must not like me. I almost couldn't log on again! Anyway, I have been getting fabulous envies every week.Thank you!!! Sending out another large one on Monday to Bpesch and to Guam.

Anyone know why I can't access this page from another location other than my home? I have tried at work and on my phone but it will not let me log in.

MyDizneyBoyz,

Envies received! Thank you.

V4Dice,

I'll have a nice one going out to you and I'll include BJs coupons, too!

:bday: party: :cake: Disny_luvr :cake: party: :bday:

:bday: party: :cake: LittleBit0863 :cake: party: :bday:

Happy Birthdays!:wizard:

:welcome: back! Belle2211 :welcome: back!

Welcome back belle! I've gotta peek at your trip report...I've been admiring your tickers for so long!:surfweb:

Walmart $7.50
Rite Aid $21.00

Oh and since we got out flu shots tonight we each got a Rite Aid coupon book. What I won't do for coupons, :rotfl2:
:scared1::lmao:

got from cameron :worship:and sending to Shel - will be more stuffed envies, I'm back at school which means my colleagues bring in extra inserts for me sometimes:woohoo:

Hope everyone is doing well! Hmcfall711 - got your envie - thanks! Baililan - have yours ready to go for the morning. I know I don't usually post savings, but had to share the following...

Kohl's - saved $112!! (and only spent $40 - that included their calculated "savings" plus using kohl's cash, a $10 off $25 purchase plus 15% off coupon - all used on same transaction!)
Local grocery store - got a coupon for a $25 gift card with purchase of a new/transferred prescription. Got a needed rx filled for $7 - so netted $18!!

:woohoo:

Hope everyone has a great week!

Hi Elaine,
Your envie is all ready to go out in tomorrow's mailing. Have a great week!! :cool1:

LindaB73~ Small envie heading your way tomorrow. If last weeks envie comes tomorrow I'll get it out to you on Tuesday.

Hello.... Probably haven't received my coupons from last week, as I was super late in sending with the vacation and all.. Sorry about that..

HOWEVER, I have this weeks coupons in the mailbox already! So you should receive two this week! Yippee.... :) :cheer2:

Have a great week!

Jodi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter