Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received a whopper of an envie today~~thank you Carlyzmom!! :teeth: Can't wait to see what treasures reside within it!! :cheer2: :yay: :woohoo:

Received an envie from UP North yesterday. Thanks a bunch!

DH and I just got back from a little getaway to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. I cannot stress enough when traveling to do a little research and you can save quite a bit. We found a hotel deal that included discounted tickets to the aquarium. I went to restaurant.com and purchased a certificate for Ober Gatliburg restaurant. We also stopped at the welcome center rest area as soon as we got into Tennesse and loaded up on coupon books. While some of them were not the best, I was able to get some free things and knocked off a few dollars here and there. Now it's time to regroup, work hard and save for the next trip.

Disney here we come - December, 2013!
:woohoo:

:wave2: Sending and receiving just fine over here!

Getting an envelope ready for my new train buddy too!

After 3 great trips, I'm back!!

Off2dabeach, I got your envie this week..thanks!

Karliebug, you'll have a big envie coming your way next week!

Today I saved $23.50 at Publix and $5 at Petsmart

Thanks, Airplane:thumbsup2

Two envies this week, one early in the week and one yesterday. :wave2:Thanks.

Sent my envie again to Tonyag, no feedback yet, makes me nervous that all those coupons are lost in space? Or hijacked?pirate:
Shipoo says she still has dial up, I remember those days:badpc:

Happy couponing, all. Deb

CareBearKidney I received your envie....thanks and welcome to the train!

Eyor44 I am so sorry I never mailed your envie this week :guilty: I have a very big envie going out to you today. I have been clipping all morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter