Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Do you mean can you use more than 1 +up Buck per Trans? You can! You can use as any as you have; here in CA you have to pay the sales tax. Way to go!

RangerPooh, just wanted to let you know that I got your envie this week; thank you :-)

LITTLEBIT0863, I have an envie going out to you today! :woohoo:

Good Morning.....

VitFamily - envie going out to you today!!! Remember, I am away next Monday - so, your envelope will be later that week!

LJCRAW555 - receiving envelopes regularly - thanks so much for being a great train buddy!!!

Off to Disney's Hilton Head Resort tomorrow morning - have a great week everyone!! :thumbsup2

SCDisneyMom...dropped your envie off in the box this morning. It's a bit on the slim side. My sender is in WDW, so I didn't get an envie from her last week.

JulieaMedeiros rec'd your envie on Thursday. Thank you!!

Of2DBeach sent out a chunky one this morning.

Shoprite: $51.61

Have a great week everyone!

LindaB73~ I received two envies today so I'll be sending another out tomorrow!

Hello.... Probably haven't received my coupons from last week, as I was super late in sending with the vacation and all.. Sorry about that..

HOWEVER, I have this weeks coupons in the mailbox already! So you should receive two this week! Yippee.... :) :cheer2:

Have a great week!

Jodi

The mail came 15 minutes ago and your envelope was in there! Thanks!

RANGERPOOH - An envie is going out tomorrow morning.

Ahibird - I received your envie today. Thanks!

$29.70 - Safeway
Cereal and treatbars were on sale there.

Shortstuff7429:envie mailed out. To you today. Espana94: I think I forgot to post got your envie for last week and thanks.

ShiPooOwner---I've been receiving just fine. Thank you!!

Sending an envie out on Tuesday morning to my buddy. Enjoy :)

Carebearkidney received another envie yesterday, thanks!

Eyor44, I put another envie in the mail yesterday.

JulieaMedeiros rec'd your envie on Thursday. Thank you!!

Of2DBeach sent out a chunky one this morning.

Shoprite: $51.61

Thanks !! :goodvibes
Big Chunkie coming your way Belle 2211 Sorry it will be a day late.. Septic over flowed :eek: and I was home with 3 kids who couldnt use water or flush toilets .. ( yeah you cant make this stuff up !)
Publix savings last night $68 !! ( my magic number it seems..
Hope everyone has a fantastic week! Back to school on Monday.. haha I survived the Summer of 2012 !! :cool1::lmao 2 in college, 2 in High School and 1 in 4th grade.:scared1:. I feel OLD!

Adtillma, received your envie on Friday.

Hereyago, not sure if you received last week's envie yet...DH was tasked with mailing since I was busy interviewing for a new job most of the week. He sheepishly told me on Friday that the envie didn't go out until later in the week. (UGH!) So I am assuming you got it yesterday or today. (I hope.) New envie going out to you today...I mailed it this morning!

Savings over the weekend:

Lane Bryant -- $50.00
Target -- $35.65
Walmart -- $3.75

BTW, I truly hate back to school shopping! So glad everyone is back in school as of yesterday morning!

I have received my envie and will TRY to send out tomorrow to Three Cabs. Our neighbor's husband died unexpectedly this weekend from an ATV accident. I am watching her 2 and 4 year old girls as well as my boys and their puppy. Things are a bit hectic, but I'll try to find time sort through tonight. SO sorry about the delay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter