Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

PeanutButterMom, mailed you an envelope earlier this week and about to mail a small one to you. I'll also be clipping coupons like a crazy lady tonight and mail a monster envelope Monday!

Hope everyone is doing well! Hmcfall711 - I got your envie this week - thanks! Baililan - have yours ready to go for tomorrow. BTW - let me know if there is ever a time that you don't want expired coupons (this week - there are a lot!). :)

V4Dice,,

Nice envie headed your way tomorrow! I may have another one to send out later in the week if I find the time to clip my extra inserts.

Belle2211 Might not get to send your HUGE envie out tmrw because t is the first day of school here. If it dosent go out Monday it will go out for sure on Tuesday!
Saved $19 at Publix!
Did anyone get the deals on Quaker productsat Publix today? They were 50% and I used coupons on top of that!

Been having problems signing in lately. May just be that I can only get dial-up where I live. Anyway, I got an envie yesterday and am mailing one tomorrow.

DisneyBelle99 - sent 3 envies today. Last week I had 1 of 2 envies returned to me b/c a cardboard Gymboree coupon was mangled in the envie so I also resent that one today.

Shop Rite Savings 22.00

Hereyago,

Envie is in the mail today.

Coupon savings this last week:

Target -- $12.00

Walmart -- $2.00

Local Theater production -- $40 (I got a buy one ticket, get one free coupon in the mail!)

Have a great week everyone!

To my coupon buddies: Ladytink75 I am sending out your envie tomorrow. I am waiting for some coupons today so want to put them in it. I am leaving for vacation to visit family in Texas on Sat so you will not get anything from me again until the first week of Sept when I get back. I am sure I will have a large envie then. I am taking my coupons with me of course on vacation since we are driving.:rotfl2: I will not be online or posting next week.
My savings this weekend from Bed, Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Walgreens, King Soopers and Safeway totaled $39.40. :cool1::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter