Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave2: Carlyzmom, thanks for envie received on Thursday.

Have a great weekend everyone! :coffee:

Q savings 7/14
2 grocery stores $21.06

Disneyislove got your huge envie yesterday tyty :flower3:
Karliebug Huge arm breaker envie coming your way on Monday :thumbsup2

Publix $63
Publix $57
Hubby saved $6 at Target clearance shopping :)
Saved $ 23 at Ross bought DD15 a Jan Sport back pack for only $18.99!! Also realized they have a lifetime warantee so checking on what to do with her old one of 4 years..

Suppose to be 4 inserts this Sunday Woot Woot!!
Wish school was starting I love theses kids but there eating me out of house and home :crazy2:

Once again, so happy for the coupons. Did my shopping today, and saved $15.80 at Kroger with plus card & coupons, and saved $3 at our local discount store, Joe V's Smart Shop. Best find: An $11 large bottle of contact solution purchased for $3 with coupons.

Welcome from me also LITTLEBIT0863!:cool1: I can't wait to start getting the coupons from you. JENERATOR06-Jennifer you have been a great train buddy and I loved all the coupons you sent.
This weekend I saved $25.50!

Thanks LauraLooneyforDisney!!! I hope you have good luck with your new buddy too! :goodvibes

Jen

LITTLEBIT0863, I have a good sized envie going out to you either today or tomorrow morning. I haven't received one from my buddy this week yet, but I think it's a good sized envie all the same!

Savings: $98.37 :banana:

Hmcfall711 - I got your envie on Wednesday - thanks (as always!). Baililan - I have one ready to go out to you tomorrow. Hope everyone is staying cool (and where we live - dry!). Happy Sunday! :)

Hi Elaine & welcome to the coupon train!! :cool1:

I will mail your envie tomorrow morning. Unfortunately we only had one insert in our paper. Boo. But will send what I have. Have a great week.

Shel

Lauralooneyfordisney,
Sending your envie tomorrow. Hope you got the last one. We got 4 inserts this week, so it should be a good size!

Did you really get four inserts? Only one for us. Honeybunches, envie will be heading your way tomorrow.

Coupons 7/14 (trip 2)
$15.50

Nope only one insert sorry!! I think its next week we get 4 but going to double check this time..
It was for next weekend but this is what is suppose to be in the papers on Sunday.. NEXT Sunday.. Here is the Sunday Coupon Insert Preview for 7/22. We are expecting to receive at least (3) inserts on Sunday 7/22: (1) Smartsource, (1) Red Plum and (1) PepsiCo Moments to Save. This is from couponwizards site ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter