Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Haunted Mansion Momma-

Your envie went out today at lunch...

SUMLTHOMP-

Received your envie last Thursday, Thanks!

Grocery Savings: 2.50

Eyor44- Received your envie today. Thank you!

Jennifer- received two envies from you today. Thanks!

Tonyag, your coupons on on their way. Let me know if you have any special requests, so I can be on the lookout. Sorry so many will expire soon, but haven't been clipping in a few months, just using what I could find online, or in emails.

Happy to be back on board! Deb

SCDisneyMom....envie headed your way as of yesterday. I had several that expired at the end of the month. I paperclipped them all together.

Hereyago, envie going out to you today. Sorry I am a little late this week, DD17 took the envie with her when she went to HS registration yesterday morning and then forgot to mail it...She brought it back in to me last night! (Ugh!) DH is dropping it at the PO this morning since I won't be out and about until later today.

Savings over the weekend:

Woodmans -- $19.50
Target -- $12.35

Have a great week everyone!

Espana

Got it today thanks.

Hereyago, envie went out to you this morning. Hopefully this one will get to you before the end of the week.

Speaking of your envie, I sent you a $5 off Build-a-Bear coupon because I couldn't see myself using it...I got a baby shower invitation in the mail this afternoon...Go figure!

Savings over the weekend:

Target -- $21.90
Woodman's -- $2.00

Have a great week everyone!

Espana

Envies coming and going just fine. :thumbsup2

LindaB73~ I sent you a stuffed envie today. I had to take it to the post office because I didn't think I had enough room for all the stamps. ;)

I'm going to be on vacation next week so I'll miss a week of sending and reporting/receiving. We leave 7/21 and get back 7/27, so I'll sort coupons and mail an envelope on Saturday 7/28.

Envelope going out in tomorrows mail!

Yeah - I love happy coupon mail! :cool1:

We were sent a flier early in the summer for attractions in Atlanta this summer. Completely by chance I kept it. We were not planning on going when it came, but when we were trying to come up with a quick weekend getaway we ended up in Atlanta, as you can see it saved us $25 on a quick overnight trip and we had tons of fun.

To keep the vacation love flowing if anyone is planning a trip the Smoky Mountains or Pigeon Forge/Gatlingburg TN area and you would like me to keep an eye out for the travelers coupon books PM me with your address and things you are interested in doing. I will see what I can come up with for you. My only request is that you send me requests within the next 2 weeks. I go back on contract the last week of July and I will be in professional development trainings and getting my room ready for kiddos soon. (Where did the summer go?)

Also, I have a friend who has a rental condo in Pigeon Forge, if you are interested in a beautiful condo near the center of all the action in Pigeon Forge PM me and I can email you the link to their management company. I don't get anything from suggesting the property but we thought it was very reasonable priced and we had a great experience there last winter. The management company can also get some of your attraction/show tickets and sometimes at a discounted price. We didn't get tickets through them because we were not their for that, we were just relaxing away from home.

Have a great week,
:wave2:[/QUOTE]

Oh, DH and I are going to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg the first week in August. I'm excited about not having to pay taxes on purchases for a couple of days. I would love to know about any other discounts you may have!!

Sounds good! Have a great vacation...

I'm going to be on vacation next week so I'll miss a week of sending and reporting/receiving. We leave 7/21 and get back 7/27, so I'll sort coupons and mail an envelope on Saturday 7/28.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter