Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

So, I am not the greatest couponer during the summer - my kids (and husband) are home and I just don't have as much time to sort/collect coupons and to shop! Needless to say, I spent some time making a target list and gathering neccesary coupons. My oldest daughter and I went to target yesterday. I probably spent more time browsing than usual, so by the time we got to the checkout we were pinched for time. Target was also super busy yesterday (in the middle of the day!) and we waited a while to checkout. I put my coupons on the counter as soon as the cashier started to ring things up. Meanwhile, I was busy putting things in my cart. I always scan my debit card first - that way it's ready to go when she is done. The next thing I know, the cashier says - sorry, I missed your coupons. You can go to customer service to get reimbursed. So - I am pressed for time, am irritated in general... what would you have done? Just curious!! (BTW, I probably had about $15 worth of coupons. :confused3

This happened to me just yesterday I was yacking with the cashier at Publix. He is very nice , very over weight and basicly everyone picks on him. Me I like him hes a good hardworking kid. He does have problems with his knees and legs so he gets to sit on a stool .He is also very patient with me and my coupons ;).. ok anyways stop rambling Tonya... I gave him the coupons before he started to ring me up he finishes I pay and he yells for me to come back. I said what happend he said I forgot your coupons. I had already saved $47 with B1G1 stuff but I waited in line at customer service and saved another $11. was it worth it to wait in line umm YEAH pain in the butt YEAH but its money in MY pocket and thats why we all coupon anyways. Also remember it can mess you up if you pay first then give them the coupons. Sometimes you have to cancel your payment :crazy2:then they do the coupons then you pay. so easier to do coupons first. trust me they wont let you forget to pay for your items lol :rotfl:

5estesfamily your envie is ready to go out tomorrow.

Savings this week- $47 groceries
$15 off weekend hotel stay from vacation mailer + they gave us 10% off ($10) for our AAA membership (didn't think they would use both but they did.)
$10 off attractions for our weekend trip from vacation mailer

We were sent a flier early in the summer for attractions in Atlanta this summer. Completely by chance I kept it. We were not planning on going when it came, but when we were trying to come up with a quick weekend getaway we ended up in Atlanta, as you can see it saved us $25 on a quick overnight trip and we had tons of fun.

To keep the vacation love flowing if anyone is planning a trip the Smoky Mountains or Pigeon Forge/Gatlingburg TN area and you would like me to keep an eye out for the travelers coupon books PM me with your address and things you are interested in doing. I will see what I can come up with for you. My only request is that you send me requests within the next 2 weeks. I go back on contract the last week of July and I will be in professional development trainings and getting my room ready for kiddos soon. (Where did the summer go?)

Also, I have a friend who has a rental condo in Pigeon Forge, if you are interested in a beautiful condo near the center of all the action in Pigeon Forge PM me and I can email you the link to their management company. I don't get anything from suggesting the property but we thought it was very reasonable priced and we had a great experience there last winter. The management company can also get some of your attraction/show tickets and sometimes at a discounted price. We didn't get tickets through them because we were not their for that, we were just relaxing away from home.

Have a great week,
:wave2:

To keep the vacation love flowing if anyone is planning a trip the Smoky Mountains or Pigeon Forge/Gatlingburg TN area ....

:thumbsup2 We vacationed there three years ago and stayed in a mountain cabin in Maggie Valley. What a beautiful area!! Asheville wasn't far away and there was so much to see and do there, too. You're lucky to live close to such a beautiful and fun filled place. :lovestruc

JulieAMedeiros rec'd your envie Wednesday or Thursday this past week. Thank you so much!

Of2DBeach sent out a small envie this morning (only one insert plus my buddy never rec'd coupons last week).

Hope everyone has a great week!! pixiedust:

An envelope has been sent your way. I am off to Israel this week, but I am leaving strict instructions for my husband to get next week's envelope out to you. I apologize in advance if that doesn't happen according to my plan.:)

Lauralooneyfordisney,
Sending your envie tomorrow. Hope you got the last one. We got 4 inserts this week, so it should be a good size!

Yes, I got your envie on Thur. Thanks so much! I don't get on here during the weekends since I spend all week on the computer. I know you are going to be so excited every week getting and sending all the great coupons.
Ladytink75-your envie is going out this afternoon.

This weekend I saved with coupons and savings on gas -$35.31.:cool1:

DinseyBelle99 - sent your envie today.

SCDisneymom - got yours friday - Thanks

Shop Rite 26.00
Target 5.00

Two envies going out to rdrjj5 today. Have a great week everyone.

Saved $15.05 at Kmart.

I sent out an envie to you this morning. I also mailed two envies last week, but it was later in the week. Sorry! If you didn't get them Saturday you should get them today. Have a great week!

DVCLAURIE05

Envie is on its way!

princesspaige

Envie was received on Wednesday.

Have a great week ladies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter