Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hereyago, envie going out to you today. Sorry I am a little late this week, DD17 took the envie with her when she went to HS registration yesterday morning and then forgot to mail it...She brought it back in to me last night! (Ugh!) DH is dropping it at the PO this morning since I won't be out and about until later today.

Savings over the weekend:

Woodmans -- $19.50
Target -- $12.35

Have a great week everyone!

Espana

No worries.

Hi Michele,
Got your envie today!! Thanks!! :cool1:

Hi new train buddy! An envie went out today for you. Hope you have a great week.

Ruthie :)

Ruthie5671
Hi new buddy! :wave2: I got your envie today. Just in time for my little grocery trip of the month.

Usually I have 1 big trip at the end of the month and a little necessities trip mid-month. Only problem is this time it may not be so little. Seems like we are burning through the grub lately. :rolleyes2 Mostly fresh produce and proteins. Guess that's a good thing because it is not junk food.

I found quiet a few goodies I could us in your envie thanks.

5estesfamily
Just realized I didn't post Sunday night. Your envie went out late Monday afternoon hopefully you've alread gotten it.

Have a great rest of the week and a super weekend.

We are celebrating our 14th anniversery this weekend with a little time off the grid. Can't wait till next year's anniversery the plan is to use our DVC points to stay in Hawaii. :banana: I can't wait. Lots of saving between now and then to pay the airfare and excursions.

UP North - got the HUGE envie yesterday. I had a nice and quiet house to go through them all. Going to have some fun at the Dollar General Store this weekend. :cool1::cool1:

ShiPooOwner---envie received today! Thanks so much!
I've been mailing & receiving just fine. :)

Quasi123 I have two envies going out tomorrow. I haven't mailed them yet because I ran out of stamps. Worked extremely long days this week so I would be prepared to leave for vacation at Disney and never made it to the Post Office so I apologize! We leave tomorrow but I will be mailing your next envie on Monday while I am there.

Bpesch I received an envie yesterday and one today....thanks!!!

I havent heard from you. Hope all is well with you. have you been receiving my envies?

I'm here! I'm here! Sorry! (Just PM'ed you too). I've been getting all of your envelopes very reliably...Thanks!

And JULIEAMEDEIROS, I sent another two to you this week...the usual one and a random "oops I missed a pile" envelope.

I'm here! I'm here! Sorry! (Just PM'ed you too). I've been getting all of your envelopes very reliably...Thanks!

And JULIEAMEDEIROS, I sent another two to you this week...the usual one and a random "oops I missed a pile" envelope.

Yes...got them both...Thanks:)

Are you still accepting new riders? I'm new to the board and would love to join!

Yes, please refer to the first post on page one of our thread for more info.

Sent you a PM as well. :) I don't think you'll be able to answer the PM until you get your posting count up to ten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter