Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

happy day!

Got a fun package today from E Islip NY..not sure of your name! (NYCDiane???) I got a great mug that matches my kitchen:thumbsup2 and yummy goodies including chocolate, hot chocolate and shortbread! mmmm. Perfect timing - today was my last day at work for winter break. Now I can settle in tomorrow w/ a snack and catch up on all my tivo shows:goodvibes Love me some Conan O'Brien:lovestruc

Anyhoo...thanks for the awesome gift!!

Your Secret Santa was Zackspal. :) Have a relaxing Christmas break! :cloud9:

I thought I included a card with both name & ID. Sorry for the confusion
Merry Christmas to everyone

Walter

NYCDiane - Dropped a decent sized envie off at the PO yesterday morning for you. I was mailing a few other things and the clerk didn't give me a second glance until she got to your envie and then she looked up and said, "Oh! Now I know who you are! I didn't recognize you without your envelope." :lmao: We had a chuckle and talked about coupons for a few minutes as she had always wondered what I was mailing out every week. :rotfl:

LOL!!! That is hilarious!!!! Hey! Maybe she'll join our train!

Port Matilda is in Centre County...just a little southwest of State College. Do you come across I-80 to get back to The 'Burgh? Safe travels!!!

I'm going to mail you what Ruthie sent me last week (BTW, Ruthie5671...they came yesterday...thanks!) tomorrow morning. I'll skip next week since it's optional and you'll be away...then I'll resume delivery 1/2. Sound good?

We will take the turnpike to head to southwestern PA for the first half of the trip since my parents live closer to WV and that's about an hour south of the Burgh.. And then we will take 1-80 the way home since we will leave from my husbands parents.. 14 hours in the car with 5 year old twins, yahoo!!! :)

Got your coupons yesterday, thanks! And yes lets resume delivery on 1/2..

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!
Jodi

Hello, I mailed out two big envies yesteday. I hope they get there before the holidays. Have a great Holiday. :)

FairyPrincess1 - I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday. Thank you so much. I absolutely love snowmen and Disney. My son took the snowman to his room to use as a nightlight and we placed the Mickey window clings and light in our living room window.

Three Cabs - I placed 2 envies in the mail yesterday so you should receive them soon. I probably will take next week off from mailing cause at the moment I have nothing to send.

I pray that everyone will be safe in their holiday traveling and treasure every second with their families. Merry Christmas! :santa:

Glad you like them!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Espana94! My Secret Santa package arrived late this afternoon and I'm thrilled! :yay: The bracelet is gorgeous and I'm wearing it right now admiring it on my wrist. As for the yummies...positively scrumptious! DH passed by me at the computer eyeing my Santa bag mix and I said he'd better try some before it was all gone. :rolleyes1 And Lindor Truffles....what can I say? One of my favorites! Thank you sooooo much for such a fabulous :santa: package!

(Hope everything has calmed down on your end. How's it going?)

I believe that there's only one person left now to check in with the arrival of their Secret Santa gift. Jenerator06, did it arrive safely?

Espana94! My Secret Santa package arrived late this afternoon and I'm thrilled! :yay: The bracelet is gorgeous and I'm wearing it right now admiring it on my wrist. As for the yummies...positively scrumptious! DH passed by me at the computer eyeing my Santa bag mix and I said he'd better try some before it was all gone. :rolleyes1 And Lindor Truffles....what can I say? One of my favorites! Thank you sooooo much for such a fabulous :santa: package!

(Hope everything has calmed down on your end. How's it going?)

I believe that there's only one person left now to check in with the arrival of their Secret Santa gift. Jenerator06, did it arrive safely?

Dj,

I am so glad you liked the gift! My DD17 made the bracelet. She is raising money for a choir trip to Europe by making bracelets and selling them at craft shows and online. (I think she does a nice job with her designs.) DD14 is the chef in the family. She made the carmel corn. It is a huge favorite among all of her friends. I picked the truffles 'cause I love them too. (HauntedMansionMama must know that, I got truffles from her as part of my gift! :love:)

Things have calmed down quite a bit around here. DD17 had to go through 2 courses of antibiotics before she started feeling better; but, everyone is finally on the mend. Still not a big fan of the big banks though...sorting out the ID theft is going to take some time. UGH!

Have a wonderful Christmas! Espana

off2dabeach..I got my envie today!

I saved $3 at Target, $1.80 at Character Connection, $7.80 at Banana Republic, $14 at Petsmart, and $16 at Joanns

Robinb~ Envie arrived today. thanks!

LattNJ~ Crazy busy week and your envie is still sitting on the counter. Sorry. :guilty: Expect a HUGE one next week as I have a TON to send to you now.

Merry Christmas Everyone! :santa:

Tink471 - Sent an envelope out to you but didn't get it out until Wednesday this week.

NYCDiane - Received an envelope or maybe it was 2 this week (its been a crazy week). Thank you!!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!!
:santa:

:santa::santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON OUR ROCKIN' COUPON TRAIN!! :santa::santa:

cameron991-- The envie you mailed on Sunday night hasn't shown up yet. I'm thinking the postal workers are just a wee bit swamped. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter