Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Thanks for the envie which arrived yesterday! :cool1: I haven't even had a moment to go through it yet but it's on my to do list along with 14 other things. Am I behind? :dance3: Have a very Merry Christmas! :goodvibes

Thank you to my Secret Santa, Belle2211!!!

I got your gift this morning (perfect timing!!! :santa: ) and thank you so much! The mickey bracelet is so cute (it's red, green and clear Micky heads) I am wearing it now, and the fun, red Mickey head ornament is already on the tree!! I LOVE them! Thank you so much!

Merry Christmas!!!
Jen:yay:

I got your gift this morning (perfect timing!!! :santa: ) and thank you so much! The mickey bracelet is so cute (it's red, green and clear Micky heads) I am wearing it now, and the fun, red Mickey head ornament is already on the tree!! I LOVE them! Thank you so much!

Merry Christmas!!!

:banana: :yay: :woohoo: Whew!! So glad it arrived!!! Belle will be relieved and so am I! :)

That should wrap up all the :santa: Secret Santa :santa: arrivals~~great timing is right! :woohoo: :yay: :banana:

Merry Christmas!!!

Oh yay! I'm so glad that you like it (and that you got it!! It took 11 days to get there...I was stressed that it might be lost!)

:santa::santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON OUR ROCKIN' COUPON TRAIN!! :santa::santa:

cameron991-- The envie you mailed on Sunday night hasn't shown up yet. I'm thinking the postal workers are just a wee bit swamped. ;)

Wow! I hope that's it...hopefully it finds its way soon!

HauntedMansionMomma- I received your envie on Wednesday, Thank you!

Suzanne

I received my envie from my new sender, and will be sending out a Merry Christmas Envelope to J&D+3 tomorrow!

Lori B.

DanaCath = ygot your envie on Christmas Eve...thanks. Hope you had a great holiday!
Natashag76 = I will send your a small envie tomorow when I am back to work...did you get the 2 I sent last Monday?

Saved $64.55 at the grocery store today!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Got about 2 weeks worth of groceries, got a few items free, and I am soooo happy!!! :banana: Loving those coupons!!!!

V4Dice

Sent an envie your way. I went to the APC today but the post office itself was closed. I'm thinking you'll get it Wednesday or Thursday. There are a few in there that expire this coming weekend but I wanted to include them just in case you could use them.

I was finally able to get through all the pretty packing tape!!!! j/k!! Thank you so much for all the beautiful gifts!! I love the snowmen especially the pillow. I will treasure the ornament of your team and think of you every time. Thanks for being an amazing secret Santa.

Can you tell I love tape. :goodvibes I thought the Christmas tape was so pretty and Christmasy that I used it on every possible corner and end. The lady at the post office commented that I must have used the whole dispenser of tape. I hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas! :santa:

MsHershey, small envie going out to you today. Also, I'm sending you and AngieLynne a PM re: next week. I will be in WDW picking up DD from her internship so I'm going to have Angie skip me next Monday and send direct to you!

Have a wonderful New Year everyone!

Espana

ShiPoo - Envie going out to you today. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

Oh, and I did receive my envies from OceanStateKelly on Saturday! Thanks!!

Has anyone compared prices between stores such as Publix to Walmart? Walmart is alot cheaper and I never knew it UGHH. Popcorn for instance was $5.49 on buy 1 get 1 free at Publix. Same popcorn at Walmart was $4.39. Do the stores mark up things when they are by1get1? Maybe I never noticed before but now milk is more espensive then a gallon of gas.I bought kool-aid at Walmart it was 6/$1. got more at Publix 4/$1 ?

Port Matilda is in Centre County...just a little southwest of State College. Do you come across I-80 to get back to The 'Burgh? Safe travels!!!

I'm going to mail you what Ruthie sent me last week (BTW, Ruthie5671...they came yesterday...thanks!) tomorrow morning. I'll skip next week since it's optional and you'll be away...then I'll resume delivery 1/2. Sound good?

Hey Beth!!! I've been out of the loop in holiday craziness. I've had an envie in my purse for several days but haven't gotten to the post office. I'm thinking I need to go back through the envie and pull out any December coupons, so that will likely make it smaller. But I promise, it will go out. Hope you have had a great holiday! :goodvibes:goodvibes

VADISNEYGUY I will not be sending this week I will resume starting next week..

I did received my coupons last week

Yesterday and today's savings
CVS $33
Target $65

SoScary'09 I haven't received yet this week so I'm taking it off. I will mail out next week. Happy New Years!

Rec'd envelope yesterday. Was in pretty bad shape. Looks like a sorting machine had a fight with it. I believe everything is still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter