Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

My envie was mailed out today. No coupons in our paper this week, but I had some I wasn't going to be able to use. Probably none for the next two weeks I am guessing. Merry Christmas.

My envie was mailed out today. No coupons in our paper this week, but I had some I wasn't going to be able to use. Probably none for the next two weeks I am guessing. Merry Christmas.

:wave: You found us! :thumbsup2 The mailing and insert schedule are on page one of our thread. (Optional on 12/26 but required on 1/3.)

happy day!

Got a fun package today from E Islip NY..not sure of your name! (NYCDiane???) I got a great mug that matches my kitchen:thumbsup2 and yummy goodies including chocolate, hot chocolate and shortbread! mmmm. Perfect timing - today was my last day at work for winter break. Now I can settle in tomorrow w/ a snack and catch up on all my tivo shows:goodvibes Love me some Conan O'Brien:lovestruc

Anyhoo...thanks for the awesome gift!!

Your Secret Santa was Zackspal. :) Have a relaxing Christmas break! :cloud9:

On a side note how is everyone getting coupons besides on here?I know you can print them out. I saw a lady today with a binder FULL of coupons :confused3. Most of the coupons I have are for cleaning supplies. I also noticed alot of 3/$1.00 coupons etc and it dosent seem like a savings to me seeing I wont use 3 of whatever it is. How are others doing it ???
Thanks!

I don't usually use any of the 3/$l. coupons either. As for coupons, I have coworkers and friends save them for me. Sometimes they remember; sometimes they don't. :upsidedow We subscribe to two newspapers; one is Sunday only. I've bought coupons from Ebay and Coupon Clippers and printed them off Sunshine Rewards, coupons.com, or other websites. I try to always spot tearpads and used to get some blinkies but they've pretty much disappeared. I subscribe to ALL YOU magazine too.

Oooops, with everything that has been going on at my house, I forgot to post that I shipped my Secret Santa gift!

Also, MsHershey, good sized envie is on the way to you!

Thanks for your patience! Espana

Envie went out today :goodvibes I wish everyone a happy and Safe holiday!!

Saved $27.79 at Kohl's my new fav place to shop.. and Save !!
On a side note how is everyone getting coupons besides on here?I know you can print them out. I saw a lady today with a binder FULL of coupons :confused3. Most of the coupons I have are for cleaning supplies. I also noticed alot of 3/$1.00 coupons etc and it dosent seem like a savings to me seeing I wont use 3 of whatever it is. How are others doing it ???
Thanks!

I buy one paper, my mother gives me her coupons, and I occasionally order from Coupon Clippers if it's something I know I'll use and can stock up on (i.e. cat treats, toilet paper, pasta sauce, shampoo). I also have a mini-stockpile (I'm not a hoarder lol) of things that I know I won't use all of right now but will use before it expires...and I don't want to pay full price for it later! My stockpile includes beans, soup, pasta, dish soap, laundry soap, toothpaste...I bought a year's worth of bar soap for myself for $1.88 with coupons and a sale- instead of for more than $15 not on sale during the year. My husband used to laugh at my coupon crazyness but now he thanks me every time he sees the grocery receipt with my savings!

Quasi123 - thank you SO MUCH for being my Secret Santa this year! :santa:

I received your package yesterday...this is the first chance I've had to get online to thank you, so THANK YOU!!! How did you know the letters on my keyboard at work are wearing off?!? Those keyboard sticker are awesome!!! :thumbsup2 The snowman ornament is a great addition to our tree, the Disney snack plate will see a lot of use this holiday season, and I will definitely enjoy the teas!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you liked everything! I had a great time shopping for you! :santa:

ShiPoo - In the Christmas crazy-ness, I left the house yesterday without your envie. So, I put it in the mail FIRST thing this morning!!! Sorry 'bout that! :goodvibes

Your Secret Santa was Zackspal. :) Have a relaxing Christmas break! :cloud9:

Thank you to my secret santa :santa:Zackspal!!!!!!!!

Envie went out today :goodvibes I wish everyone a happy and Safe holiday!!

Saved $27.79 at Kohl's my new fav place to shop.. and Save !!
Thanks!

I'm a binder person now too! I get All You magazine, hoard multiple tear-pad coupons that I see around the store, I get a Sunday and Wednesday paper w/ coupons, and if there are multiple inserts I'll buy an extra paper. I agree - 33 cents off a brand name item is not really worth it.

The key for me is matching coupons to store sales. I don't save tons in coupons necessarily, but I spend way less than I used to on groceries overall. :thumbsup2

ShiPoo - In the Christmas crazy-ness, I left the house yesterday without your envie. So, I put it in the mail FIRST thing this morning!!! Sorry 'bout that! :goodvibes

As my British friends would say, "Not to worry!" I know what you mean about the Christmas crazy-ness. It has hit here too. :dance3: I try to take a break now and then and just sit down and admire our lovely Christmas tree all lit up in all its splendor. I'll let you know when the envie arrives. :thumbsup2

LA PIG

Envie went out on Monday. Completely forgot to post it!

PrincessPaige

Envie was received last Thursday.

Thanks ladies and have a very Merry Christmas!!

NYCDiane - Dropped a decent sized envie off at the PO yesterday morning for you. I was mailing a few other things and the clerk didn't give me a second glance until she got to your envie and then she looked up and said, "Oh! Now I know who you are! I didn't recognize you without your envelope." :lmao: We had a chuckle and talked about coupons for a few minutes as she had always wondered what I was mailing out every week. :rotfl:

Hi Rodalyn-

Sorry for the delay in sending out my coupons.. They are in the mail today.

I will not be mailing next week as I'm on vacation until January 2nd.. But I will send them out on the 3rd what I have..

Thanks
Jodi

Thank you JKCT for the warm socks, tea, and Mickey candy! I can't wait to snack on the candy with a cup of tea and a good book! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :santa:

Although next week is optional, I will be mailing out some coupons this weekend, as we will be at WDW and I have some close to expiration that you might find useful. Have a great holiday week!

ibleedblue - I got your envie today, thank you!

AIRPLANE - I mailed you a very very thin envie on Monday. I will be taking next week off, as it will be a crazy work week at the hospital.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!! :santa:

Hi Nicole, I'll be on the lookout...

To my new buddy - I forgot your envelope today but plan on dropping it in the mail tomorrow...

Have a great week everyone!!!

Fairyprincess1 I received an envelope on Monday. Thanks!

Another envie going out to rdrjj5 today! It so happens I just received a second envie from my sender last night, and it looks like the holiday mail has things running slow.

A larger envie of coupons is on its way today!

I was worried about your last post. Glad they finally got to you. I didn't receive at all last week so I didn't send Monday. I did receive Monday though and got it out in the mail yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter