Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

ShiPooOwner

Fan of WDW now and forever!
Thank you for your interest in hopping aboard our coupon train. :) Please be sure to read the next paragraph because sometimes new riders don't quite understand what the procedure involves. Make sure it's something that you really want to do and have ample time for and commitment to because it does take some time and effort on your part.

If you're interested in joining our coupon train, please PM me with your name, mailing address, month and day of birth, and your e-mail address. It's open to anyone interested in sending and receiving manufacturers' coupons. You will need to buy a newspaper every weekend. We send our envies on Mondays after clipping coupons from Sunday's newspaper inserts. By the middle to end of the week you will receive an envelope from your sender with coupons in it. You just remove what you want, add the new coupons from Sunday's newspaper to the coupons that were sent to you that you don't want, and send them on to your other train buddy the following Monday.

:cake: JANUARY BIRTHDAYS :cake:

1 ~~ AnnMichelle
3 ~~ Hereyago
5 ~~ Wdwcp96
10 ~~ Disneywalle
14 ~~ Nmoore14
21 ~~ AmandaRG
31 ~~ Wishes07

MAILING SCHEDULE
December 19 ~ OPTIONAL (This is a change!)
December 27 ~ OPTIONAL (Post office will be closed on 12/26.)
January 3 ~ REQUIRED (This is yet another change! The post office will be closed on 1/2.)
January 9 ~ REQUIRED
January 17 ~ REQUIRED (Post office will be closed on 1/16.)
January 23 ~ REQUIRED
January 30 ~ REQUIRED

Newspaper Coupon Insert Schedule

Red Plum - RP
Smart Source - SS
Procter & Gamble - P&G
General Mills - GM

Note: This is the schedule of inserts according to Sunday Coupon Preview. They aren't always accurate with their predictions. There are also wide regional differences in which inserts are included in weekend newspapers.
12/18 - none
12/25 - none
1/1 - P&G, SS(2) and RP (one for sure but possibly 2)
1/8 - SS, RP
1/15 - SS
1/22 - SS, RP
1/29 - SS, RP

WISH LIST ~ If you would like to send an extra envie off the wish list, please PM me for mailing addresses for these train riders or you can contact them directly via PM for their address:
Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, Box Top Labels for Education and Campbell's labels ~ Velrox
Box Top Labels for Education, Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, dog food/treats, toothpaste, Sparkle paper towels ~ Jacobsmom00
Any Soy Milk, anything organic, Lean Pockets ~ Princessbride6205
Purex liquid detergent, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Ragu pasta sauce, Ivory liquid bodywash, Pert shampoo, Mach3 razors, Oust air freshener ~ hmcfall711
Whiskas dry and canned food, Dreamfields pasta, Cream of Wheat, Nutripals ~~ NYCDiane
Gatorade, Propel, Powerade, Fruit20 ~~ Rdrjj5
Ivory Snow Detergent, Finesse, Campbell's Labels, Box Tops for Education, SunnyD labels ~~ Eyor44
Tidy Cats Cat Litter, Friskies Indoor Cat Food, any juice, Kroger store coupons ~~ SoScary'09
Coke Rewards Codes ~~ ShiPooOwner
Pampers diapers, Pampers/Huggies wipes, Good Start & Similac baby formula, Box Tops for Education ~~RangerPooh
Huggies & Pampers diapers, Box Tops for Education, Campbells labels ~~ Claytonsmama
Fruitables, Tide, Bounty, Downy, Ragu, Charmin, Gillette razors for men, Intuition razors for women, dog treats, pharmacy Rx transfer Q's ~~ Honeybunches
Box Tops for Education, Yo-Crunch yogurt (type with granola, etc. & not the type with fruit on top) ~~ Ljcraw555
Bed, Bath & Beyond, Coke Rewards, Coke, CoverGirl, Petco/Petsmart, Blue Buffalo Dog Food & Treats, Crystal Light to Go ~~ Belle2211
Kraft Mayo ~~ DisneyCP2002
Coke Rewards, Coke, Intuition, Quatro, & Venus Razors ~~ Gymbomom
ONE Beyond Dog Food ~~ Of2dbeach
Crest ProHealth toothpaste, Peanuts, Emerald Almonds, salad toppings, salad dressings ~~ LittleBlue22
"Wet" (canned) cat food (any brand), Pull-Ups ~~ Jenerator06
Enfamil ~~ VitFamily
Baby items, cereal, almond milk, laundry detergent ~~ Wishes07
BoxTops for Education ~~ Dreamer03

Expired coupons (up to six months) can be sent to our military for use at their commissaries overseas:

Kim Overturf
310 Ladera Lane Box 2010
Mangilao, Guam 96913

Coups for Troops
P.O. Box 147
Winnabow, NC 28479

Our wonderful statistician Hanutedmansionmomma has kept track of our POSTED monthly savings using coupons:
October, 2010 $1,781
November, 2010 $1,115
December, 2010 $841 (People were busy and didn't post much is my guess!)
January, 2011 $2,108
February, 2011 $2,478
March, 2011 $3,658
April, 2011 $3,898.86
May, 2011 $4,306.82 (45 train riders posted their savings this month.)
June, 2011 $3,346.09 (41 riders posted their savings this month with an average of $81 savings.)
July, 2011 $3,239.63 (40 riders posted their savings.)
August, 2011 $2,059.41 (29 riders posted their savings.)
September, 2011 $2,240.35 (27 riders posted their savings.)
October, 2011 $2,747.00 (28 riders posted their savings this month.)
November, 2011 $2,337.56 (26 riders posted.)
And those totals are only those that were POSTED! Think of how much more we saved using coupons but weren't posted!!! WOW! We're doing a great job! Pats on the back, everyone!

YAY! New thread! I'm here! :wave2:

I've been sending and receiving consistantly.

Just back from 2 weeks of R&R. Did nothing but relax & enjoy the weather in the adarondack mtns of New York. :thumbsup2
Back to work :surfweb:

quite a few envelopes to go through And be up to date:woohoo:

New thread!!

Diane- got my coupons!

Veronica, mine went out late. :( Many apologies for that one. :( Really, seriously going to try to mail out maybe Saturday of this week. Feel free to PM me and remind me!

chamjos....i did receive an envie today, thanks!

Just an fyi, it came with postage due.

have a good week!

like the new digs :goodvibes

7/8 $5.55 coupons, 19.80 shopper card

found a grocery outlet called "The Bargain Factory", scratch and dent groceries and stuff, basically. Spent $23.85 and got:

6 cans of meatball spaghettios
2 red baron frozen pizzas
2 old el paso hard/soft taco kits
2 jars of jalapeno slices
32 pack box of orville red popcorn
1 bag of frozen french fries
1 package of cookies
6 single serve andy capps hot fries bags
and a new tupperware mixing bowl with measurements on the side

List of outlet or salvage grocery stores in each state: http://www.extremebargains.net/store/Independent_Discount_and_Salvage_Grocery_Store_Directory.html

Just checking in. I have been sending and receiving envies with no issues.

Luv2cruisedisney I just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know I will be on vacation in Disney in 3weeks from now :yay: so the week of Aug 1st I will not be sending an envie.

Received my envie this week. Will have an envie ready to go out to Velrox on Monday morning.

Saved $3.00 on cheese this week! :laughing:

T_Daniels

Got the early Sunday paper. Slim envie will be on its way to you on Monday. I didn't receive any envie this week (optional week) or last week :-)confused3 ) so I'll try to drum up whatever I can to send you. I'll probably pick up a copy of All You as well --- they always have great coupons in that!

T_Daniels

Got the early Sunday paper. Slim envie will be on its way to you on Monday. I didn't receive any envie this week (optional week) or last week :-)confused3 ) so I'll try to drum up whatever I can to send you. I'll probably pick up a copy of All You as well --- they always have great coupons in that!

Ok! :)

Thanks for the new thread ShiPooOwner :)
Saved $3.00 on puppy treats today (both coupons came from my coupon buddy :) )

AZECAS - I got two envies today !!! (and also one last week that I forgot to post). Thank you so much !!!

KATIEANDMATTSMOM - I sent your envie this past Tuesday... Hope you got it...

RANGERPOOH - I sent you a small envie on Friday... Just getting a jump on the new routing... :)

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter