Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

LA PIG

Envie going out today. Sorry it is late. My husband's uncle passed away unexpectedly over the weekend and it's been a bit hetic.

Hope you had a good Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Three Cabs
I received my envie this past Friday. Thanks!

Quasi123
I mailed an envie to you yesterday. Please let me know if it required extra postage. The usual post mistress was not in yesterday and the fill-in check it on the slot and it barely fit. I questioned her about it, but she said it was fine.

Just got back from a few days in Packerland (Wisconsin). If I see any more green and gold I might lose what's left of my mind.....and most days there's not much left to lose. :lmao: (Do I have to confess that I'm still a Vikings fan even though they've won three games this season? :rolleyes: :mad: :sad2:)

Haven't read my PM's or anything on the thread yet but will get to those tonight probably. :surfweb: Hope everyone had a great weekend with lots of fun with family and friends. Anyone get any good after Christmas buys? I went to see "Tin Tin" with my DSIL and we only stopped at two stores. The January newsletter will be heading your way in another day or two. Lots to catch up on but it will all happen. ;)

Just got back from a few days in Packerland (Wisconsin). If I see any more green and gold I might lose what's left of my mind.....and most days there's not much left to lose. :lmao:

You definitely don't want to come near New Orleans for the next two months, although all the Green and Gold here has a lot of Purple mixed in with it. Went to WalMart last night and they were already putting out Mardi Gras stuff. :sad2:

party: :bday: :cake: Claytonsmama :cake: :bday: party:

:bday: party: :cake: Fofinia :cake: party: :bday:

Happy Birthday to you both.

V4Dice

I got my Sunday coupon inserts early this week :cool2: and have clipped them all (great stuff in the inserts this week!). I'm going to get an envie out to you tomorrow and hope you'll get it on Saturday in case you're planning a shopping trip. I'll also be mailing you an envie on the 3rd if I get one from my coupon buddy this week.

Enjoy!!!

I think December has gotten away from all of us (me included! :scared1:) and although I usually do a little investigating before I post on here, I don't think I'll have time this month as there are so many names on the list. I'm going to ask these train riders to let me know in a PM or a posting if you're still with us and if you've been sending and receiving each week and want to stay on the train. You might have posted already in December :confused3 and I just missed it......... but if you haven't, please contact me right away with your status. Many thanks! :worship:

rdrjj5
jacobsmom00
dinkdisneyaddict
sumlthomp
iwannabeaprincess
ptag06
luv2cruisedisney
petunia26
disneycp2002
monty22183
greenepona
rodalyn

Whew! :scared1: I am pretty sure I must have missed some of your posts because we've never had this many riders not check in during a month.

Anyway, please forgive me if I missed it and please contact me.

Hello coupon train riders, Just a quick note to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

I took a hop off the two coupon trains for my son's wedding and the rest of December. The wedding was wonderful, and I am going to try to figure out how the heck to add a few pictures. All I could do is change my avatar to the Mother and Father of the Groom ( us! )

Hope to hop back on in a few weeks. Hope you have all enjoyed your holidays!

Deb:lovestruc:cloud9:

Hello coupon train riders, Just a quick note to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

I took a hop off the two coupon trains for my son's wedding and the rest of December. The wedding was wonderful, and I am going to try to figure out how the heck to add a few pictures. All I could do is change my avatar to the Mother and Father of the Groom ( us! )

Hope to hop back on in a few weeks. Hope you have all enjoyed your holidays!

Deb:lovestruc:cloud9:

Hi Deb! So glad to hear it all went well. I can't enlarge the avatar picture but from what I can see you and DH are certainly a handsome couple! Looking forward to your return. Just drop me a note when the time is right. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the envie received today, Carlyzmom. I'm going to hunker down by the fireplace and sort through it tonight. Honeybunches, I skipped this week but you should have a WHOPPER next week. Tell your mailman to start eating his Wheaties! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter