Coronado Springs Resort -- New Unofficial FAQ Thread -- November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and DH are going to Disney in November. Sadly CSR was all booked up :( so we had to book at CBR. When we were at CSR in Dec I absolutely LOVED the Strawberry Daquiri's that they sold at Rix so I want to make a trip to CSR in Nov just to get a couple. Now the problem is someone is travelling with us who is only 20 (we are from Canada so he would normally be legally able to drink). So we don't want to ditch him but I really need a Daquiri fix lol. Will Rixx lounge Id everyone or only those purchasing alcohol. Also do you know if you can buy the drink there and then take it outside and eat at one of the little tables there or do you have to stay in the lounge?

Me and DH are going to Disney in November. Sadly CSR was all booked up :( so we had to book at CBR. When we were at CSR in Dec I absolutely LOVED the Strawberry Daquiri's that they sold at Rix so I want to make a trip to CSR in Nov just to get a couple. Now the problem is someone is travelling with us who is only 20 (we are from Canada so he would normally be legally able to drink). So we don't want to ditch him but I really need a Daquiri fix lol. Will Rixx lounge Id everyone or only those purchasing alcohol. Also do you know if you can buy the drink there and then take it outside and eat at one of the little tables there or do you have to stay in the lounge?

I know children are not allowed after 9:00, so the 20 year old could at least come in before then (they open at 8:00). I don't know if they restrict to over 18 or over 21 after 9:00.

Not sure about taking drinks out of the lounge.

Here is the website if you want to send an e-mail, or maybe someone else will know:

http://www.rix-lounge.com/

there's a few ways you can get a frozen drink & take it outside besides going to Rix. there's a bar counter at the Pepper Market that has a walk up window & personally for me it's been a pleasure to get a frozen beverage there & take it outside. then there's the Laguna lakeside bar right outside the lobby with plenty of open outdoor seating or if you go to the main pool there's a pool bar there & lots of seating nearby. enjoy!

Thank you so much. Have a terrific time!!
We have 11 days until we leave!!!

It is UNSWEETENED tea at the soda fountain. I double checked with the CM's today. Also there is EXCELLENT coffee! That's a big plus IMO.

If I had my way I'd be here til you got here....and then some... :rotfl2:

Have a FANTASTIC trip!

It is UNSWEETENED tea at the soda fountain. I double checked with the CM's today. Also there is EXCELLENT coffee! That's a big plus IMO.

Have a FANTASTIC trip!

Hope you are having a good time. :)

We're checking in on the 28th, and I had a few quick questions. I skimmed through this thread but didn't see any definitive answers, so ......

1. Costco Water order - is there a $10 package charge for this?
2. Pepper Market 10% - some posters said they were charged this, others weren't - any update on what they are doing currently?
3. Garden Grocers - will they deliver to your room if you aren't there?

Thanks so much!

there's a few ways you can get a frozen drink & take it outside besides going to Rix. there's a bar counter at the Pepper Market that has a walk up window & personally for me it's been a pleasure to get a frozen beverage there & take it outside. then there's the Laguna lakeside bar right outside the lobby with plenty of open outdoor seating or if you go to the main pool there's a pool bar there & lots of seating nearby. enjoy!

Are the daquiris and drinks the exact same ones as Rix?

Have a FANTASTIC trip!

Does CSR offer something other than Nescafe for refillable mugs?

Have a FANTASTIC trip!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
So happy that they have this!!!
Hope you are enjoying your vacation!!!

Does CSR offer something other than Nescafe for refillable mugs?

I would like to know that too ;)

Also, is the refillable mug the same one as January, red with the celebrate theme, I think? I will pack mine and bring it with me if it is :cool1:

OMG.. less than a week to go!!!!!

We'll be leaving here Thursday, arriving in Orlando Saturday, checking into CSR early Sunday morning....

CANT WAIT!!!!!

:goodvibes

OMG.. less than a week to go!!!!!

We'll be leaving here Thursday, arriving in Orlando Saturday, checking into CSR early Sunday morning....

CANT WAIT!!!!!

:goodvibes

We must be on the same schedule! :) We leave here on Friday and arrive in Orlando on Saturday. The plan is to check into CSR early Sunday and head for a park. I'm getting so excited!!!!!:cool1::cool1::banana:

We're checking in on the 28th, and I had a few quick questions. I skimmed through this thread but didn't see any definitive answers, so ......

1. Costco Water order - is there a $10 package charge for this?
2. Pepper Market 10% - some posters said they were charged this, others weren't - any update on what they are doing currently?
3. Garden Grocers - will they deliver to your room if you aren't there?

Thanks so much!

I only know the answer to your last question: If you aren't in your rm. when Garden Grocer arrives, they leave your order with Bell Services. (Bell svcs. will keep anything cold in their refrigerator.) Garden Grocer will then leave you a phone msg. stating that they delivered your order to Bell Svcs. When you get back to your rm., just call Bell Svcs. & they will bring your order to your room.

Hope someone answers your question about the pepper market charging 10% or not if you're on the Dining Plan. I know they charge it for sure if you're NOT on the Dining Plan.

Just did online check in for us! We've never had any issues checking in via the regular line but sometimes I've noticed (at CBR) the line for online check in is longer!

At the POR in January, the online check-in line was way longer than the regular check-in...don't know which one I will do this time???

Hope someone answers your question about the pepper market charging 10% or not if you're on the Dining Plan. I know they charge it for sure if you're NOT on the Dining Plan.

Thanks for the info on Garden Grocer. I guess I'm waiting to hear about the Costco water and any potential charges before I go with Garden Grocer since we mainly need the water, and would probably add in some other items to get to the minimum order required with GG.

We are on the DxDP, so does that mean that we WON'T get charged the 10%? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter