1 sprocket camo pants elastic waist size 4t
All in great condition

2958107903_a76f52a62e_m.jpg

Boys shirts
Cherokee 5T
Disney Store Stitch Jersey size 4
Old Navy Future Astronaut shirt LS Size 5T
Osh Kosh LS button down shirt. Size 4T

I have two grandsons and would love this for them, but unfortunately don;t have what you want in return. Good luck, your stuff looks great!

I also loved your jeans and jammies(I have a girl but the jeans I looked at twice!)NICE JEANS!! but my DD6 is tiny but a 4/5 now so the 4Ts are too small, but I did give em a second look cuz u have great trades up, so please dont be discouraged! Noone wants my awesome condition golden Aurora costume and its COSTUME wearin time! LOL ;) Keep up the great offers friends, I love this thread!!! I have gotten great stuff from some GREAT people!!:lovestruc

To the card making person........
I have a few brand new in new pkg Stampin Up stampers, Id trade for some pins.

I also have two adult and one child- no expiration- tickets to Floridas Dixie Stampede dinner show, comes with 3 drink coupons too!!(admission and drinks anyone?)

SKI MOM: Received the GC today:) You should have the outfit anytime now as well! Thanks for the trade!!

Originally Posted by Nutsy

I totally agree with you. What goes around does come around and one day these people will get a tatse of something they don't like.

I have started a list of those who have not followed through with their trades... if anyone wishes to add a name to the list, send it through and I'll pop it on the list.

Originally Posted by mafibisha
It took me like forever to find this post but I remembered it and just had to say A-Men Sistah!! ;)
It is so true, what goes around comes around!! And we DO reap what we sow!
And a big hug and special thank you to my dear dis friend Mom of (another) Beauty & Beast - and you know who you are ;) for the extra special trade! It just came this morning! What a great way to start the week! I love the little extras and so will my little beauty and beast! Big :hug: :hug: :hug: HUGS!!

Nutsy, Just wondering if you ever received your trade? Or anyone else you're in contact with that didn't receive their trades?

I still haven't received my trade but keep hoping her conscience will be her guide and eventually i will someday. Hey, didn't Jiminy Cricket say that?! :)

There was another disser who received her trade months, maybe a year later so you never know.

Meanwhile i've had so many other great trades with such nice dissers and a couple more in the works! :hug: So i'm okay with it.

To the card making person........
I have a few brand new in new pkg Stampin Up stampers, Id trade for some pins.

I also have two adult and one child- no expiration- tickets to Floridas Dixie Stampede dinner show, comes with 3 drink coupons too!!(admission and drinks anyone?)

That would be me :). I will pm you right now.

To everyone i recently finalized trades with-- they have all been put in the mail :) Let me know when you receive them so I dont worry.

I have a Minnie Mouse costume from the Disney Store in a size 4-5 it was worn 4 times last year in Disney World and is in good shape . I also have the shoes they sold to match in a size 9-10 . The headband with ears on it is in new condition , the gloves are not stained but you can tell they are not brand new .
My camera is packed still and I cant do pictures yet but maybe by Wed night I can : )

I am looking to trade GC or Disney $ or Disney GC for my Neice and Nephew to spend on thier Disney trip .

I also have a ton of big boy games for PS and also X box ( I mean teen stuff ) that my son wants to rid himself of .

I have 2 nice Mickey Mouse watches that I was going to list on ebay but I saw the fees and said " uhh no this is for trading" they are both new and need new batterys they were in my collection and never worn . They are Tank style and I think I have a picture already on my computer that I could email out to anyone who is looking for a good new Disney World exclusive watch

JUST FYI....

The website is not showing a location in Orlando
http://www.dixiestampede.com/

I remember this story from earlier this year....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/custom/isent/orl-isent-dixie,0,7793371.story

GUESS WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>> I GOOFED!!! I have tickets to another dinner show, NOT the now closed Dixie Stampede, THANK U SOOOOOOOO much for bringing this to my attention! I gotta go look at my tkts now and see what show in Orlando theyre for, its the horse one, Arabian Nights!!
3 dinner and show tickets, no expiration, and 3 free drinks too!:yay: for the ARABIAN NIGHTS DINNER SHOW!! Im open to all trades, I really just want someone to use em cuz we cant so pm me with trade offers, Im open and willing!! Thanx for help in the correction too! Im so glad u posted that info.:woohoo:

This is fun, I will play.
I will trade for disney dollars or disney gc for our trip, or other American Girl items or ??????

Size Large Girls AG Elizabeth Nightgown. NEW without tags. I bought it for my daughter for Xmas and she has had a growth spurt. The tag is cut inside because it was bought at the outlet. Tag is still there, just has a snip in it.
dsp_100_4607.jpg

Girls Rothschild Winter Coat. Size 5/6. Shoulder to hem is 23". Like new.
dsp_100_3740.jpg
dsp_100_3736.jpg

Baby Boys Eagles Eye Winter Penguin Sweater 18mos. Only worn 2 times for photos.
dsp_100_3003.jpg

Ladies size small Brody Ski Vest, Shoulder to hem 22" Chest 36"
dsp_100_4500.jpg

Ladies/Jrs (also fits a girl about size 16) Bongo Distressed Jean Jacket. Like new. Photo of my daughter wearing it as well - really cute. Chest is 19" across the back underarm to underarm.
dsp_100_4250.jpg
dsp_bongo.jpg

Krismom I got your package today!! Thanks so much!! I love the ornament, so cute!

I hope everyone who I recently traded with (fairykin, krismom, and theresa) will let me know whenever theirs arrive so I wont worry about them :)

In Search Of Disney Ornaments.... have lots to trade in return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter