come trade with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fairykin (Dawn) and Krismom (kris) let me know when your trades get there. Im getting a little worried about them...

Hi
I am a looong time lerker on the budget board. I don't post much but I have a few things I would like to trade. I am looking for Christmas items. I have two boys 7 and 12. I am open minded. I have 2 beach towels One is Dash and the other is Buzz Lightyear. Both are in excellent condition. No rips, tears or stains. They look like new. My boys say they are too old for them. I also they the Disney trivia game in the round gold metal box. All of the pieces are there and it is alot of fun. Sorry but I could not figure out how to post the pictures. I will email pics if you would like to see them.
Lynn

Just checking in.

Haven't recieved either of my trades.

Maybe tomorrow.

*crossing my fingers*

Just checking in.

Haven't recieved either of my trades.

Maybe tomorrow.

*crossing my fingers*

wow! I sent it the same time i sent Theresas and she got hers days ago. Hmm... give it till tomorrow and then ill start to look into it.

ISO DISNEY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS...

FOR TRADE:

yourmy.jpeg

7m_079.jpg

41TboegCjLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

ex7_mickey.jpg

ex8_piglet.jpg

DSC02740.jpg

DSC02738.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

710036_s.jpg

DSC03510.jpg

DSC03512.jpg

DSC03513.jpg

DSC03514.jpg

DSC03515.jpg

DSC02751.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

DSC02742.jpg

DSC02991.jpg

I have more snowglobes with more characters (Pooh, Minnie, etc.) Let me know if you are interested....

ISO: Disney Christmas Ornaments (lots of them), Disney DVDs (The classics), Gift Cards, etc...

These hats are still for trade...

handmade preemie, newborn, and adult hats. Would love to see them all go to the same person but I understand if someone doesn't need them all, or someone only wants a few.

Would be great if you make baby baskets for mommy's to be, etc...

DSC03191.jpg

DSC03192.jpg

DSC03193.jpg

DSC02769.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

DSC02772.jpg

DSC02776.jpg

Above is still for trade

Maggie..

I was wondering..do you have any snowglobes that are plastic and not glass? As i was thinking of trading for 3 of those for the grandkids to enjoy.

They can't have glass.:goodvibes

I have one of these brand new in the box -will trade for dis dollars or gc or American girl items or ...????
toys1084.jpg

Just an idea.... but i know this thread will eventually have to restart and be shut down due to it getting too long...

Once we start, I think the OP should keep track of sent and received between people... so that way new people joining the thread, and those of us who trade frequently will know whether or not the person is good for their word. For instance... it could be formatted like this (and this is my real life scenario right now

where red= that person has received their trade (so each person would just contact the OP saying that two people are trading- no need to tell what they are trading)

Krismom - Maggimus
Maggimus - Fairykin
Maggimus - Nataliebellesmom
Mommytotwo - Maggimus

The people who dont have red haven't received their trade. Or it could be vice versa and the persons name who is colored has had their trade received... so the peoples names who are not highlighted either A. didnt follow through with their end.. or B. its gotten lost somewhere in the postal system.. or c. well- whatever excuse.

That would be like this, red= followed through with trade, and their end was received by recipient
Krismom - Maggimus
Maggimus - Fairykin
Mommytotwo - Maggimus

Now i know things happen and the USPS isnt the most reliable (as you all can see ive received most all my trades but they are waiting on mine-- and ill admit, im worried)

But it will help those who are wondering whether the person will actually follow through. And those with no history at all, trading with someone who does have a positive history can use that to say " you send me your end of the trade FIRST, and THEN, as you see, my name is good here, and just as always, ill send yours once i get the trade you are sending"... and then that first person will get their name established here-- and wont have to do that again.

Am i rambling?? LOL is this making any since?

I wouldnt mind keeping up with it. Im just trying to think of a justice type system where people can be held accountable for their good trades, along with the bad- without anyone pointing the finger... and so new traders can know who to trust (esp. if they havent been around for a while to know who are regulars)-- etc, etc...

Okay- tell me you hate the idea-:laughing:

All items are American Girl Brand, less than 9 months old and in perfect condition.

1. Kirsten doll with her accessories(A spoon bag to carry her eating utensils, including a wooden spoon, an embroidered hankie, a red-checked sunbonnet and an amber-colored heart necklace- bought in January and only played with a few times(in box)
2. Molly's PJ's
3. Emily's PJ's
4. Kaya's meet outfit with boots and belt with pouch
5. Kirsten's St. Lucia outfit (in box, only put on Kirsten once, bought in June)
6. Kirsten's St. Lucia wreath (in box, only put on Kirsten once, bought in June)
7. Junior Girl Scout 4 pc outfit -(retired) top, vest, shorts, belt with pouch
8. Hawaii 4 pc outfit - (retired)
9. Nicki's meet outfit - (retired) Lace top with Blue skirt outfit
10. AG Hair Care Kit (in box)
11. AG Feel Better Kit (in box, only used once, bought in June)

I also have the complete books sets for
Kirsten
They include Meet Kirsten; Kirsten Learns a Lesson; Kirsten’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Kirsten!; Kirsten Saves the Day; and Changes for Kirsten.
Molly
Meet Molly; Molly Learns a Lesson; Molly’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Molly!; Molly Saves the Day; and Changes for Molly.
Felicity
They include Meet Felicity; Felicity Learns a Lesson; Felicity’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Felicity!; Felicity Saves the Day; and Changes for Felicity
Kaya
They include Meet Kaya, Kaya’s Escape!, Kaya’s Hero, Kaya and Lone Dog, Kaya Shows the Way, and Changes for Kaya.
Samantha
They include Meet Samantha; Samantha Learns a Lesson; Samantha’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Samantha!; Samantha Saves the Day; and Changes for Samantha.

And a single book: A Kirsten Mystery: The Runaway Friend!

PM if you would like to see pics of the AG items.

Also have

Nintendo Game Cube system...only used a couple of times.

Unopened Wii Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock - Game Only
Gently Used - Wii Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 - Also have the Nerf Golf Club for your Wii remote.
Gently Used - Wii GT Pro Series
Gently Used - Wii The Godfather - Blackhand Edition

Brand New Size L (10-12) girls Tinkerbell Costume...also have the matching shoes in size 13-1 or 2-3.

$20 Dale and Thomas Popcorn gift card.

Brand New 14 ct. gold, 1/4 ct. diamond solitaire ring, size 7.

Let me know...Thanks!!

I am looking for GC's, Full size bed sets for 9 yr old DD and 7 yr old DS, Nintendo DS, Wii, and Game Cube Games, Cabbage Patch items, new items for 9 yr old DD and 7 yr old DS that I can use for Christmas gifts...I am open to all trades, just let me know what you've got!!

I am interested in some of your AG items, like the Jr, GS outfit and maybe the Kirsten doll. I don't have bed sheets but I haev a few overflowing gift closets with stuff for a 9 year old girl and a 7 year old boy. IS there something specific they are into that you are interested in. I do have a brand new cabbage patch doll still in the box, and a ton of other stuff.

I am interested in some of your AG items, like the Jr, GS outfit and maybe the Kirsten doll. I don't have bed sheets but I haev a few overflowing gift closets with stuff for a 9 year old girl and a 7 year old boy. IS there something specific they are into that you are interested in. I do have a brand new cabbage patch doll still in the box, and a ton of other stuff.

My DD really like cabbage patch items, they both are into video games...Wii, DS, and Game Cube, my DS loves hot wheels/matchbox cars, they really like a ton of things it is too bad I can't think of them right now:scared1: :rotfl2:
They both love Gift Cards(who doesn't right) Let me know what you have and we can see if we can trade.

My DD really like cabbage patch items, they both are into video games...Wii, DS, and Game Cube, my DS loves hot wheels/matchbox cars, they really like a ton of things it is too bad I can't think of them right now:scared1: :rotfl2:
They both love Gift Cards(who doesn't right) Let me know what you have and we can see if we can trade.

I'll look through everything while my kids are at school and pm you with what I have :)

Just an idea.... but i know this thread will eventually have to restart and be shut down due to it getting too long...

Once we start, I think the OP should keep track of sent and received between people... so that way new people joining the thread, and those of us who trade frequently will know whether or not the person is good for their word. For instance... it could be formatted like this (and this is my real life scenario right now

where red= that person has received their trade (so each person would just contact the OP saying that two people are trading- no need to tell what they are trading)

Krismom - Maggimus
Maggimus - Fairykin
Mommytotwo - Maggimus

The people who dont have red haven't received their trade. Or it could be vice versa and the persons name who is colored has had their trade received... so the peoples names who are not highlighted either A. didnt follow through with their end.. or B. its gotten lost somewhere in the postal system.. or c. well- whatever excuse.

That would be like this, red= followed through with trade, and their end was received by recipient
Krismom - Maggimus
Maggimus - Fairykin
Mommytotwo - Maggimus

Now i know things happen and the USPS isnt the most reliable (as you all can see ive received most all my trades but they are waiting on mine-- and ill admit, im worried)

But it will help those who are wondering whether the person will actually follow through. And those with no history at all, trading with someone who does have a positive history can use that to say " you send me your end of the trade FIRST, and THEN, as you see, my name is good here, and just as always, ill send yours once i get the trade you are sending"... and then that first person will get their name established here-- and wont have to do that again.

Am i rambling?? LOL is this making any since?

I wouldnt mind keeping up with it. Im just trying to think of a justice type system where people can be held accountable for their good trades, along with the bad- without anyone pointing the finger... and so new traders can know who to trust (esp. if they havent been around for a while to know who are regulars)-- etc, etc...

Okay- tell me you hate the idea-:laughing:

Nutsy has been keeping track of the bad trades and will gladly PM anyone who wants the list of bad trades. Do you not think that she is doing an adequate job? I've had no problems w/ Nutsy keeping track. I don't think the job should be taken away from her, unless SHE wants to give it up. But, that is JMHO. Besides, I've completed trades on here, but it's too big of a pain to keep posting to the thread. We did ours thru PMs after the initial contact. So by your suggested system, I would need to report all of my trades to you? Too much extra trouble. I say if you have a problem w/ a trade just post directly to the thread that you are still waiting on your trade. too many extra steps to constantly be updating posts like that on perfectly good trades. Again though, JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!