come trade with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this Pooh My First Year calendar that comes with baby milestone stickers, so cute! NIP.

Clothes284.jpg

Hi everyone
I have the following for trade,all clothes are new with tags unless noted.
I am looking for disney store g.c,restaurant g.c or tinkerbell stuff for a 4 yr old or hsm or hannah stuff for my 2 1/2 year old,lol
please email me with any questions

mickey cake plate
DSCF2087.jpg

side view of cake plate
DSCF2088.jpg

mickey,minnie pluto wall plate
DSCF2093.jpg

tigger bathrobe 0-9 mos new with tage and with booties
DSCF2094-1.jpg

mickey teapot and matching mini teapot mugs
DSCF2086-1.jpg

mickey and minnie tin car pencil case holder and vintage peek a boo mickey toy

DSCF2089.jpg

mickey and minnie table clock mini size
DSCF2114.jpg

tiny diner portable placemat-sesame street table toppers and sanyo cordless phone headset
DSCF2110.jpg

precious moments engagement/wedding statue
DSCF2116.jpg

macys motherhood maternity brown cordouroy pants new with tage sz xl
DSCF2108.jpg

tinkerbell shirt nwt size 6/6x girls short sleeve black
DSCF2105.jpg

winnie the pooh disney store receiving blanket nwt
DSCF2104.jpg

looney tunes baby on board sign for car
DSCF2103.jpg

ralph lauren sweaters sz 24 mos
1 pink with white stripe on sleeve and one white with pink stripe down sleeve both new with tags
DSCF2096.jpg

DSCF2100.jpg

mickey photo stand,minnie bud vase,pepe le pew pencil stand,taz business card holder,tony the tiger sugar and toucan sam creamer set
DSCF2092.jpg

donald duck cookie jar-bugs bunny cookie jar
DSCF2090.jpg

mickey and mnnie distressed denim tank style dress sz 2t exc condition
and mickey and minnie tank style dress with white ruffle trim size 18 mos exc condition
DSCF2095.jpg

DSCF2115-2.jpg

hello kitty brown hooded sweatshirt exc cond sz girls 4
DSCF2098.jpg

DSCF2099.jpg

handprint ornament
DSCF2117-1.jpg

flight vest never opened
DSCF2102.jpg

:goodvibes Thank You Maggimus for the Wonderful Trade!

I love the mickey and minnie homegrown statue.. my mother will be so happy to open it christmas morning!

Great Trade!:cheer2:

All items are American Girl Brand, less than 9 months old and in perfect condition.

1. Kirsten doll with her accessories(A spoon bag to carry her eating utensils, including a wooden spoon, an embroidered hankie, a red-checked sunbonnet and an amber-colored heart necklace- bought in January and only played with a few times(in box)
2. Molly's PJ's

4. Kaya's meet outfit with boots and belt with pouch
5. Kirsten's St. Lucia outfit (in box, only put on Kirsten once, bought in June)
6. Kirsten's St. Lucia wreath (in box, only put on Kirsten once, bought in June)

9. Nicki's meet outfit - (retired) Lace top with Blue skirt outfit
10. AG Hair Care Kit (in box)

I also have the complete books sets for
Kirsten
They include Meet Kirsten; Kirsten Learns a Lesson; Kirsten’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Kirsten!; Kirsten Saves the Day; and Changes for Kirsten.
Molly
Meet Molly; Molly Learns a Lesson; Molly’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Molly!; Molly Saves the Day; and Changes for Molly.
Felicity
They include Meet Felicity; Felicity Learns a Lesson; Felicity’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Felicity!; Felicity Saves the Day; and Changes for Felicity
Kaya
They include Meet Kaya, Kaya’s Escape!, Kaya’s Hero, Kaya and Lone Dog, Kaya Shows the Way, and Changes for Kaya.
Samantha
They include Meet Samantha; Samantha Learns a Lesson; Samantha’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Samantha!; Samantha Saves the Day; and Changes for Samantha.

PM if you would like to see pics of the AG items.

Also have

Nintendo Game Cube system...only used a couple of times.

Unopened Wii Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock - Game Only
Gently Used - Wii Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 - Also have the Nerf Golf Club for your Wii remote.
Gently Used - Wii GT Pro Series
Gently Used - Wii The Godfather - Blackhand Edition

Brand New Size L (10-12) girls Tinkerbell Costume...also have the matching shoes in size 13-1 or 2-3.

$20 Dale and Thomas Popcorn gift card.

Brand New 14 ct. gold, 1/4 ct. diamond solitaire ring, size 7.

Let me know...Thanks!!

I am looking for GC's, Nintendo DS, Wii, and Game Cube Games, Cabbage Patch items, new items for 9 yr old DD and 7 yr old DS that I can use for Christmas gifts...I am open to all trades, just let me know what you've got!!

Thank you Maggimus for the cardstock, envelopes, and DD :). Also,
Maggimus is very fast in responding to her pms :thumbsup2 which is a big plus for me when I am trading, and trying to put together a trade. :flower3:

Thank you Maggimus for the cardstock, envelopes, and DD :). Also,
Maggimus is very fast in responding to her pms :thumbsup2 which is a big plus for me when I am trading, and trying to put together a trade. :flower3:

Aww how sweet!! I'm glad you received them, and appreciate all the kind words!!:hug:

Here is a current list of items I have for trade.
Open to most trades.....
PICT8419.jpg

PICT8421.jpg

CopyofPICT8417.jpg

PICT8418.jpg

PICT8416.jpg

I Also have a ton of coke rewards caps for trade..
It is almost time to move to a new home. Thanks for all of the wonderful trades..

All items are American Girl Brand, less than 9 months old and in perfect condition.

1. Kirsten doll with her accessories(A spoon bag to carry her eating utensils, including a wooden spoon, an embroidered hankie, a red-checked sunbonnet and an amber-colored heart necklace- bought in January and only played with a few times(in box)
2. Molly's PJ's

4. Kaya's meet outfit with boots and belt with pouch
5. Kirsten's St. Lucia outfit (in box, only put on Kirsten once, bought in June)
6. Kirsten's St. Lucia wreath (in box, only put on Kirsten once, bought in June)

9. Nicki's meet outfit - (retired) Lace top with Blue skirt outfit
10. AG Hair Care Kit (in box)

I also have the complete books sets for
Kirsten
They include Meet Kirsten; Kirsten Learns a Lesson; Kirsten’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Kirsten!; Kirsten Saves the Day; and Changes for Kirsten.
Molly
Meet Molly; Molly Learns a Lesson; Molly’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Molly!; Molly Saves the Day; and Changes for Molly.
Felicity
They include Meet Felicity; Felicity Learns a Lesson; Felicity’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Felicity!; Felicity Saves the Day; and Changes for Felicity
Kaya
They include Meet Kaya, Kaya’s Escape!, Kaya’s Hero, Kaya and Lone Dog, Kaya Shows the Way, and Changes for Kaya.
Samantha
They include Meet Samantha; Samantha Learns a Lesson; Samantha’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Samantha!; Samantha Saves the Day; and Changes for Samantha.

PM if you would like to see pics of the AG items.

Also have

Nintendo Game Cube system...only used a couple of times.

Unopened Wii Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock - Game Only
Gently Used - Wii Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 - Also have the Nerf Golf Club for your Wii remote.
Gently Used - Wii GT Pro Series
Gently Used - Wii The Godfather - Blackhand Edition

Brand New Size L (10-12) girls Tinkerbell Costume...also have the matching shoes in size 13-1 or 2-3.

$20 Dale and Thomas Popcorn gift card.

Brand New 14 ct. gold, 1/4 ct. diamond solitaire ring, size 7.

Let me know...Thanks!!

I am looking for GC's, Nintendo DS, Wii, and Game Cube Games, Cabbage Patch items, new items for 9 yr old DD and 7 yr old DS that I can use for Christmas gifts...I am open to all trades, just let me know what you've got!!

UPDATED 11/2/08

I cannot believe that for all this time, I've never ventured into this thread!! I am having so much fun finding things I don't need anymore!

For trade, I have:
~Gold Citizen watch with matching bracelet (brand new, has price tag on it still)
~Unopened LOTR Risk game
~Nearly perfect Season 1 X-Files
~7.5" Mikasa vase, new in box
~NWT Girl's Carters 4T pajama set, purple with kitties
~Chronicles of Narnia DVD, widescreen

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

I am looking for American Girl items, DS games, girls clothes size 7/8 (dance clothes too!!), an iPod nano, die-cast "Cars", Legos.

SPBUCKETT... Thank You, Shannon for the great trade. It was nice to meet you and love the little boys outfit.:goodvibes

I have these to trade:

Disney Potato Head Parts (Minnie Princess Crown, Mickey bars, Incredibles eyes/nose, Incredibles arms, Potato Head name badge, Mickey Mouse balloons, Tinkerbell wand, pink Pirate ear, Mickey pizza slice).
IMG_7423.jpg

NEW Sleeping Beauty light up spinning toy (removed the tag to take the photo) from the Disney Store. Lights up and petals open to reveal Aurora.
IMG_7437.jpg

Looking for anything CARS or Lightning McQueen for my 17 month old, gift cards, little tikes/fisher price play food, etc...

NatalieBelle's Mom- here is my DD in the costume I traded you for a while ago:
IMGP6189.jpg

I guess it's time to move this thread-----

I'll call it the same thing so we can find each other- and I'll try to link it here!

Everyone feel free to add to my post about trading tips and details!

NatalieBelle's Mom- here is my DD in the costume I traded you for a while ago:
IMGP6189.jpg

I guess it's time to move this thread-----

I'll call it the same thing so we can find each other- and I'll try to link it here!

Everyone feel free to add to my post about trading tips and details!

SHE LOOKS GREAT:goodvibes

Your message is so cute....never know what you will find under a bed. Do you know of any sites that have used cross stitch patterns to swap? I am a Mickey lover and so many of the good ones are gone or, as I just looked for Mickey and the Firefighter, is almost 250.00. I love the guy, but not that much!!!

I have a few of the Photo/Autograph books from Walgreen's (Princesses, Mickey, and Minnie). I would be interested in anything pertaining to the "UP" movie. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter