Come Obsess With Me - Going Home to the Poly, Sept 2010 - UPDATE What I Forgot...

So, I'll spend most of my day just bouncing around in my chair, thinking about all the food and drinks I'm going to enjoy, and probably drive all of you nuts with my babbling. You have to go with what you are good at!
:laughing:

I am so distracted (thus why I am taking a "break" and here :surfweb:). Must get my work done! I do NOT want to be working late today or tomorrow - too much to do to get ready for VACATION :banana::banana: (sorry, didn't want us to be banana-dancer-less so close to leaving for the Poly! :lmao:)

Just think, the sooner I leave, the sooner you get to leave!!

:thumbsup2
Have a safe drive! Very much looking forward to saying "goodbye" to y'all on the boards so we can all say "hello WDW!"

It better! I've been here almost an hour already and it's dragging. I can't really get into any of my real work until the next person comes in at 9, so I'm just playing on the computer right now.

So, I'll spend most of my day just bouncing around in my chair, thinking about all the food and drinks I'm going to enjoy, and probably drive all of you nuts with my babbling. You have to go with what you are good at!

:laughing:

Just think, the sooner I leave, the sooner you get to leave!!

Hope the day flies by (for you and me!)

So far, so good!

I'm going to try to get through lunch and then the afternoon should be smooth sailing! I have a 3pm meeting with my boss to get some accounts paid that she has been holding onto and that should take about an hour and then, it will be clean off my desk and get outta dodge by 4:30!!!!

DH called me about 30 minutes ago. He was on his way to take the dogs to the pet hotel, so he has about 2 hours at home before DD8 gets off the school bus to (maybe, hopefully) clean the house.

:banana::banana::banana:

Hopefully, we'll be able to run into some of you while we are there!!

Checking in for some pre-trip stress respite. :scared1: Everything was going swimmingly up 'til last night. Sheesh. :headache: Okay, I've got coffee in hand and enough of my whining...

I'm so friggin' stoked for everyone about to leave! :dance3::woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

Had a little stress at lunch today. DH called and told me that the dog (who will now be called Jerkface) chewed up the box that I had DD1's diapers, our water mix-ins, coffee filters, and coffee in and had trashed out the living room with the mess.

So, DH went out and bought it all again after he took the dogs to the hotel AND had to clean up the mess.

Crap side--wasteful, wasteful and I had to hear it about not putting it up high enough. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought a table would be high enough....

:rolleyes1

Good side--that guarantees that the living area of our house will be virtually spotless when I get home.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

And one :banana: just for fun.

Okay, y'all! I'm outta here!!!!!

See ya at the Poly with a drink in my hand!!!!

Safe travels to everyone and can't wait to get there!

Well everyone, 12 hours til get get picked up to go to the airport!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for following along with my PTR and my little bits of excitement and such. There will definitely be a trip report and possibly a separate food report when we get back!

It was fun obsessing with you! Especially when I get to live the excitement along with you! As with others, I'm leaving tomorrow and can't wait to get to the Poly - this time tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Have fun everyone!

As Tinkerbellie16 said, it was indeed fun obsessing along with you. :thumbsup2

Wishing everyone a safe and quick journey and hope everyone has a wonderfully fabulous vacation. :goodvibes

Might see some of you there, never know! Now I've gotta start packing, yikes.

Well, I guess I'm the first one back and boy, have the WDW blues hit me hard!!!

We had such a great time! We ate, we swam, we drank, and we laughed like crazy!

I'll just keep an eye here to see if anyone else drops back in after their trips!

I'll just keep an eye here to see if anyone else drops back in after their trips!

I'm here too. :confused: WHY did we come back home again?

We had SO much fun! I think this was one of our best vacations yet. We even drove to Vero Beach to see the resort there. It was VERY tempting to spend the night but we had reservations later that evening at Citricos.

We swam so much. We were by one of the quiet pools and fantastic (aside from the teenagers who would go there about 11:30 to drink, smoke and be obnoxious) LOL We just made sure we were ready to leave by then.

We've booked again for Feb. 1st. When do you go back?

I'm in the "blue zone" with you. :sad2:

I'm trying to talk the husband into heading back next September. He's against it right now, but that's how he always is after a WDW trip.

We spent one night at a Holiday Inn by Universal. We got in about 12:30am and left at 6:30am. We used Priceline and have decided that we aren't going to use Priceline anymore. We've been spoiled by Priceline in the past by getting great hotels for right around $30, but this time, not as good.

Then we spent a night at the Contemporary with Magic Kingdom view. Oh. My. Goodness! That's all I have to say about that. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Poly was great! Our room was ready when we checked in on Saturday and we swam a couple of times. Our room was right by the quiet pool, but we wnet to the volcano pool. The only issue I had was sitting at the edge of the pool with the baby and all of the little girls coming up to try to talk to the baby. They were all sweet, but please give me some quiet time!!! :goodvibes

So, you booked for Feb? Lucky! I want to go back. I'm sitting here at work, trying to be productive and all I want to do is get in the car and go back.

:sad2: I'm sorry the blues have hit you! But am soooo glad that you had a good time!

Still here. Had dinner at Flying Fish tonight - nothing stellar. Tomorrow is last full day...sigh...:sad2:

Headed over to the trip report. Just back from our vacation yesterday (albeit only 4.5 of those days were at Poly). Can't wait to see your piccies! :goodvibes

Headed over to the trip report. Just back from our vacation yesterday (albeit only 4.5 of those days were at Poly). Can't wait to see your piccies! :goodvibes

It sounds like all of us are back now and that can't be! :confused3

We are heading back for 2 weeks on February 1st. I don't DARE start the countdown.

Heading over the trip report. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter