College Football

WOOHOO! Go Oregon!!

btw, my mom wants me to marry either tim tebow or larry fitzgerald (he plays for the az cardinals)

And.......our rivals ASU (az state) lost to Cali....

WOOHOO! Go Oregon!!

btw, my mom wants me to marry either tim tebow or larry fitzgerald (he plays for the az cardinals)

And.......our rivals ASU (az state) lost to Cali....

Nope, he's taken. By me! :rolleyes1 :love: ;) For realz though, just ask Kelsi!

really? eh, I may just need to talk to her. ;) I'm not sure ryan would appreciate that. sorry honey!

I think I should be the one saying sorry honey. You got ryan while I got Tim Tebow. ;) ;) ;)

My Wisconsin Badgers won again yesterday. But from a whole college football perspective...every team is Gatorbait.

Ok I'm from Iowa. Everybody here is talking about how Iowa is 9-0 so far this year. They think they will go to the national championship. Sorry, but didn't the ALMOST LOSE to over half teams? They have a little too much pride I think. lol

Ok I'm from Iowa. Everybody here is talking about how Iowa is 9-0 so far this year. They think they will go to the national championship. Sorry, but didn't the ALMOST LOSE to over half teams? They have a little too much pride I think. lol

There is NO WAY they should go to the national championship. But if Texas somehow loses, Iowa will probably get into the championship game. I mean seriously, all but one game were come from behind wins. The winner of the Sec championship game will make it to the championship too, I think(bama/Florida).

yeah unless one of them loses before then neither of them might end up undefeated.

My thoughts are Its either going to be Texas vs bama/florida i think if its florida texas will be the national champions and if its against bama its gonna be bama

My thoughts are Its either going to be Texas vs bama/florida i think if its florida texas will be the national champions and if its against bama its gonna be bama

That's a pretty good pick. I think that Texas would beat either of these teams after seeing them tear apart Oklahoma St.

I think I should be the one saying sorry honey. You got ryan while I got Tim Tebow. ;) ;) ;)

And I get the girl with Tebow...

tim-tebow-girlfriend.jpg

DDAAAAMNN

And I get the girl with Tebow...

tim-tebow-girlfriend.jpg

DDAAAAMNN

DEAL!!!! If her chest (if you can call it that, it looks like a balloon boy's balloon on her body) is that big, I'd hate to see what her backside looks like. :scared1: Guys like that though right? HAHAHAH

I like the way this thread has gone lol. where did you find that?

lol It's been on the internet forever. I one day google imaged searched 'florida state' and a picture of four girls standing in the front row came up... Go look it up right now lol. But, there was a picture of Tebow and that girl claiming she went to FSU and was his girlfriend, even though she's actually just a friend and is a British supermodel named Lucy Pinder.

lol It's been on the internet forever. I one day google imaged searched 'florida state' and a picture of four girls standing in the front row came up... Go look it up right now lol. But, there was a picture of Tebow and that girl claiming she went to FSU and was his girlfriend, even though she's actually just a friend and is a British supermodel named Lucy Pinder.

lol nice research.

Well tomorrow is Saturday. Iowa St. vs. Oklahoma St. is on ABC this weekend. If you are anywhere between Minnesota and Texas at 2:30 you can watch my Cyclones hopefully not get destroyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter