College Football

DISKATER69

<font color=magenta>I'm kinda spontaneous<br><font
If you guys like college football, go ahead and talk about it here. I'll start.

MY IOWA STATE CYCLONES UPSET NEBRASKA 9-7!!!!!!!!! I am pumped!

today was my college's homecoming. i don't know if we won or not. lol.

middle tennessee state university. (mtsu)

i honestly don't know if our football team is any good or not. lol

They are not very good for the overall schools but they might be ok in the conference they play in im not sure, but they played Western Kentucky and they suck. They won big earlier today.

They are not very good for the overall schools but they might be ok in the conference they play in im not sure, but they played Western Kentucky and they suck. They won big earlier today.
its a pretty big school (more than 30K undergrad students), and the turnout for the games is enough to keep me off campus on saturdays to avoid the crowd, so i guess they might be okay, since they have thousands and thousands come out to the games. but i think people who want to watch football will even watch a bad team, if its readily available. kwim?

Yeah Iowa State brought thousands every game last year too. They only won 2 games and lost all of their games against conference teams. This year, they are 5-3 with a 2-2 record against conference teams. So we have improved a lot.

Yeah Iowa State brought thousands every game last year too. They only won 2 games and lost all of their games against conference teams. This year, they are 5-3 with a 2-2 record against conference teams. So we have improved a lot.

my high school went ten years without winning a single game, but about a thousand people still showed up to the games every friday for those ten years! lol.

Yeah. That's when you find out if you actually have loyal fans. Your high school had really loyal fans.

University of Arizona (my school) beat UCLA today!!!!!!!!!!! It was great!!!

Also, so did Florida, against mississippi state.

:teeth:

A great day in college football for myself!

UCONN HUSKIES!!!!

Not really know for their Football.

Actually, they are kinda right now after their QB got murdered after a party. It was sad, but the players still went out their and did their jobs. The lost to West Virginia by 4.

Yesterday Iowa State had the most amazing interception I've ever seen. I'll post a link to the video in a little bit. It made ESPN's top 10 college plays this week at number 2.

FSU and Indiana... Ha, I like bad teams. Time for Bill Lynch to get the kick out the door and Bobby should be allowed to stay until he so chooses. He's earned the respect to do so.

FSU and Indiana... Ha, I like bad teams. Time for Bill Lynch to get the kick out the door and Bobby should be allowed to stay until he so chooses. He's earned the respect to do so.

Yeah, I think he should leave after this year, but he has earned the respect to let him stay as long as he wants to.

I just remembered that Iowa State won that game with their starting QB and running back out with injuries yesterday. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter