College Football

Ok. This week Iowa State is on the road against Texas A&M. If they can win this game, they will become bowl eligible for the first time since 2005. lol

LSU :goodvibes

looooove them! :)

Then, some of our other colleges are also doing amazingly well in football!

McNeese, Louisiana Tech and Northwestern.

Not to mention the Saints this year. woohooo :)

I'm calling for Louisiana football world domination. lol

LSU :goodvibes

looooove them! :)

Then, some of our other colleges are also doing amazingly well in football!

McNeese, Louisiana Tech and Northwestern.

Not to mention the Saints this year. woohooo :)

I'm calling for Louisiana football world domination. lol

One of my mom's former students is an assistant basketball coach at Northwestern haha

One of my mom's former students is an assistant basketball coach at Northwestern haha

Northwestern is definitely one of my college choices. I love that city and everything! It's an AMAZINGLY beautiful old historic town!

LSU = NO WAY! As a gator fan, thats almost a sin. ;)

Same way for us! I h.a.t.e the Gators. Ask Sonya, lol.

I go to the University of Cincinnati and we are number 7 or 8 this week and were 5 last week. So far we are undefeated.

It's exciting to go to a school with a good football team. My high school was terrible. They always beat the same two teams each year.

I also like OSU. My mom went there and she's a huge fan so I'm sort of obligated. But I do really like them.

Nope, not an OSU fan either.

Didn't UCONN just remember a death of one of their players? Good for them for having a good season!

Nope, not an OSU fan either.

Didn't UCONN just remember a death of one of their players? Good for them for having a good season!

One of their players was stabbed to death. It was the quarterback (I think, not sure).

One of their players was stabbed to death. It was the quarterback (I think, not sure).

yeah it was the QB. Rodgers was his name I think. Their first game after his death last week was against ranked West Virginia. They only lost to them by 4 points on the road. they did pretty good.

no it was the quarterback. you can even look it up if you don't believe me.

yeah your right I looked it up quick. it was the corner.

I can't wait for the Iowa State vs. Texas A&M game tomorrow. I haven't been this excited since the day before I went to Disney World earlier this July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter