College Football

Well Iowa State lost today to Oklahoma State. It ended up like 34-7 I think. It was really disappointing. Next week we get Colorado. We are 5-5, so we only need one more win to be bowl eligible.

I was at the Cincinnati vs. UConn game last night. UConn played good in the second half and really came back. Either that or Cincinnati's defense was terrible :lmao:

I was at the Cincinnati vs. UConn game last night. UConn played good in the second half and really came back. Either that or Cincinnati's defense was terrible :lmao:

well they probably the most inspired team right now with their murdered defensive back, that could be a reason.

I love Tim Tebow, even if he doesn't do very well.

NAVY FRIGGEN PISSED ME OFF THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Notre Dame fan I guess? lol. they are still doing pretty good.

Hale to the YES!

GOOD?! WE STINK! We're like 6-3 now I think, but still. We used to be so much better. I miss Brady Quinn. :sad1: He was my eye candy too...:rolleyes1

Hale to the YES!

GOOD?! WE STINK! We're like 6-3 now I think, but still. We used to be so much better. I miss Brady Quinn. :sad1: He was my eye candy too...:rolleyes1

He and Jeff Smardjzia were freaking awesome. I have no idea how to spell Jeff's last name lol. For anybody that doesn't know this, Jeff S. plays for the Cubs. He's a pitcher.

Ole miss's next game is one of the most important! are old coach that we had when we didn't win not 1 SEC game in 2007 is an assistant coach at Tennessee. This weekend is going to be a good one in college football!

Iowa State won this week 17-10 over Colorado. So guess what, we are bowl eligible! 6-5 next week we are at Missouri so that will be a big game for sure. How did all of your teams do/how are your teams doing right now?

Toby Gerhart is my boy! He and Andrew Luck leads their team to 2 upsets in 2 weeks. Bowl eligible now. Take that Pac-10. Don't know why Stanford wasn't ranked last week. If they aren't this week. The BCS should be banned. (It already should be though.)

Toby Gerhart is my boy! He and Andrew Luck leads their team to 2 upsets in 2 weeks. Bowl eligible now. Take that Pac-10. Don't know why Stanford wasn't ranked last week. If they aren't this week. The BCS should be banned. (It already should be though.)

Good for Stanford. I agree with you completely we should get rid of the BCS.

Well, Iowa State lost again, so we might not make a bowl game this year. We are likely to, but now its up to the bowl game people to choose us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter