College Football

GATORS!!!! haha iv'e always been a huge Gators fan, even before Tebow when they had guys like Wuerffel and Leak

We DID IT WE BEAT LSU!!!!!!after being a head the whole 4th quarter an onside kick makes us think we are gonna lose then the quarterback goes out there and spikes the ball while in field goal range and only 1 second on clock and two points behind!!! THEN WE STORM THE FIELD CAUSE WE hAVE WON BECAUSE LES MILES APPARENTLY TOLD HIM TO DO THAT!!!! Hotty Toddy!!!!!

We DID IT WE BEAT LSU!!!!!!after being a head the whole 4th quarter an onside kick makes us think we are gonna lose then the quarterback goes out there and spikes the ball while in field goal range and only 1 second on clock and two points behind!!! THEN WE STORM THE FIELD CAUSE WE hAVE WON BECAUSE LES MILES APPARENTLY TOLD HIM TO DO THAT!!!! Hotty Toddy!!!!!

Yeah I don't get why they did that and let the clock run out.

I just thought I would pop in and say UCF is having one of there best seasons ever. Beat Houston last week for our homecoming game, had a shutout yesterday against Tulane 49-0. I believe they are also going to their first bowl game. :cool1:

I am excited for this at least :D

Did anybody watch the Texas vs A&M game? Such an exciting game. I was there. I`m for A&M. But we lost 49 to 39.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter