• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all Chicago DISers #3

So I am coming out of the woodwork friends. I think it has been about a year since I logged in here! :) Hope y'all are doing well. I'm so happy to see the thread is still active. While I catch up a little bit, has anyone stayed at the Carousel Inn across the street from DL?

how is the weather there now?

snow or sunshine?

since i moved South, i haven't looked back to check regularly anymore.

So I am coming out of the woodwork friends. I think it has been about a year since I logged in here! :) Hope y'all are doing well. I'm so happy to see the thread is still active. While I catch up a little bit, has anyone stayed at the Carousel Inn across the street from DL?
welcome back !!

i didn't see you sneak in here.....

i have not stayed at the hotel but did read a discussion on another section of the disboards about it.

sounded promising

how is the weather there now?

snow or sunshine?

since i moved South, i haven't looked back to check regularly anymore.

Snow with fierce wind yesterday that knocked out power here and there all day
and sunny, windy and a high of 72 degrees today. Only in Chicago!

welcome back !!

i didn't see you sneak in here.....

i have not stayed at the hotel but did read a discussion on another section of the disboards about it.

sounded promising

:) I'm sneaky. I think it should be ok but thought I would ask my trusty friends here before I book it. :)

Am I crazy for traveling with a 4.5 month old? My hubby is nervous b/c of his feeding schedule and naps and such.

can't tell you if you are crazy but i felt crazy when i had 3 in diapers at one time and had to schlep them with me every time i left the house for the laundermat, grocery store, doctor visits, etc.

since there is only one little and two biggies, i think you both can handle a little one.

wait, just saw you also have a toddler.

all bets off, unless your dh is a helpful person.
and changes diapers

DH is VERY helpful and DD is potty training (i know... i'm crazy to travel while training but she is finally excited about it.)

Not crazy at all!! We took a 2 month old to Disney World with a 2 and 3 year old, so we know all about thinking you are crazy! LOL! My kids are all in a row with the oldest and middle being only 11 months apart...soooo needless to say they were all in diapers at the same time and it was fine!!

well michelle, perfect time to take them as they didn't need park tickets.......
and they probably didn't ask for everything they saw in the shops..

Yup exactly :) They were also 100% portable and we got to take in a whole other side of Disney with them. We saw the detail in everything and did the hidden mickeys, the characters, the kiddie areas and things like that! It really is a great way to do Disney!

Not crazy at all!! We took a 2 month old to Disney World with a 2 and 3 year old, so we know all about thinking you are crazy! LOL! My kids are all in a row with the oldest and middle being only 11 months apart...soooo needless to say they were all in diapers at the same time and it was fine!!

Bless your heart. 3 kids all in a row. I feel some days I might lose my sanity with the two. lol. I know we will have fun and I am honestly looking forward to just getting away. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter