Calling all Chicago DISers #3

Awesome!! That's our plan for tomorrow, if we get our school work done earl enough, we love the zoo! We were going to do the opening of the LEGO exhibit at MSI, but the weather won us over! LOL

Me too! The climate change from Mexico to snow to warm has my house in a tailspin of colds! LOL
Ironically enough, the last city we were visiting in Mexico last night had a VERY RARE snowstorm!

Mac - sorry about the mix up on the college. I seem to recall someone who had a son go to Cornell (or maybe Colorado College) because of the "one course at a time" program.

Michelle - hope you get to the zoo today. We are making the trip into a school assignment. She picked an animal, and now will write a research paper on that animal. We will go back (hopefully once a week, bought membership again) and she will have to do observations and include that in the paper.

We just started homeschooling her, and the plan is to have her go back for her first year of high school in the fall.

Weather is still great today and we are happy to be back :) I love this zoo!
I love turning all our adventures into learning expeditions, that's what I love about homeschooling!

This is the time of year that I enjoy! Autumn is my first favorite and then Spring. All that perfect weather before it gets too hot or too cold!

i like any season as long as no snow is involved....

people tell me that Ga gets very humid in the summer.
don't think that will bother me as i grew up in the St Louis area and that place gets very humid each summer....

i like a real autumn.
not the short snowy autums in late october early november......

Yes, REAL Autumn is the best!!! Humidity KILLS me, it makes me grouchy and just a pain! That's why I try to keep all my WORLD trips during the fall or winter! Chicago gets terrible in the Summer, but I pretty much live in the AC and try to avoid the outdoors at all costs! LOL! The way people warm up their cars in the winter so that the heat can get all snuggly? That is what I do in the Summer, so that the AC is blasting and the car is cool when I run from my house to the car in the summer! LOL

HAHAHAH!!! I was like that after nearly 3 months of tiny hotel rooms with 3 kids and me!! LOL!! I could not have made it any longer :)

Yup, 3 kids and I in TINY MEXICAN hotel rooms! LOL! It was definitely an adventure and I am glad we were on the move every few days, but it was still interesting!

i remember you!!!

how have you been doing?

I'm fine now that i moved where snow is not in the every day conversation of peeps here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter