• CIRCUIT CITY

• STAPLES

• OFFICE MAX/OFFICE DEPOT

• KOHLS/MACYS

• HOME DEPOT/LOWES/MENARDS

• ONLINE ONLY

• NOT GOING

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feeling slightly stressed. Don't have a plan.
I was disappointed in seeing the lego sale at Toysrus on Star wars only includes one set- and not one my guys want. So that screws the whole plan up.
I may still just head there to see what's on sale. Our Toyrs/Walmart and Target are all next to each other- Oh and then Michaels had to put a cricut on sale!!!! DARN I DON"T HAVE $$$ For myself!

Good luck all and happy shopping. Please post what you find when you get home. That's part of the fun for me to see others deals!

Do you have a Kmart? They are having a buy2 get 1 free sale Friday morning. I'm going to give it a try but normally they don't have the ones I'm looking for....

Am I crazy or did I not see that LEGO Batman for the DS would be $20.00 somewhere?:confused3 At this point everything is a blur! I have looked through all my ads and I can't find it.:upsidedow Was it Target?

Just answered my own question. I found it in the Target ad. It isn't pictured as a DS game, but in small print it says for DS or PSP. Like I said...a blur!:surfweb:

I just got an e-mail that everything in the store tomorrow at PacSun is 30% off. That is a pretty good deal for those that are interested.

I am hoping that you will also get the Pac Loot for every $50.00 spent!

Has any online deals started? Eagerly counting down the hours!

Me too. My daughter and I made the decision tonight NOT to go out tomorrow. I've been really sick (pregnancy) all day today, and I just don't have the energy. But I have my alarm set for 3am to check the computer. I just don't want to do the 2 hr wait in line and fight the crowds the way I feel right now!

Got a great deal on DS lite bundle on Amazon today. Same brain age bundle that everyone is advertising for BF. It was $134 with free shipping. Also applied for an amazon credit card and got $30 off. I'll just cancel the credit card when it arrives. Pretty good deal for DS bundle with case, brain age game, shipping all for $104!!!! Best part is I don't have to wait in line and wonder if I'll get one or not.

Me too. My daughter and I made the decision tonight NOT to go out tomorrow. I've been really sick (pregnancy) all day today, and I just don't have the energy. But I have my alarm set for 3am to check the computer. I just don't want to do the 2 hr wait in line and fight the crowds the way I feel right now!

What are you checking on at 3 in the morning?

I don't know if any of you BF shoppers are still awake, but I just wanted to let you know that Radio Shack BF items are online right now! I was interested in the uniden phones but the reviews don't make it sound so good.

Have fun shopping everyone!!:thumbsup2

I don't know if any of you BF shoppers are still awake, but I just wanted to let you know that Radio Shack BF items are online right now! I was interested in the uniden phones but the reviews don't make it sound so good.

Have fun shopping everyone!!:thumbsup2

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the heads up! I was able to get the computer that I was venturing out for in the very early AM.:cheer2:

:confused3 I can't decide if I am going to go out or not. Our local Justice opens at 5:30 am and everything is BIGIF and I have a 30% off card. I really should be finished and could be but it's so hard to pass up good girl clothing deals because my oldest is a total clothes horse.

Hi guys! I just bought a nice 18 volt DeWalt drill for my dad at the BF price at Lowes online. They even offered free shipping so I am happy! Just so you know...Lowes is up and running their BF prices and Home Depot is offering some of theirs too...but shipping wasn't as good of a deal.

Also, just an aside...I talked w/ a salesman at Best Buy last night and I don't know if this is true or not but it should be a word of warning...at least ask before you buy and perhaps even get it in writing/print. He said that Circuit City is selling lots of their items lower than most b/c of their future bankruptcy. People will be buying these products but they won't be able to purchase long term warranties and some companies (he used Samsung as an example but no necessarily true) are refusing to warranty any product from Circuit City b/c they defaulted on their payments to the companies. That "could" mean that if you buy a big product at Circuit City and then it breaks and you send it back to the company for repairs, they "could" refuse it.

Like I said, this is all by word of mouth and certainly not from the horse's mouth but I would ask seriously before I purchase just to make sure. Just food for thought! Happy BF shopping!

And the info said I didn't need a code, but I cannot seem to find it? Anyone get it yet on line? Where is it? Thanks, Debbie

I also decided to stay home.

I've gotten most things on line today.

I hit Kohls, Best Buy, Bath & Body and Amazon.

The only bummer is some of the stuff I got at Best Buy (Tv seasons DVD, etc) were cheaper & free shipping on Amazon :sad2:

And, doopey me forgot to go thru EBATES for Kohls :eek:

But, all and all, got lots of stuff.

Still Need a drill at K-Mart, a Yankee Candle, and stuff for my impossible to buy for SIL and FIL

Thanks for the info on Radio Shack! I was able to purchase a radio my dh has been wanting forever and got free shipping! I wasn't planning to go there anyway but its nice I can shop from my couch and buy something that he wants :thumbsup2
I'm still up in the air about target. there are two things I want to get (razor scooter 22.99 and barbie furniture set) but man...I'm tired (haven't slept yet and its 125am cst) and they don't open until 6am :rolleyes1

ETA: Well I'm staying home. I'll send dh out later to check on the barbie furniture set (probably will be gone but I'm not going to worry about that). I did find the razor scooter on amazon with free shipping for 26.48. Now if I would have gone to target and paid tax it probably would have been close to the same amount so I'm glad I finally get to sleep now (215am).

I'm through! I ordered my father the all in one printer at Walmart.com, with 97 cent shipping! It is pouring down rain here, and I'm heading back to bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter