• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Black Friday Buddies POST YOUR BEST BARGINS HERE NOW,

WHERE ARE YOU HEADED TO FIRST?

• WALMART

• TARGET

• BEST BUY

• TOYS R US/KB TOYS

• KMART/SEARS

• CIRCUIT CITY

• STAPLES

• OFFICE MAX/OFFICE DEPOT

• KOHLS/MACYS

• HOME DEPOT/LOWES/MENARDS

• ONLINE ONLY

• NOT GOING

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has anyone heard yet what the specials are that TRU is going to offer tonight at midnight?:confused3

is all tru open at midnight tonight ??

edit: do you know what stores will be open tonight at midnight (wednesday)

is all tru open at midnight tonight ??

edit: do you know what stores will be open tonight at midnight (wednesday)

I see nothing in the sale ad that says they are opening tonight at midnight? :confused3

I am looking for a sewing/embrodiery machine. Anything listed for BF? I saw a link to a site that I could search for an item but now don't know where it it?
there are sewing machines in joanns, michaels, walmart and kmart...

Can someone tell me if all the ads in the newspaper were in there today or tomorrow(Thanksgiving)?? Thanks!:)
I GOT THE FOLLOWING TODAY

BIG LOTS
KMART THANKSGIVING ONLY
TARGET
SEARS
JCPENNY ]
KOHLS
MENARDS
HOME DEPOT
SAMS
TOYSRUS

Just wanted to let those know who might be on the hunt for an LCD TV about our purchase tonight-

We went to Sams, Best Buy and were planning on going to Wal-Mart next when we found what I think is a great deal!

We purchased a Samsung 40inch 1080P LDC TV for 799.00 tonight at Best Buy. It was part of their 4 day preThanksgiving sale. This is the same TV they are going to be selling as part of the Black Friday sale at Wal-Mart for 798.00 so for a buck more, we didn't fight crowds or get up early! HA! The model numbers are the same.

This TV is actually on sale online right now. It said they weren't available in the store but our store had a few left! Anyways, now we can watch the big football game (Alabama vs. Auburn) here on Saturday and it won't be dark and awful. Our old JVC tv was on it's last leg! HA!

Are you interested in that brand only? I bought my dh a 22" Vizio HD TV for his birthday last week. The regular price at Walmart was $297.

Brand doesn't really matter, especially not with one that small, but we do like that the DVD player comes with it. We'll definitely have to look closer at Walmart now! Thanks!

This TV is actually on sale online right now. It said they weren't available in the store but our store had a few left! Anyways, now we can watch the big football game (Alabama vs. Auburn) here on Saturday and it won't be dark and awful. Our old JVC tv was on it's last leg! HA!

Congrats on your great find & thx a mint for sharing your find! :thumbsup2

Brand doesn't really matter, especially not with one that small, but we do like that the DVD player comes with it. We'll definitely have to look closer at Walmart now! Thanks!

If ur interested in a treadmill too, Dicks Sporting Goods has a good deal now on Sole treadmills - reduced in price by about $800 & they throw in a 15" flat screen tv w/ built in DVD player and it comes with an adjustable high stand too - $349 value! We picked one up on their in-store pre-sale but the same offer is available on BF. :goodvibes

Due to the uncertain economy, we decided to prudently scale back our BF shopping and that 50" Samsung tv we were going to pick up got turned in a treadmill...:sad2:

Happy hunting all!

cheers,
:flower3:

I'm looking for an XBOX 360 -

Any suggestions on who has the best deal?

Well, it depends on what you want. Walmart has the Arcade bundle with Guitar Hero 2 for 199.99. Target has a $60 gift card if you buy the regular bundle for 299.99. Many other places have extra games for the 299.99 price as well.

We are headed to Circuit City to try for the Arcade Bundle with an extra controller and a 20 GB hard drive for 199.99.

Marsha

Some stores are having specials on line today. Taraget, Walmart, best buy, TRU, amazon, kmart, staples, office max, circuit city

So when exactly does Walmart release their ad in the paper? It wasn't in today's paper (I bought two) and I remember last year it wasn't in the T-day paper either. Anyone get one?

So when exactly does Walmart release their ad in the paper? It wasn't in today's paper (I bought two) and I remember last year it wasn't in the T-day paper either. Anyone get one?

I got Walmart's ad on Monday in this little tiny local newspaper that everyone gets, and I got it yesterday in the regular paper.

I'm looking for an XBOX 360 -

Any suggestions on who has the best deal?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=1026699&adid=1500000000000007003770

This is a link to Walmart's Thanksgiving Day sale-the XBox is at the top.

I got one in the mail-we don't subscribe to a paper so it came by itself-on Monday.

Any idea what a good price for a blu-ray player will be for Black Friday? I'm seeing them for around $250 right now. What should I be looking for? ANy ideas?
WALMART HAS ONE FOR 128 BLACK FRIDAY, I'M THERE

YOU CAN PICK ONE UP IN STORE, PRINT ONLINE OR YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ONE IN THE MAIL

FOUND BLU RAY FOR 150 TODAY:

SonyStyle.com has Sony Blu-ray Disc Player BDP-S350 for $200 - $50 (with code DISCOVER50BR) = $150 with free shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter