• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Black Friday Buddies POST YOUR BEST BARGINS HERE NOW,

WHERE ARE YOU HEADED TO FIRST?

• WALMART

• TARGET

• BEST BUY

• TOYS R US/KB TOYS

• KMART/SEARS

• CIRCUIT CITY

• STAPLES

• OFFICE MAX/OFFICE DEPOT

• KOHLS/MACYS

• HOME DEPOT/LOWES/MENARDS

• ONLINE ONLY

• NOT GOING

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just got back from my thanksgiving expedition to kmart, and heres how i did

quilt in bag, king size 19.99
15 movies 3.99 each
2 cans of popcorn, 2 for 10
transformer powerbot 14.99
zero gravity air hogg car 19.99

there seemed to be a battle for the disney cameras otherwise pretty calm, a little more crowd than in past years

Has anyone seen a good deal on a dvd/vcr combo? Ours died the other day and I'd like to replace for cheap.

I wonder if they'll come up with dvd/blue ray combos of any kind? I hate that electronics keeps changing so fast!

best buy's televisions were available on line, at least a few minutes ago, with free shipping.

Has anyone seen a good deal on a dvd/vcr combo? Ours died the other day and I'd like to replace for cheap.

I wonder if they'll come up with dvd/blue ray combos of any kind? I hate that electronics keeps changing so fast!

I saw some at Big Lots this morning for $35.00.

Local Walmart Has Reported That They Will Be Handing Out Flyers Tomorrow Morning Prior To 5 Am With Additional Sale Items But They Will Not Reveal What Is On Them Or Give Out Copies Ahead Of Time......maybe One Of The Buddies Will Do Better Than Me On Getting This?

ok guys who is ready???????????? We are leaving around 10:30 or 10:45 tonight to head to the mall because our disney store opens at midnight tonight!!!!

p.s i still dont really have a game plan ready!

I am still working on my game plan. :confused3 This will be the first year that I have done bf on my own. I am leaving at 3:00 am to head out to the stores! :scared1: Hopefully I will come home with most of the things on my list.

I'm not going, but this is nothing new. I've never done the Black Friday thing before. :sad1: I want to, but there's a few things stopping me right now:
1 - nobody to go with
2 - Black Friday using public transit sound like a nightmare
3 - Camping on a sidewalk in this freezing weather sounds like a nightmare
4 - We are moving within a year so the last thing I need is MORE stuff!

Maybe I'll be living someplace warmer next year, own a car, and will need stuff to replace things we get rid of when we move.....so when does this group start planning for Black Friday 2009? :rotfl:

I'm not going, but this is nothing new. I've never done the Black Friday thing before. :sad1: I want to, but there's a few things stopping me right now:
1 - nobody to go with
2 - Black Friday using public transit sound like a nightmare
3 - Camping on a sidewalk in this freezing weather sounds like a nightmare
4 - We are moving within a year so the last thing I need is MORE stuff!

Maybe I'll be living someplace warmer next year, own a car, and will need stuff to replace things we get rid of when we move.....so when does this group start planning for Black Friday 2009? :rotfl:
June!!!! We'll help you catch up to some great deals next year!!!

Disney store:

Note: Prices below reflect original retail pricing. Sale prices will be in effect on Black Friday.

Totally Tween – Inspired by Disney Channel Hits

Camp Rock Electronic Drum Set ($39.50) and Camp Rock Keyboard ($69.50): Kids and tweens can create their own rock band with these musical instruments. The drum set comes complete with five drum pads, two drumsticks and carrying handle to take your show on the road. The keyboard has multiple sound effects and five different musical instruments and even comes with a stand to rock out!
Hannah Montana MP3 Video Camera ($79.50): Kids and tweens can record their favorite dance moves while singing and playing their favorite songs. The MP3 video camera features a docking station, detachable microphone and volume control, and also plugs into the TV so kids can enjoy their own show! Also available in High School Musical 3: Senior Year theme.
Hannah Montana Wireless Drumsticks ($39.50): Kids and tweens will discover their inner pop star with ready to rock outside the box wireless drumsticks. Equipped with two wireless drumsticks, volume control and realistic drum effects, all kids need is air space!
Hannah Montana Holiday Stocking ($19.50): A boot shaped design in Hannah’s signature color—purple.
High School Musical Wardrobe Dolls ($29.50 each) Gabriella & Sharpay dolls come with three additional High School Musical 3: Senior Year inspired outfits for graduation and the prom. Comes in a fashionable re-usable box for storage of clothing.
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Fashion Dolls ($12.50 each): Gabriella, Sharpay and Troy dolls are dressed in trendy outfits ready to make the most of their senior year.

Wondrous Widgets – Celebrating Disney and Disney·Pixar Favorites

WALL∙E and Eve Remote Control Robots ($49.50 each): These fully functional robots come with a wireless remote control that allows users to make them walk, talk and interact with each other.
Infra Red Remote Controlled Cars ($49.50): On your mark, get set, GO! These remote control cars follow the Infra Red beam and come in a variety of characters for both girls and boys, including Disney Princess, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen and Power Rangers Jungle Fury.

Preschooler Treats – Playtime with Playhouse Disney

Little Einsteins Rocket Remote Control ($24.50), Ages 3+: Take Rocket on an adventure with his pals, the Little Einsteins. Remote control moves forward and backward with an easy-to-use remote specially made for preschool age hands. Features three character voices and light-up after burners!
Little Einsteins Musical Adventure ($14.50), Ages 2+: Flip open the panels to explore the world of music with each adventure. 20 unique melodies play when all panels are open, or enjoy creating your own music with four interactive instrument buttons.
Handy Manny Tool Set ($14.50), Ages 3+: Preschoolers can play with these handy tools and pretend they have their own workshop.

Favorites for Girls

Disney Princess Wardrobe Dolls ($29.50): These dolls inspire storytelling and creativity. Choose from Ariel, Belle and Cinderella. Each doll comes with four outfits true to her character, complete with three tiaras, jewelry and hair accessories.
Disney Princess Royal Bath Set ($39.50): The little princesses in your life will be able to care for their water-proof dolls with our new Royal Bath set, complete with a real shower head that sprays water and all the accessories she will need to give her baby a real bath.
Disney Princess Doll Stroller ($59.50): Girls can give their dolls the royal treatment with the Disney Princess Doll Stroller. It has an adjustable canopy and includes a satin baby blanket and pillow.
Tinker Bell Styling Head ($24.50): Unleash your inner stylist, with this Tinker Bell styling head. Comes complete with hair extensions, a floral halo, charm bracelet, barrettes and sticker sheet.

*Media, electronics, gift cards, theme park passports, Disney Dollars and shipping charges not included in this offer and will not be discounted.

Feeling slightly stressed. Don't have a plan.
I was disappointed in seeing the lego sale at Toysrus on Star wars only includes one set- and not one my guys want. So that screws the whole plan up.
I may still just head there to see what's on sale. Our Toyrs/Walmart and Target are all next to each other- Oh and then Michaels had to put a cricut on sale!!!! DARN I DON"T HAVE $$$ For myself!

Good luck all and happy shopping. Please post what you find when you get home. That's part of the fun for me to see others deals!

I was disappointed in seeing the lego sale at Toysrus on Star wars only includes one set- and not one my guys want. So that screws the whole plan up.
I may still just head there to see what's on sale. Our Toyrs/Walmart and Target are all next to each other- Oh and then Michaels had to put a cricut on sale!!!! DARN I DON"T HAVE $$$ For myself!

Good luck all and happy shopping. Please post what you find when you get home. That's part of the fun for me to see others deals!
Absolutely post your bargins and finds tomorrow!! Eager to hear from you all@ One of the best parts of the hunt is the braggin rights afterwards@

Is there anyone having a good sale on Nintendo DS Lite? My sister's little boy just told us today that Santa is bringing him one, and he hasn't even mentioned wanting one! They are $138 at Walmart this weekend-she is hoping for a better deal.

Bass Pro Shop was great today. I took the kids this morning, and we were 2nd in line for pictures with Santa. He was great-told my kids to stop fighting in the car-freaked them out! Then he made me sit in his lap and take a picture. We go 2 free pics right then, plus a code to order more online. Everything was decorated really cute, and I got all of dh's and his father's Christmas presents taken care of.

Is there anyone having a good sale on Nintendo DS Lite? My sister's little boy just told us today that Santa is bringing him one, and he hasn't even mentioned wanting one! They are $138 at Walmart this weekend-she is hoping for a better deal.

Bass Pro Shop was great today. I took the kids this morning, and we were 2nd in line for pictures with Santa. He was great-told my kids to stop fighting in the car-freaked them out! Then he made me sit in his lap and take a picture. We go 2 free pics right then, plus a code to order more online. Everything was decorated really cute, and I got all of dh's and his father's Christmas presents taken care of.

Walmart is the cheapest you are going to find. Unless you are in the military, I heard their store has them for $99.

Try checking out this site for some good Lego deals:

http://www.allaboardtoys.com/black-friday.html?cmpid=nl-112808

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter