• CIRCUIT CITY

• STAPLES

• OFFICE MAX/OFFICE DEPOT

• KOHLS/MACYS

• HOME DEPOT/LOWES/MENARDS

• ONLINE ONLY

• NOT GOING

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just spoke with a manager at our Target store and they said that the reports about price matching are inaccurate. Our store said they will NOT be price matching. ANy idea what's going on?

I saw a commercial that Walmart will price match on BF this year.

Kohls stuff is supposidly available on line starting at midnight.

Bass pro. on Thur night invites you to bring your tent and camp out have hot chocolate, enjoy the fire, fix smores and drawings (while supplies last) and Fri. am w/ caroling and other treats. Sounds like they are encouraging people and making it like a party.

Dh keeps saying he need to find a way to make money by selling pizza or something to people camping out at best buy or somewhere.

Ok it is going to be my first Black Friday venture. What time should I get to Walmart to line up? I really want that Kodak camera. Thanks.

I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got home and checked the mail and guess what

the WALMART black friday ad was in there!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading through posts and I can't seem to find anything on Dr Who season sets. I need 2 and on and has anyone seen any sales for Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii?

Ok it is going to be my first Black Friday venture. What time should I get to Walmart to line up? I really want that Kodak camera. Thanks.
well last year i picked the kodak up about 9am when i went back on a second trip, found it sitting in the aisles, discarded......

if you have to wait outside i'd be there 2 hours early just in case, if you wait inside i'd go for 3 hours early but beware, ask for a layout map where they r going to be you'd hate to wait in the wrong area, logic may not apply they were in a food isle last year

Man, I don't really NEED to buy anything on BF, but how can I just pass up a free morning to go shopping? Not to mention the beyond believable deals. It's like someone handing me free stuff if I will only get up at 3am and I say "Nah, I really don't need it but thanks anyway."

Since I don't need anything, maybe this is the year to start learning how to 'do' Walmart.... I just hate waiting in line for hours, though. Maybe I'll go just to watch all the people fighting for stuff!! Hahaha!

I have been reading through posts and I can't seem to find anything on Dr Who season sets. I need 2 and on and has anyone seen any sales for Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii?

We got my FIL Dr.Who sets last year (the original-don't know which you are looking for) on Amazon and Overstock.com for decent prices.

The only thing we're going to try to get is a TV from Best Buy. Does anyone know if and when Best Buy allows you to purchase the Black Friday deals online?

Your WM isn't a 24hr??

Mine is but since I haven't done WM on BF before she prob. was like me. You tend to see on TV people lined up at WM the night before. Now that I know we can get there early and prob. go inside I am planning on that. Plus I want clothes wonder if I can get them early in my cart.... prob not.

Borders is having a Pre-Black Friday sale on Wednesday and you have to have the coupon and your Borders Rewards card to get the sale prices.

Mine is but since I haven't done WM on BF before she prob. was like me. You tend to see on TV people lined up at WM the night before. Now that I know we can get there early and prob. go inside I am planning on that. Plus I want clothes wonder if I can get them early in my cart.... prob not.

Not if it is a bf special for WM. They have all of their early bird specials shrinkwrapped, even the pjs and clothes. Get there early, scope out where your targets are. If any of these are on your list, do electronics first, toys second, clothes third, and movies last.

hi all, great job...this so exciting!!!

Been out of town and just queuing up my choices now. The links on the first page for Best Buy, Walmart, etc seem to link back to the first page. Can someone pls tell me what page/post # I can find these?

We're on the prowl for a Samsung 50" or 52" LCD TV (to replace our 20+yr old only tv...LOL!).

Also looking for a good deal for digital photo frames for family Xmas gifts.

Good hunting all!

cheers,
:flower3:

The only thing we're going to try to get is a TV from Best Buy. Does anyone know if and when Best Buy allows you to purchase the Black Friday deals online?

Would depend on what TV it is. Some are Doorbusters and they are claiming in store only. http://www.bestbuy.com/doorbustersna1/ is the link to the info they just released today covering front page doorbusters. The other items are usually a toss up.

Would depend on what TV it is. Some are Doorbusters and they are claiming in store only. http://www.bestbuy.com/doorbustersna1/ is the link to the info they just released today covering front page doorbusters. The other items are usually a toss up.

We just want the 22" SHARP LCD TV for $349.99, its a relatively small/inexpensive item compared to others so hopefully I'll be able to get it online. Is there a way to find out for sure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter