• CIRCUIT CITY

• STAPLES

• OFFICE MAX/OFFICE DEPOT

• KOHLS/MACYS

• HOME DEPOT/LOWES/MENARDS

• ONLINE ONLY

• NOT GOING

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have to go with the chain I just bought for DD, 14k white gold box chain...1.8 grams ( so pretty thin, but what she wanted) $24.99. $28.60 including tax!:cool1:
I have been finding a lot of deals,( tank tops $2, $20 wii and xbox games)
but this one was there when I wasn't even really looking, just happened to be in Target getting batteries w/DS, looked over and there it was. I was ready to pay the orig $49.99, but when it rang up 50% off...Oh Happy Day!

EXACTLY!! I do this every year... I finish my shopping in November and keep buying right up until Christmas. UGH!

:blush: Me too. I was done weeks ago. I may need to add nights on to Hanukkah! :rotfl2:

Today I got 8 Lil Webkinz for $29. I also used the $25 off $50 thru PayPal at TRU, and then got a movie from Walmart for $2.

Breaking News - 2 Confirmed Dead at So Cal ToysRus
Black Friday is getting out of hand, I feel so sorry for all these consumers who think this is the only day that you can acutally get a deal.
Anyhow, 2 people were shot to death at a ToysRus in Palm Desert, California. Supposedly there was a confrontation among two female shoppers, when one of the men with the woman, got into the argument and shot the other lady and someone else. Imagine all those kids in the store that had to witness this. Wow!

This and the news about the Walmart employee being trampled to death in New York, makes this a deadly Black Friday

DS really wanted this and they were out :sad2: We asked the toy area clerk and they only got 2 in for the sale :mad:

Wow my Target said they had them stacked up in an aisle in boys wear, so at least enough to make a stack. They were gone when I got there but I double checked back in toys hoping someone put one back and snagged the last one as the clerk brought out the straggler items from the back room, not one second before another woman asked him if there were anymore. Whew! DH was thrilled to get this. (for the boys ;) :laughing: )

I am glad I didn't let Dh go out and buy my present, he would have gone mad. I had to work today, so I wans't going out either. I didn't want anything bad enough to go out, I would rather pay full price than lose my life. It just isn't worth it.

Suzanne

We had a great morning. We went to our local Super WalMart (no lines outside since it was already open) and got there at 4:40. Things were already mostly unwrapped and people were picking them up.
I was able to get everything on our list pretty easily:
42" RCA LCD TV for $598 (they replaced the Polaroid one with this) - Mom asked me to pick this up for her with her cc
$4 hoodies (although I might return those- they look cheap) $4 pajamas, $4 track suit
v-rocker chair, drill, winne the pooh beanbag, little mommy twin dolls, kung fu panda, $2 dvds, fisher price walker to wagon, baby piano, $7 rubbermaid tupperware set, $29 HP printer
It was great how they dispersed things throughout the store- although it was annoying to have to go back and forth, it seemed to keep most of the crowds in check.
The lines were very short at checkout, too, which I was pleasantly surprised to see.
They pricematched a few things for me- leapster game for $15 and Sleeping Beauty for $9.99

And then at 7 or so I decided to hit Kohl's next door even though I was sure they wouldn't have the boots that I wanted (normally $69.99 marked down to $19.99), and lo and behold- they DID! I was so excited. The line was really long, but it moved fairly quickly.
All in all a good shopping day.
To be honest, I didn't experience one rude person in either store. Everyone seemed to have good spirits and were respectful of each other (granted, I didn't venture into the electronics dept, though). It was great.

BUT I am so saddened and disappointed in mankind for the atrocities that happened this morning in NY and SoCal :(

Was in line for at Target 5:50am (line clear back to the end of the parking lot and lots of security due to the crowds - and I live in a small town :eek: )

Mom and I ended up with the following:

26" HDTV $299
XBOX 360 Pro edition w/ $60 target gift card ($30 to the 3yr ext warranty)
XBOX game $10 off
DS game $10 off
Wiresless gaming chair $44
Wii Aerosmith Guitar Hero bundle (2 guitars) $99
Moves $3.98-$5.98

Then on to Yonkers:

2 - reversable down comforters $19.97
1 - knife set $29
1 - sheet set $39

Then on to Staples:

320GB portable ext hard drive and case $99

Then just scooped up a new XBOX 360 game for DS from Toys R Us for $25 off

Crazy, busy, fun day :cool1:

We got the same GH Aero bundle - check that the buttons work on yours. One yellow button on ours didn't work. I'm now trying ot figure out how to get a replacement arm when DD & DS had already decorated the bodies with stickers.

Breaking News - 2 Confirmed Dead at So Cal ToysRus
Black Friday is getting out of hand, I feel so sorry for all these consumers who think this is the only day that you can acutally get a deal.
Anyhow, 2 people were shot to death at a ToysRus in Palm Desert, California. Supposedly there was a confrontation among two female shoppers, when one of the men with the woman, got into the argument and shot the other lady and someone else. Imagine all those kids in the store that had to witness this. Wow!

This and the news about the Walmart employee being trampled to death in New York, makes this a deadly Black Friday

So sad!! I am in So Cal. I hit Target in my neighborhood this morning around 3:00 a.m. I was about 10th in line around 5:00 in the morning some man tried to cut in the line and another man started arguing with him, it quickly escalated into a fist fight. I took off and just ordered online. I figured my life is worth much more. I am so disappointed and disgusted, I have been doing Black Friday for 10 years and have to say the last couple of years they have progressively gotten worse. I will be sticking to online shopping for now on.

I started at 10:30 and hit the outlets, got the Old Navy free MP3 player and a $10 GC for the outlets, stayed until 2:30. Then onto Kohls - So mad they had a horrible selection of the Ugg type boots. They had ONE of each size in each color. I had to take the display. I was the first one that dept too. Talk about poor planning! There were also sweaters in their ad they had none of. Then to Walmart, the line was INSANE. There were probably 1,000 people in front of us. The police were there to keep it organized. We ditched the carts otherwise we wouldn't have been able to go anywhere. Then to Target, which was great, so organized. Then home! I'm exhausted!

If you were in Riverhead I was there at the same time! We didn't get the $10 GC, instead we got the Moose. We didn't leave until 7:15am. Kate Spade had unbelievable prices (40% off & we recv'd a 10% off coupon when we were witing on line). I love Tanger!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I stayed at home this morning-people can get so crazy! I already reported that I got up at 3 and bought the all in one printer online for my father.

Dd9 and I went out shopping after lunch, when Ole Miss had Mississippi State right where they wanted them! Walmart was much more peaceful, but still full. I didn't see the printers, so I'm glad I ordered one (97 cent shipping:cool1: ), but alot of stuff was still out at 1:30, and still ringing up at the morning prices. There were tons of pjs and sweats, and toys. I got:

For dd9 (my mother gave me money yesterday to get the kids presents from her):
Hannah Montana closet with Hannah doll.....$20
Miley and Lily dolls......$5 each
Kung Fu Panda movie.......$9
Barbie Mariposa movie.....$6
Hannah Montana "Croc" like shoes with lining......$4

I also got her the purple tree with pink lights-so cute! She is decorating it now-great for $20.

And I got my mil and myself the huge frames for $6 each.

Then we headed to Burkes's outlet. I found some maternity clothes for me (jeans and shirt), a coat for my mother's birthday, a dress for dd9, a Christmas shirt for me, a gift for dh's secretary all for less than $70!

We got the same GH Aero bundle - check that the buttons work on yours. One yellow button on ours didn't work. I'm now trying ot figure out how to get a replacement arm when DD & DS had already decorated the bodies with stickers.

This one may be going back..... I got the Xbox 360 deal from Target too this morning and would rather get GH for that. But we'll see..... Also, DS likes country music so I'm not sure it will be that much of a hit :confused3

If you were in Riverhead I was there at the same time! We didn't get the $10 GC, instead we got the Moose. We didn't leave until 7:15am. Kate Spade had unbelievable prices (40% off & we recv'd a 10% off coupon when we were witing on line). I love Tanger!!!!!!!!!

We went to the Arches in Deer Park! Very nice there!

I did my BF shopping online! :woohoo:

My best bargain was the "Xbox 360 Arcade with Bonus Guitar Hero III & Wireless Guitar" for $199.00 at Walmart.com! :goodvibes that came includes:

~Xbox 360 Arcade console with wireless controller and A/V cable
~Sega Superstar Tennis game
~5 arcade games (Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2, Boom Boom Rocket, Pac-Man Championship Edition & Uno)
~Guitar Hero III with wireless guitar

Our DS will be thrilled! :thumbsup2

I was pleased to get a confirmation and expected ship date, however, the downside to online shopping on BF (well for me... the worrying type) is that I will receive a call or email that it is cancelled or unavailable for some reason.

I think think the PJs at Walmart for $4 were an awesome deal , picked some up for DGS, also got his cousin a Ironman Hoodie for $4.Lei Jeans for all the girls for $8 ! I let DD handle electronics! WalMart was a madhouse! Next year we will have A superCenter ! I hope it is better there, but if they are open 24hrs at least you can be inside not freeze like we did !!

I just can hardly believe the Walmart horror stories. The two stores that I went into today were only pleasant. I even enjoyed a free maple glazed yummy donut first thing in the morning. I also bought a bunch of cheap jeans, hoodies and clogs for my kids. They loved them all-(not a christmas present). I bought myself that $130 kitchen aid mixer. Have been thinking about getting one for a while. I hope I love it.

Went to Target and bought .............just batteries!! They had run out of the two DS games I wanted and nothing else appealed to me.

Now the mall was NUTS!! JCPenney was jammed, just like Target and Shopko.

I just bought various things not really their door busters. Best of all I think I'm pretty much done shopping. :santa:

Guess I'll start on the wrapping Monday morning when the kids go to school. I must confess .....I HATE wrapping!! :scared1:

Walmart was a madhouse but I got some really good deals!

The Kitchen aide mixer $130
Rockband Drum set $49.99
Baby Alive $10
Tommy Girl perfume 2 bottles $15
Rubbermaid container 28pc set $7
Lil Eureka vacuum $9
Air Hogs double pak $20

Toys rus
Dance dance revolution DVD game for $9.98

Target walked in and walked back out nothing worth shopping for.

Dicks Sporting Goods
Carhardt jacket $39.98

I think that's about it!!

At Walmart I got

Samsung video camera for myself $179
Jeans for my DDs
Track suits for my DDs
Tinkerbell Slumber set $10 for my tinkerbell fanatic
Mp3 player $29
Vacuum for myself $28
SD memory cards 2 GB $7

I went to Game stop and got a deal for my DS Xbox 360 games. Buy 2 get 1 free.

I also went to a place called Citi Trends and bought my DS some jeans.

I spent a total of $600 but $250 of that was on myself:thumbsup2

Started at penney's (DH's co is part of JCP so we have associate discount of 20% on top of doorbusters!)

Got a $50 heavy hoodie for $15
Wine opener/gift sets for $15
Webkins for $10
SHoes for my sister's wedding for $25 (regular 55)
Fleece running suit for $15

Went to walmart around 9 - was not too bad - I could not find any of the sale games though or the running suits or any pajamas on sale for boys (only found girls).
Tommy girl set $15
Tons and tons of movies for $2 each
Simpsons movie $6 or $9 I can't remember
Hannah Montana doll singing set $15

Where were the buy one get one webkinz and is anyone else still doing this past this morning? DS just got into these so I want to get some more!

I will post a more detailed list tomorrow. I am exhausted! I made my first purchase at 5:00 am and I just walked through the door after 10 pm...wow almost 17 hours of shopping....even longer since I left the house.

I overslept and didn't wake up until 15 til 4...... I raced and got ready and I pulled into the Walmart parking lot at 5:01. It was a madhouse, but no one was rude....it was just wall to wall carts. I opted to not get a cart, but I still couldn't really get anywhere. They didn't have maps so I headed towards toys to get the toys I wanted.....but they were actually in the grocery section so with all the carts it slowed me down a bit. I was able to get the my size princess barbie for $35....I originally wanted to barbie jeep until I saw it was the 1 seater and 6 volt.... I could have gotten it they had several left, but I decided to get the one DD picked, the 2 seater, later.

I also grabbed the $10 barbie car, some princess pj's and a few $3 movies. I checked out and was back in my car by 5:20, which was pretty good with all the traffic.

I then headed for Target, I got there at 5:30 and waited in the line until 6....there were some friendly ladies in front of me that helped pass the time, and the line wasn't too long. Since I was one of the early people through the door and I had to get a large item I grabbed a cart. I quickly got the Sleeping Beauty Vanity for $49 and a portable DVD player for $50 and cute pink soft bathrobe for DD for $10 and headed for the checkout....no lines the cashiers were just waiting in the aisle. I grabbed a few more $3 and $4 movies and checked out. I was in my car by 6:10.

I then headed for the mall and my MIL, Aunt, cousins and grandmother in laws joined me. Some of the good deals I got were 3 Carolina t-shirts for $13 after coupon at Belk, $8 super soft PJ pants for my sis. Buy 2 get 1 free Dr. Suess books at Borders, a big Horton (hears a who) talking stuffed animal with book at Macy's for $12, and a huge bag of stuff from Children's place for $30 something. I got a lot of other stuff I will go back later and see what the best deals were.

We headed to Toys-R-Us next.... I was unimpressed. I got the 2 pack of Barbie ballerina princess dolls for $11 and a Little Mommy Doll for 12, and then I shelled out $249.99 for the Barbie Jeep. It was $199.99 on the Toys-R-US website, so I thought it would be in the store too, but I guess not. I was a little bummed, but they only had 1 left and that is the top thing on DD's list and the only thing she has asked Santa for, so I bought it at full price out of fear I might not find one later if I waited for a sale.

At Sears I got a really cute purse for my mom, it looks like the Coach patchword bags in gold tones....it was on sale for $13. I got DD 2 Disney Necklaces, they were sterling silver and so nice. I might have to take some pics of them. They weren't the kiddie jewelry, they were so beautiful. The girl told me they were new, and they weren't sure if they should have been included in the sale, but since they were sterling silver they gave me the 70% off price. I paid $30 for a Mickey necklace (mickey head with little pink, blue, green, and yellow stones outlining it), and $20 for a sterling silver tinkerbell hanging from a heart. They were so pretty....if I can remember tomorrow I will take a picture, and then had a $10 coupon, so I paid $40 for both. I also got my mom a pair of bronze pearl earrings to match a ring she had made at DTD. The earrings wear normally $299.99 and I paid $100.

I got 25% off the new Vera Bradley bags and wallets I got for my cousins in law.

It is late and now I forget my other good buys, but there were more. I will update tomorrow.

I got lots of 2.99 towels at JCP!
I got two of the 25 piece Cutlery sets from Sears, 9.99 after rebate!
Some 8.99 Blu-Rays from Circuit City.
Got the bras at JCP for 14.88 and the Hulk pillows for 3.99. Got DH comfy pants, slippers and gloves.

Got enough fleece at JoAnnes (2.99/yard!) to make me a blanket, the doggie a cage liner and a baby blanket (with duckies!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!