Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was trying to stay awake and watch HBB, but I don't think I'm gonna make it much longer. Gotta say goodnight to everybody.:grouphug:

Ok so as some of you Know...we went Yesterday & had Pictures taken!!!

well this came about because...

Karen1 & Her Sister ...Ingrid...bought their Parents picture frames last year for Christmas...

yep thats right no Pictures ..just picture frames....

well the only Pictures that they had of all of us together...Either Included Ingrids...Moron BoyFriend at that time o they included Pictures of Austin...Karen's older son...& Ingrid does not like Austin...

So NO Pics....

well they decided...that we needed to all get together & take pictures....

So here it is 25 days before Christmas...& we finally decide it is time!!!!

Well Ingrid is now dating an Awesome guy named John....he has a job & everything!!!

& He has agreed to take Pictures!!!

so we all march our little pututies to a Place Called Coountry Gardens...It a very NIce Gareden store in Sharpsburg, GA....& as PawPaw...the Sisters Dad works there & my family has known themm all my Life...they said sure you can come take Pics...

so we get up & head down to Country Gardens...

well when we get there we have to pick a spot...& they have alot of really nice spots!!!

we pick 2 one in front of a old grist mill wheel!!!

& one on a bench...with an arbor over it!!!

so here goes with the Pics...

we start with our 3...

BTW we had fun with it....& some of these shots are the candid ones...

we took over 600 pictures...& John took over 600 also...these are ours...we still have to get the ones He took!!!..

You will notice that in some of the pictures...every one is looking not at the camera...this is why!!

here ya go one of the gang!!!

AlexaandpicswithIngrid030.jpg

& then a candid one!!

AlexaandpicswithIngrid010.jpg

here is one with our Niece Tiffanny....Tiff really does not like having her picture taken!!!

AlexaandpicswithIngrid041.jpg

Now Disneydad & His Girls!!!

AlexaandpicswithIngrid065.jpg

& the Handsome Guys!!!

AlexaandpicswithIngrid080.jpg

Next up A picture of the whole family...this is the 5th on I uploaded...& I got tired of trying to find one with all our eyes open...So sorry drews Eyes are closed!!!...those Ice Blue eyes are sensitive!!

AlexaandpicswithIngrid067.jpg

Now all of us together....well not all ....that one is later...but the sisters & there kids..& Me!

AlexaandpicswithIngrid122.jpg

A Candid shot!!!

AlexaandpicswithIngrid120.jpg

& just before that...this one was taken....

AlexaandpicswithIngrid121.jpg

Then MeeMaw & PawPaw show up & we get some with them & the kids & them & their Daughters....& finally one of all of us!!!

AlexaandpicswithIngrid235.jpg

So there you have it Gang...an update...from Disneydad...

I promise to get a Trip update..up soon...Maybe later today!!!1

:cool1:

Okay - I am hijacking your thread for a minute!

Snow pics from yesterday! We have lots more today and it is still coming down but it is supposed to warm up and turn into rain this afternoon.

IMG_9213.jpg

IMG_9220.jpg

IMG_9222.jpg

And our Christmas stuff - so far this is what we have done!

IMG_9197.jpg

IMG_9199.jpg

Okay, hijack over!

Great Pics DDAD!!

Love the candid ones, so funny and cute:rotfl:

LeeSee is so cute, in a lot of them, she is sticking out her hip, a diva in the making:cutie:

Love the one with MeeMaw and MeePaw...not sure if that was right, but I am sure you get what I am saying..

Sarah:

Snow looks like so much fun, what huge Balls of Snow the girls have.....where is the snowman pic??

Your Christmas Tree is Beautiful

I love your stocking...Whose are red and whose are gold?

Tat.....Not sure if I would like the HBB, but DS might...His Power Rangers soundtrack, has that kind of music and he bops his head to it, so funny:rotfl2:

HOLY COW TO YOU ALL

Holy Cow Sharky!

You should see how big their snow balls are now! :rotfl:

I was hoping to go out and do some Christmas shopping today but it is snowing too hard. I don't mind driving in the snow but it is reallllllly coming down right now so I think I am just going to stay in for now.

But I did do a trip update! :banana:

How was that for a plug? :rolleyes1

Okay - I am hijacking your thread for a minute!

Snow pics from yesterday! We have lots more today and it is still coming down but it is supposed to warm up and turn into rain this afternoon.

IMG_9213.jpg

IMG_9220.jpg

IMG_9222.jpg

And our Christmas stuff - so far this is what we have done!

IMG_9197.jpg

IMG_9199.jpg

Okay, hijack over!

Great pics...the girls look so cute...

Wish I was there.....

I love the snow!!!

selfless plugging is allowed here!!!

:cool1:

Holy Cow Sharky!

You should see how big their snow balls are now! :rotfl:

I was hoping to go out and do some Christmas shopping today but it is snowing too hard. I don't mind driving in the snow but it is reallllllly coming down right now so I think I am just going to stay in for now.

With the snow falling that hard, I bet they are huge now:cool1:

I would definitley stay in if it coming down hard.

Be safe:goodvibes

Loving the plug, on my way there:rotfl2:

Ddad, I loved the picture update. I like how you all color coordinated your outfits, black tops and jeans, except Drew had on a blue top but tht's okay he was the only boy, oh yea you're a boy too huh? Well I guess we can call you that, hahaha!!!! Greta pics, the family is wonderful and it looks like you were all having so much fun!!!

Sarah, I loved the snow pics of the girls. They appeared to be having a blast. I miss the snow but that much I can live with out, lol. I want to see the finished snowman when you get outside again. I wouldn't go out today either if I were you. I'd stay in and stay warm. I love your tree, it's gorgeous and your fireplace and mantel with the stockings hung, that is just gorgeous! You have a beautiful home!!!!

Hey Tat, whats happening? How's the weather up there???? It's warm and humid here but raining off and on.

Hi Sharky, I love you, well I love you all so no remarks that I don't love y'all too, I do. Just was saying Holy Cow to Sharky, I've only talked to her about 7 or 8 times so far today and I was missing her, :rotfl: .

that is better than nothing for sure. i had to wait for chris to help me get decorations out too before i could do anything. and then next thing i know, he did it all for me while was dog sitting lol. hope your dh helps you soon so you can get the rest of your stuff out

Somehow I don't think it's happening, but it would be nice. Glad Chris was so sweet to you!!! I am just hoping tomorrow after work, if he actually goes, he will decorate otuside at least!!!

Holy Cow Mom!!!!

It is raining, pouring name and freezing..

No commment about how nice and warm it is, ya got it:rotfl2:

DDad...yes, you could have been bad with one of my innocent comments, but you were good...Good Boy:thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter