Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTG DDAD!!!!!!

I WAS GOOD AND HELD OFF POSTING ANYTHING MORE UNTIL I KNEW YOU HIT THE 8000TH POST:thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: pixiedust: :clown: :love1: :car: :jumping1: :jumping1: :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :simba: :dumbo: :stitch: :goofy: :figment: :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :tigger: :sulley: :donald:

Actually....I was trying to Find Out What the Post Count Per Person was.....& I had to Post For it to Show Up in My User Control Panel!~!!!

So When I posted a 1 several Pages Back.....I realized everyone was going Why Did DisneyMom post a 1

So I Posted Holy Cow!!!!...I figured Ya'll Would Run Amock With it & I was Right!!!!

& then After DisneyMom sat down & was reading ya'lls Comments...It Hit Me That 8000 was Coming UP!!!

So I had Her Play With Ya'll

& then I posted The 8000th Post!!!!

Thank You For Playing!!!

Now DisneyMom Has Scheduled to Be on Here Tonight With Ya'll & Leger to Post Their DIS Meet.....

So I am Going to Say Good Night....

& I will be GOne Until Sunday Night......

So Ya'll Have Fun......

& Sarah Knew Where I Was .....Cause I am With Here In Canada!!!!

:rotfl2:

Go DDad!~

Thank You!

Cool! But can we still say holy cow to say hello?!?!? :rotfl2:

Yes!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Go DDad!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even realize it was so close. That's awesome!!!

:rotfl: I vote that we should.

So HOLY COW!!! lol :rotfl2:

Yes Holy Cow Everyone!!!

yeah, that would be pretty funny.!!!!

So, Holy Cow to everyone tonighte:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think We should Go all Over The DIS & Post "Holy Cow......& Disneydad say's Holy Cow Also"

:lmao:

Thank You!

Yes!!!

Yes Holy Cow Everyone!!!

I think We should Go all Over The DIS & Post "Holy Cow......& Disneydad say's Holy Cow Also"

:lmao:

We so do that, be like the night when we were all playing truh or dare on on that thread:rotfl2:

Actually....I was trying to Find Out What the Post Count Per Person was.....& I had to Post For it to Show Up in My User Control Panel!~!!!

So When I posted a 1 several Pages Back.....I realized everyone was going Why Did DisneyMom post a 1

So I Posted Holy Cow!!!!...I figured Ya'll Would Run Amock With it & I was Right!!!!

& then After DisneyMom sat down & was reading ya'lls Comments...It Hit Me That 8000 was Coming UP!!!

Thank You For Playing!!!

Now DisneyMom Has Scheduled to Be on Here Tonight With Ya'll & Leger to Post Their DIS Meet.....

So Ya'll Have Fun......

Now, that is funny:rotfl2:

Yeah, Disneymom is coming on so we can see pics of hers and leger meet:woohoo:

Where are you going DDad until sunday night?? besides canada??:lmao:

Thank You For Playing!!!

So Ya'll Have Fun......

nighty night ddad! :hug: hope you have a great weekend.

I am here and awaiting dmom's arrival. I have my picture uploaded :thumbsup2

Holy Cow!!!! everyone!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready for a DISmeet mini report?

I guess..........carefully and slowly.........DDad says with much pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter