Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good...........I got up vewy, vewy qwietwy..........so as not to wake up the rest of the house after staying out til 3 am!

Grabbed some bread..........didn't even toast it........and a glass of milk>>>>

hmmm I didn't get up quite as early. For me, I woke up around 7:30am so I could take a shower and get ready because I needed to be at my Mom's house by 9:00 am. Chris was home so I did have to be quiet too since he was sleeping off his night at work ;)

Woke DDad up at the last second so he could print out the directions to the quilt shop for me........

I didn't wake up early......not until 9:00.........just early for someone who stayed up half the night!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris made me breakfast in bed :love: After I ate I got out of bed for my shower....went to the other bathroom to blow dry my hair so I wouldn't wake Chris up....then came back to my bedroom to get dressed and put on my makeup....and viola! I was ready to go by 8:45am :cool1:

so, it takes me about 20 min or so to get to my parent's house, so I ended up getting there around 9:05am. Once I showed up we got straight to work on the block I have been trying to work on for her for the past 2 weeks for her box party. This thing was a pain in my booty!!:headache:

So I drove to Marietta as per directions...........thinking this is a piece of cake....until I got to the road the store is on.........

Love the start to your mornings...

I guess you didn't toast the bread because the popping up might have woken ddad...:rotfl2:

And there are strip malls everywhere!!!!!!!!!! And I am looking for a needle in a haystack!!!!!!!!!!!

haha yeah ;) my Mom and I were upstairs sewing on this dumb block that has been a pain, and my phone rings just as I was about to look at what time it was.....and it was Karen....asking me where the heck the store was :lmao:

Love the start to your mornings...

I guess you didn't toast the bread because the popping up might have woken ddad...:rotfl2:

Actually, I bit the back of my tongue the day before and I didn't want the agony of eating it toasted!!!!!!

I had decided at first just to drive around as I was early..........but after awhile, I just gave it up!!!!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter