Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
when Karen called...guess what time it was.....8:45am!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: Mom and I wanted to leave at 8:30am...sooooo basically in a panic I told Karen where the store was and appologized my little booty off that she would get there at least 20min before us. Mom and I practically ran out of the house and got on the road asap

Yes......it was a really good thing I had your #........I had been looking down at the stores away from the road, not the ones up beside the road!

Chris made me breakfast in bed :love: After I ate I got out of bed for my shower....went to the other bathroom to blow dry my hair so I wouldn't wake Chris up....then came back to my bedroom to get dressed and put on my makeup....and viola! I was ready to go by 8:45am :cool1:

What a sweetie he is:love:

I didn't wake up early......not until 9:00.........just early for someone who stayed up half the night!!!!!!!!!!!

You are such a Party animal BFF:rotfl:

Wasn't it 10:45? We were supposed to meet at 11:00.........:rotfl2:

:lmao: that's right....good thing we are doing this report together. I've already screwed up times :lmao: so yeah, every time I have put up here so far...make it about an hour later :rotfl:

Much easier once I knew what I was looking for.........and I hadn't thought to get the phone # for the store..........

But once I got there and started looking around.........time just flew until you guys got there:hippie:

Mom and I finally showed up at Little Quilts (the store we were meeting Karen at) and started trying to figure out if Karen had made it okay so we started trying to decifer which car was hers :rotfl:

Yes it's so hard to find the huge LGMH on the window and the MMH Sticker.....:goodvibes

Once mom and I figured out it didn't really matter if we found her car or not and that we needed to get inside to find her we finally walked in

I was really kind of startled when Carla spoke to me........I didn't think it had been long enough!

Holy Cow:rotfl2:

Actually, I bit the back of my tongue the day before and I didn't want the agony of eating it toasted!!!!!!

aww...Did ddad kiss it and make it feel better:rotfl2:

Yep, toasters sure are noisy! :rotfl2:

Holy cow Sarah!

I have the Mickey Mouse Toaster and when the toast pops, it plays Mickey Mouse Club March...Mine is very loud:scared1: :rotfl2:
Wasn't it 10:45? We were supposed to meet at 11:00.........:rotfl2:

:lmao: that's right....good thing we are doing this report together. I've already screwed up times :lmao: so yeah, every time I have put up here so far...make it about an hour later :rotfl:

I thought something seemed a little off

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But now that we are there.........together.........what do we do???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter