Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wleave it to Tat to find the biggest pickle! :yay:

ive had this picture saved on my computer for the longest time!!!

i65667594_32589.gif

my friend and I searched dancing food and also got this too!!!

8b666a205b-1.gif

it was like 50 when I just went out.. but it never snows here... :sad:

it snowed once when I was like 4.. but it wasnt enough to stay on the ground....

and if I drive the like 2-2 1/2 hours it is to get there I gotta pay to play in the snow!! :sad:

I miss the snow but I don'tlike driving in it unless of course I get a 4 wheel drive car, then I'll love it completely!

I am all caught up. That was not bad at all.

I took DS to get a Happy Meal. it is Shrek the Halls Theme....He got a gingerbread man toy..so cute

All I wanted from a milkshake and they tell me they are all out.

I don't buy it.....It seems like every night around 7, mcd's milkshakes run out at the few loations that I frequent.

I believe it is more like, we are lazy and I don;t want to have to clean the machne later, so why we have a lapse in customers, lets close it and clean it and just lie to customers that it is all gone:headache:

Which one did you go to, the one near you or the one in Mt. E???? That stinks, that happens to you all the time. I saw those cute Shrek the Halls toys, they are cute.

i65667594_32589.gif

8b666a205b-1.gif

Whoa! I think Steph has found the biggest pickle and here I thought Tat had the biggest one, didn't think they came much bigger than that. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Which one did you go to, the one near you or the one in Mt. E???? That stinks, that happens to you all the time. I saw those cute Shrek the Halls toys, they are cute.

One near here......

I was so in the mood for the shake, too..Darn:headache:

I get all those good things in my email from friends. I try to check at least adn see if they are good, sometimes I get too money jokes and I have to deelte without reading. Sorry everyone Mom Mom is PUIng and the spelling thing isn't working so well.

WOOHOO MOMMOM IS PUING:rotfl2:
I'm surprised they didn't ask when Drew can come for a play date:lmao:

Good One:lmao:

i65667594_32589.gif

8b666a205b-1.gif

Those are awesome:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter