Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just on my and Sharky's thread posting my pics from my Thanksgiving camping trip. The pics aren't nearly as pretty and glamourous as yours were Sarah but it was a different kind of trip. Go take a peekie

Yeah, I didn't get anywhere with that yet.:laughing:

I did a little decorating today. i wanted to do a big tree and all my ornaments and all my ceramics, ets but DH wouldn't have any of it therefore would not help. I can't get the stuff out of the shed as they are high up and in big heavy boxes so I did what I could get to and carry in the house. I have a 4 ft white tree up and a fibre optic tree, a 36 inch Wooden Soldier and candles and a runner on my coffee table. Better than nothing.

Where did y'all go? I think I'm alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around.

I did a little decorating today. i wanted to do a big tree and all my ornaments and all my ceramics, ets but DH wouldn't have any of it therefore would not help. I can't get the stuff out of the shed as they are high up and in big heavy boxes so I did what I could get to and carry in the house. I have a 4 ft white tree up and a fibre optic tree, a 36 inch Wooden Soldier and candles and a runner on my coffee table. Better than nothing.

that is better than nothing for sure. i had to wait for chris to help me get decorations out too before i could do anything. and then next thing i know, he did it all for me while was dog sitting lol. hope your dh helps you soon so you can get the rest of your stuff out

Not too much....the kids are having a last play in the snow tonight and I am just sitting here relaxing.

You?

That sounds like fun.

I am just Dising and watching Tv.

Earlier I watched the ROckettes Xmas Special

Ds has me getting up every five mins..I am hungry, I want a differnet movie, my room is too dark.....:rotfl2:

Cleaning my kitchen and putting off putting up decorations.

Yeah, I didn't get anywhere with that yet.:laughing:

Slacker:sad2: :rotfl2:

Holy Cow everyone...

ya'll around?

:goodvibes

Holy cow!!

Holy Cow DDAD and Carla!!!!

Saturday has been great! Went out in the snow and played for a bit, put up the Christmas tree, did some baking and did all sorts of Christmasy things!

How about you Leger? Have a good day?

I want to play in the Snow!!!

What movie are you watching?

Christmas Caper!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You were going to miss it but Karen would have told you that it was a funny. I love this stuff and when I get a particularly good one, I like to share it with my peeps, LOL.

It was Funny!!

I'm surprised they didn't ask when Drew can come for a play date:lmao:
You are NOT funny! :headache:
Ya well....I'll let it go this time.....;)

Hey watch it that is my Son ya Know!!! & he will not be dating anytime soon!!!

Holy cow!!

Holy Cow Leger...

:rockband: :dancer:

Woohoo, Mom Mom is on top babybeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Go QM

Holy Cow DDAD and Carla!!!!

Hey Sharky!!!

:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter