Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHARKY ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WTG Sharky!

Not doing too much. Thinking about starting dinner soon. Going to put the gingerbread house together later.

What are you up to?

WTG Sharky!

Not doing too much. Thinking about starting dinner soon. Going to put the gingerbread house together later.

What are you up to?

Watching Twice upon a Christmas with Mickey Mouse....It is so cute..On Disney Channel right now:thumbsup2

Putitng together Gingerbread house sounds liek a lot of fun.

I did some Christmas shopping today

online in my Pjs:rotfl2:

Watching Twice upon a Christmas with Mickey Mouse....It is so cute..On Disney Channel right now:thumbsup2

Wish I could do the rest of my shopping like that! I did some earlier but its too close now and things may not make it through customs in time so now I have to get out of the house to do the rest!

Wanted to go do some today but too much snow!

Hello Co.....

err....

Holy Cow!!!

I don't know if I can catch up on the 20 to 30 pages I've missed in the last few days!!!!:eek: I'm going to skim them, but if I missed something major, please fill me in!!

Ddad Great pic update!!!! Great location:thumbsup2

Sarah!! Love the snow pics!!! Looks like so much fun.

Hello Co.....

err....

Holy Cow!!!

I don't know if I can catch up on the 20 to 30 pages I've missed in the last few days!!!!:eek: I'm going to skim them, but if I missed something major, please fill me in!!

Holy Cow LeeLee!

Wish I could do the rest of my shopping like that! I did some earlier but its too close now and things may not make it through customs in time so now I have to get out of the house to do the rest!

That totally stinks

Well, hopefully the roads will be okay this week and you can get out and do some shopping

Hello Co.....

err....

Holy Cow!!!

Holy COw LeeLee!!

Wehre you been this weekend? Are your boys okay?

Lovebuzz is back from Disney. I think that is all you missed...:goodvibes

Didn't DDad promise us an update this weekend?

I'm just saying....:rolleyes1

I think you are right

Disneydad where are you?????

Holy Cow Mom!!!!

It is raining, pouring name and freezing..

No commment about how nice and warm it is, ya got it:rotfl2:

DDad...yes, you could have been bad with one of my innocent comments, but you were good...Good Boy:thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Ok, I won't tell you that it's 70 degrees, warm and humid here with light rain off and on. I won't tell ya that, I promise, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SHARKY ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: WTG Sharky!!! Sharky's on top , yea yea! :dance3: :dance3:

What did ya buy????

I got a few things online but not too many. I bought DGS his VTech camera for $49.99 and had it shipped to Sharky, now in today's Target ad they have the VTech camera and a case for it on sale for $39.99. I hate when that happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!