Anxiously Awaiting December Hours Thread! - WE'VE GOT HOURS!!!!

at least for the first two weeks in December the Fantasmic times are right per the T/A site. Thanks for posting I had to tweak a little, but now I'm set for tomorrow's ADRs.

The CM had Fantasmic in her system even though Disney hadn't posted them yet on the internet.

If you want I think you can call tonight to find out any of this kind of info, even if you can't book yet.

How long does it take till Fred updates the Touring Plans site? I know the numbers up right now are last years still. And what about Tour Guide Mike? When do his plans update?

December hours before Sept. 1! Thanks for the quick posting. :cool1: Off to plan, I have until Sept. 19 to figure ADRs. Perhaps I didn't need to be so excited. ;)

Perhaps there are after hours events? The next week it's Tues/Thurs, my guess is the Pop Warner party will be Wednesday.

Pop Warner is the next week. But another pp has called dining and they have the pkgs for Wed and Fri, so I guess that is the days for the week I'm there. Just means I have to switch some days around. :headache: We want to avoid HS on Fantasmic Days.

Pop Warner is the next week. But another pp has called dining and they have the pkgs for Wed and Fri, so I guess that is the days for the week I'm there. Just means I have to switch some days around. :headache: We want to avoid HS on Fantasmic Days.

That's what I meant - the following week (Dec 6-12) is Tues & Thurs, Pop Warner week. PW will probably have their party Wednesday so that is influencing the Fantasmic schedule for that week. It's possible there's another private party the week before that you are there that is influencing the schedule.

That's what I meant - the following week (Dec 6-12) is Tues & Thurs, Pop Warner week. PW will probably have their party Wednesday so that is influencing the Fantasmic schedule for that week. It's possible there's another private party the week before that you are there that is influencing the schedule.

OHHH.. okay. So, IF there is a private party the first week, it may mean we can't see Osborne on the night of the private party, right? And, if I remember correctly, there's no way of knowing any of this until we get there.
:upsidedow

I may be crazy but I am getting December hours on Disney's website too!

OK, only DHS but as least that's a start

OMG! You just made my day Ann! I was in such a stressed out pissy mood as I was about to sit down with last years hours and try to magically predict this years. I'm so glad I checked my e-mail before I started cuz right there, first e-mail "WE'Ve GOTTEM!" I literally jumped up and did a happy dance. If my neighbors are looking in my windows they probably think I'm a genuine lunatic!

THANK YOU for the link. You are awesome!

OHHH.. okay. So, IF there is a private party the first week, it may mean we can't see Osborne on the night of the private party, right? And, if I remember correctly, there's no way of knowing any of this until we get there.
:upsidedow

I'm confused by the PW info; so if I was planning on going to Fantasmic the 8th when it's listed, will I be OK, or is that a private party? (Well, possibly a private party?)

I'm confused by the PW info; so if I was planning on going to Fantasmic the 8th when it's listed, will I be OK, or is that a private party? (Well, possibly a private party?)

If Fantasmic is listed for the 8th, you'll be fine. I'm just wondering why in all four months of value season, Nov 30-Dec 5 is the ONLY non-holiday week Fantasmic is on a Wed and Fri. The pp is theorizing there may be something going on at HS one night that week that moved Fantasmic to Wed/Fri instead of the "normal" Mon/Thur. But, there may be nothing private at all and Disney just wanted to shake things up a bit.

I just went to the Disney site and I could not get the hours for our dates begining with December 12.

Okay, call me pessimistic, and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but are the Disney Travel Agent people directly part of Disney (this may sound like a stupid questions, but I honestly don't know the answer)? Cause Im wondering why they would be able to post December hours, yet Disney has not posted them on the website. Someone help me understand, cause im a "glass is half empty" person and Im wondering how legit these hours are. Just curious...

Okay, call me pessimistic, and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but are the Disney Travel Agent people directly part of Disney (this may sound like a stupid questions, but I honestly don't know the answer)? Cause Im wondering why they would be able to post December hours, yet Disney has not posted them on the website. Someone help me understand, cause im a "glass is half empty" person and Im wondering how legit these hours are. Just curious...

but I can tell you the first two weeks of Fantasmic times are dead on with this T/A schedule. I confirmed them with Disney dining tonight. They went through it with me; because, I was concerned about making ressies for a Fantasmic dining package tomorrow. If it's in the system then you can book it; otherwise, you have to wait it out until it's posted. I assume there in the dining system even though Disney has not put them out yet on their website.

Also, I will say if hours don't show up on the Disney web tonight I doubt if you can make on line dinner ressies tomorrow for 11-30 onward (90 day mark) until they show up.

The hours are very reliable. The TA's get the hours before they are posted every month.

From what I can tell, this is an official Disney website for travel agents. Here is the homepage. At the bottom it has a Disney copyright.

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/portal/site/dta-domestic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter