Anxiously Awaiting December Hours Thread! - WE'VE GOT HOURS!!!!

So, what's the concensus on the December hours so far?
<snip>

So----you guys happy or unhappy with the hours that were released earlier?

I think they are pretty much as expected. The one question I had was Fantasmic & EMH days and I think that worked out well to what I was thinking (want to avoid both).

I reloaded and it worked. I'm so embarrassed:flower3:--I won't even tell you what I do for a living.

Not to worry. I was just about to get irate looking at the 08 hours before I remembered Robo posting about clearing your cookies when the Nov. hours came out. BTW, I work on and with computers everyday of my life, so I had no excuse either.:thumbsup2

I'm sure this has been asked previously, but I'm wondering about DHS EMH and the Osborne Lights? Do they leave them on for EMH? Just wondering!

I think the dECEMBER operating hours file is legitimate.

I checked the URL "disneytravelagents.com" on "whois.com" and it shows that the site is owned by Disney Enterprises.

Domain Name.......... disneytravelagents.com
Creation Date........ 1998-10-09
Registration Date.... 2009-08-26
Expiry Date.......... 2010-10-09
Organisation Name.... Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Organisation Address. 500 S. Buena Vista Street
Organisation Address. Burbank
Organisation Address. 91521
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

:banana::banana::banana:

I was able to get it up right away. I am so excited, now I can FINALLY be able to plan out our days before 9/2 when I make my ADRs.

I'm sure this has been asked previously, but I'm wondering about DHS EMH and the Osborne Lights? Do they leave them on for EMH? Just wondering!

I'd like to know the answer to this, too.

Also, on EMH mornings, do the restaurants still open at normal time or do they open before EMH?

Thanks for posting the link! I can finally start planning our ADR's. I need something to do for the next 116 days ;)

I was a little surprised how different the park hours were from last year.
We are arriving on Christmas morning. Last year MK was open until 1:00 AM-this year it's open until 11:00 PM. I would have thought that it would have been open later. Oh well..here's hoping we can even get into MK on Christmas Day! :rolleyes1

The schedule sure has cut back on EMH. We're there 6 mights and we will have only 3 a.m. EMH and 3 p.m. EMH. Hard to beat the rush on rides with that few EMH.

Great!
But isn't it weird that MK hasn't EMH on Sundays? It's also strange that Disney hadn't post them!!

Has anyone checked the TA site against what Disney has for November? I am glad to have the hours so thanks for posting Dave! I am just dissapointed there are no evening EMH hours at all while I am there :(

Yayy hours! I booked all my ADRs this morning, using the December 2008 hours and the touringplans "best days" as a guide... and it worked out great! There are just a couple nights where the park closing time is +/- one hour... but for the most part not much has changed from last year, including the EMHs. The nights fantasmic! is showing also work with the plans I've already made. :banana::yay::woohoo: I like when everything just works out!

Fantasmic has me stymied. Nov 30-Dec 5 is the only week from Sept through the end of the year that it is showing on a Wed and Fri (other than Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas extra showings). Most of the other weeks it is on Mon and/or Thur. I'm a little hesitant to trust this Wed/Fri combo. Anyone have a theory or opinion?

Has anyone checked the TA site against what Disney has for November? I am glad to have the hours so thanks for posting Dave! I am just dissapointed there are no evening EMH hours at all while I am there :(

:confused3 How long are you there? You only get there 1 day for me, and there will be 1 EMH evening for each park while I'm there.

Fantasmic has me stymied. Nov 30-Dec 5 is the only week from Sept through the end of the year that it is showing on a Wed and Fri (other than Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas extra showings). Most of the other weeks it is on Mon and/or Thur. I'm a little hesitant to trust this Wed/Fri combo. Anyone have a theory or opinion?

Perhaps there are after hours events? The next week it's Tues/Thurs, my guess is the Pop Warner party will be Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter