Anxiously Awaiting December Hours Thread! - WE'VE GOT HOURS!!!!

annnewjerz

If I had a world of my own, everything would be no
Alright I looked back through about 5-6 pages and nothing jumped out at me as the "official" awaiting December hours thread---so here it is! :surfweb: If one is already started, if someone could give me the link that'd be great!

So---who's in?! :santa:

We are booked December 12-18 at the Boardwalk Villas and I've got my plan all done, just waiting for next month to roll around so I can finalize everything and make my long-awaited ADRs! :woohoo:

Can't wait for all of the Christmas decorations, the Candlelight Processional, the Osborne Lights, the Deluxe Dining Plan, our first stay at a Deluxe resort---the list goes on and on.

Time to get excited, people!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Updated with 2009 Hours:http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S.../pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_Dec.pdf

I'm in. All girls trip December 13-17 (couldn't talk sis into more days :sad1:). Staying at Pop but surprising the others with free DDP. Picking non park specific ADRs but would still like to see December hours!

I haven't seen an 'official' anxiously awaiting December yet either, so I'm glad it's here finally! The calendar doesn't come out until September and we make our ressies in September! Wow! I've kind of gotten a little game plan but nothing official yet. We arrive on the 18th and leave on the 24th. Can't wait to see all the decorations and lights! Not that I am wishing my summer away (do we call what we've had so far summer here in the Chicago area? I don't) but I can't wait for it to get here!!!:santa:

We're going Dec 6-11, staying at SSR/BLT split stay. We're going for DD's 3rd birthday. We did our tentative plan last weekend and I'm hoping to finalize everything and get our ADR's made.
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I'm in. All girls trip December 13-17 (couldn't talk sis into more days :sad1:). Staying at Pop but surprising the others with free DDP. Picking non park specific ADRs but would still like to see December hours!

Sounds like a good time. The Free Dining will be a great surprise! :yay:

I haven't seen an 'official' anxiously awaiting December yet either, so I'm glad it's here finally! The calendar doesn't come out until September and we make our ressies in September! Wow! I've kind of gotten a little game plan but nothing official yet. We arrive on the 18th and leave on the 24th. Can't wait to see all the decorations and lights! Not that I am wishing my summer away (do we call what we've had so far summer here in the Chicago area? I don't) but I can't wait for it to get here!!!:santa:

Welcome! :santa: Luckily for us, park hours should be out well in advance (maybe 10 days or so) of our 90-day mark, so I should have plenty of time to hammer everything out!

We're going Dec 6-11, staying at SSR/BLT split stay. We're going for DD's 3rd birthday. We did our tentative plan last weekend and I'm hoping to finalize everything and get our ADR's made.
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Ah, BLT looks so nice. I'm hoping we have the chance to stay there sometime in the next year or two. Enjoy your trip!

Eagerly awaiting too. Going December 26th to January 2nd, and using last year's hours as a basis for "plans" so we can get a jump on the ADRs when official hours are posted

I'm waiting.. we will be visiting from Nov 28-Dec 4, so I will be making my ADRs in late August.

I can't wait. I love visiting Disney when they are all decked out for the holidays. Best of both worlds for me... get used to me saying that, my kids say I sound like a broken record, but I can't help it. It's truly magical to me.

Mary

I'm in. We're there the 1st to the 6th and are staying at ASMu. I doubt the calendar will be up in time for me to make my ADRs so I'm going to plan the park days around what I can get.

We head back Dec. 5th through 12th...our family of five plus the in-laws. Right now we have a 2BR Villa at SSR but hoping for some major pixie dust and my waitlist for BLT to come through as we'd LOVE to stay there.

Looking forward to seeing the parks decked out for the holidays again and hoping also to book a Candlelight Processional Dinner package to try that out for the very first time. I've got my tentative plan in place and some ideas for dining, but waiting for the hours to help me plan a little better.

Anxiously waiting as well! we'll be at AKL from 12/5-12/12:banana:. DW and myself are going nuts trying to figure out our ADR's. OCD planners I guess!

12/6-11 here. As bad as thy've been getting the November hours posted, I doubt if I'll know what parks are open when by the time my 90-10 date comes up. Good thing I'm planning on just doing the quick service dining plan this trip, with maybe 1 or 2 ADRs for fancier meals around my birthday. Good luck everyone!!

We will be at AKL 12/20 - 12/28. Can't wait!!! Our first Christmas there.:cool1:

Any suggestions for Christmas dinner?

We plan on decorating the room for Christmas - even bought a small fake tree on clearance last year. Does anyone know if we can hang lights from the balcony of a savanah view room in Kidani Village? I don't know how close we will be or if they would upset the animals.

TIA.

We'll be there Dec 13-18 at the CR, theme-park view :banana:

Husband's birthday (he's so excited to do something "special" for his birthday, as growing up his b-day was often undercut by the closeness of Christmas).

And our first trip together for the holidays. I went back in 1995, but I had no idea about all of the fun extras like CP, etc.

SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! :santa:

We're going to DW in December as well...staying at POP December 10-17th:banana:

Anywone have a clue what my ADR calling date would be???

Alright I looked back through about 5-6 pages and nothing jumped out at me as the "official" awaiting December hours thread---so here it is! :surfweb: If one is already started, if someone could give me the link that'd be great!

So---who's in?! :santa:

We are booked December 12-18 at the Boardwalk Villas and I've got my plan all done, just waiting for next month to roll around so I can finalize everything and make my long-awaited ADRs! :woohoo:

Can't wait for all of the Christmas decorations, the Candlelight Processional, the Osborne Lights, the Deluxe Dining Plan, our first stay at a Deluxe resort---the list goes on and on.

Time to get excited, people!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We will be in the World Dec. 14-Dec. 19 and staying at AKL Kidani Village. Our First time @ AKL and sooo looking forward to it!! I am, also, tentatively planning each day and have our ADR's all chosen. Just need the Dec. hours and our ADR date to open to finalize!! Just as anxious as everybody to see the park hours! Guess we'll all just have to sit and wait - popcorn::

We´ll be there December 6th - 14th! Pop Century! Followed by Cruise to the Bahamas!
:banana: :banana:

Marquibiri

Will be there 12/17-12/23. Have one ADR already for a grand gathering. Got the other restaurants picked just waiting for the hours to plan what days we will eat at each. Shouldn't be too bad since we only have a couple of park specific places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter