Anxiously Awaiting December Hours Thread! - WE'VE GOT HOURS!!!!

Can someone please clarify a few things:

Is there no Spectromagic on MVMCP nights? And why is it saying no wishes either on one of the MVMCP nights? Also, I found the hours for MK from a link to a TA, but the calendar on Disney's website is still blank for MK - I am not the only one seeing this right?

Also the Disney site doesn't list CCP on Epcot's calendar, nor does AK list the parade? Probably making this way too complicated but anxiously trying to get my ducks in a row before making my ADRs. Thanks!

Can someone please clarify a few things:

Is there no Spectromagic on MVMCP nights? And why is it saying no wishes either on one of the MVMCP nights? Also, I found the hours for MK from a link to a TA, but the calendar on Disney's website is still blank for MK - I am not the only one seeing this right?

Also the Disney site doesn't list CCP on Epcot's calendar, nor does AK list the parade? Probably making this way too complicated but anxiously trying to get my ducks in a row before making my ADRs. Thanks!

1. No Spectro on MVMCP nights
2. No regular Wishes on MVMCP nights, but there is "Holiday Wishes" at 9:30pm
3. Disney's website is still blank for the calendar except for DHS. Usually it takes a few days for the official website to get updated.
4. If the CCP is the Candlelight Processional, you can go on www.wdwinfo.com and search for "Candlelight Processional" and get a schedule there.
5. The AK parade is on there (if you are talking about the Jungle Jammin whatever) and it's at 3:45pm

I'm sorry if this has been posted, but it takes too long to through the threads...

I know there was supposed to be a party or something for the Pop Warner people at DHS. Do we know the dates for that yet? Should DHS be avoided the entire day or just that night?

Thanks!

I'm sorry if this has been posted, but it takes too long to through the threads...

I know there was supposed to be a party or something for the Pop Warner people at DHS. Do we know the dates for that yet? Should DHS be avoided the entire day or just that night?

Thanks!

They don't post private parties but it would have to be Monday or Wednesday since those are the nights DHS closes at 7:00. I would bet on Wednesday, it's usually later in their week. I was there one time on their party date and it did get very crowded later in the afternoon, especially RnR and ToT. Also, Osborne Lights closed promptly at 7:00.

Hi! Will these hours that are posted from the TA be the same that are posted on the WDW website -- subject to change I know -- but are these a safe bet to plan with? Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Happydog said:
Hi! Will these hours that are posted from the TA be the same that are posted on the WDW website -- subject to change I know -- but are these a safe bet to plan with? Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Last night, When Walt Disney World posted their hours for DHS, Epcot, AK I cross-referenced the hours on the TA adobe pdf. The hours where identical for those three parks, and this includes the extra morning/evening hours, and also the Christmas Party dates (Couldn't verify MK hours though since they where not posted, but MVMCP where the same). You could probably utilize the TA pdf file for any planning...One thing to mention is that it wouldn't surprise me if Disney decides to extend some hours during Christmas week, especially since the schedule is always subject to change...

Are additional Fantasmic performances ever added after the initial schedule is released?

MK closes at Midnight on NYE????!!!!:confused3 Well that STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!:sad2: I guess no castle dance party for us this year!!!!!!! My kids had SOOOOOO much fun dancing last year!!!!!!!!!!:sad1:

They don't post private parties but it would have to be Monday or Wednesday since those are the nights DHS closes at 7:00. I would bet on Wednesday, it's usually later in their week. I was there one time on their party date and it did get very crowded later in the afternoon, especially RnR and ToT. Also, Osborne Lights closed promptly at 7:00.

You're talking about Dec 7 and Dec 9, right? I had planned to be at DHS on the 7th. I wonder if I should change my plans or just wait and see. Also, if the park closes at 7, what happens with the Osborne lights?

Everyone else see the MARKED decrease in hours compared to last year? No MK EMH every morning as of Dec 19th??? Let's hope this also means lighter crowds. (Hey a girl can dream, right?)

:cool1:

I just said the same thing to my DH the hours have been cut from last year. We were there last week from the 20-27th and it was morning EMH the entire time we were there. I can't find my print out from last year to compare but it definatly looks different. I definatly remember there being nightly EMH every night at atleast one park each night. Oh well we aren't doing Disney parks this year anyway. Just Universal and enjoying AKL for us.

I just said the same thing to my DH the hours have been cut from last year. We were there last week from the 20-27th and it was morning EMH the entire time we were there. I can't find my print out from last year to compare but it definatly looks different. I definatly remember there being nightly EMH every night at atleast one park each night. Oh well we aren't doing Disney parks this year anyway. Just Universal and enjoying AKL for us.

I thought the same thing about the EMH being offered almost every day but they sure aren't this year. I think we will have EMH three times total (both morning and night) for the week we are there.

The hours may change as times get closer and the Powers That Be decide how the crowds are..... :confused::confused3

I am really having a time trying to fit in a few things too! We have never done any EMH - what is everyone's experience with them- I think the AM ones would be less crowded than PM? Do you avoid them?? and finally MK is ope late on a Saturday, then has a PM EMH the following Monday- which would be more crowded do you think???? I know we can't really predict but I am also planning for family members who haven't been for 20 years and I want therm to enjoy as much as we can.

Is there anyway to know if/when there is a private party? If the Osborne Lights close at 7:00, I guess you don't get to see them at all if you do Fantasmic??!!:eek:

I am really having a time trying to fit in a few things too! We have never done any EMH - what is everyone's experience with them- I think the AM ones would be less crowded than PM? Do you avoid them?? and finally MK is ope late on a Saturday, then has a PM EMH the following Monday- which would be more crowded do you think???? I know we can't really predict but I am also planning for family members who haven't been for 20 years and I want therm to enjoy as much as we can.

We have been using Dreams Unlimited for the past couple of trips and they actually advice against using the EMH, especially evenings, although we do anyway. Sometimes they are crowded, but I don't think more than regualr hours. Most people don't want to get up and running early in the a.m., so they tend to be less crowded.:confused3 I think it is best to plan your day and be a little flexible so you can enjoy the time you have without being overly stressed. I get stressed at this point trying to fit everything in. Once we are there, I just relax and take it as it comes. Of course, we no longer have little ones to contend with. Hope you enjoy your trip.:banana:

We have always used the EMHs, both AM & PM, and it is really hard to predict when they will be busy. We have noticed that AM EMHs tend to be less crowded than PM EMHs. Most of the time the PM EMHs might be busy at the start of the EMH but they filter out pretty quickly. We did a MK PM EMH last Dec. and my DS3 and I were able to ride Buzz over and over while the rest of the group rode Space Mnt. over and over. Everyone was happy. :) And riding the Yeti at night is really worth attending a DAK PM EMH, imho.

Is there anyway to know if/when there is a private party? If the Osborne Lights close at 7:00, I guess you don't get to see them at all if you do Fantasmic??!!:eek:

Fantasmic is not showing those 2 nights or any night they close at 7:00 in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter